The Worst Episode Ever

^ oh i thought yahrzeit was just brilliant, it handled a very sensitive and distressing subject very very well indeed. sometimes these things have to be addressed even in pop culture and they did a bloody good job, i thought. apart from some of the over explanation that was going but i understand why they did that. i loved it.

I can't think of an episode I hate in the way people say they hate episodes in the posts above. There are a few I might only watch once or twice (some episodes I just watch over and over), and where the storyline doesn't particularly grab me, but none that I hate or think of as 'worst ever'. I didn't like 'Fare Game' because people were eating FRIED SPIDERS and I HATE spiders, but then I disliked the first episode of CSI Vegas s10 for the same reason, I really could have done without the close ups of the spider. Or any mention of spiders. But I like the storyline for Fare Game, it's just the spider bit I can't stand.

I agree GFD was improbable even to the point of being ridiculous at times, but I just enjoyed it. Unlikely? Yes. But hey, this is the Land of CSI, where Horatio can kill heavily armed drug gangs with his sidearm, or Delko can get shot in the head and be back on the job a month later. Things like this I see as amusing quirks of the show rather than a bad thing, but I can understand why it would annoy people. I think it's a real shame they didn't get to really go to Greece, though.

I can't really pinpoint the worst episode ever, but I would have to say I really disliked Epilogue. I don't like how it was made out to be a totally random act. I really think it would've been a better ending if it had been planned. It would've made a great storyline IMO.

:alienblush::lol: What's absolutely pathetic is I can't think of a CSI:NY episode that I absolutely wouldn't want to see ever, ever again.QUOTE]

i must say good for you b/c it seems you just watch a show for the sake of it being a show.

i dislike season 4 and some other eps from other seasons b/c i look at TV and movies way too deeply. i watch a show or movie for the acting, writting, and direction. season 4 to me had some of the shittiest writting i have ever heard/seen. this is the season where the characters (not just Danny and Lindsay) went down hill. season 4 ep are some of the only eps i don't really wanna ever sit through a again. they were a waste of time when they aired and they're a waste of time on DVD.

some eps are just boring like last season was IMO. the team moments were great but the stories were boring as hell.

like i said my problem is that i look to deeply into movies and tv and a lot of things annoy me most of the time.

hi i have two episodes i don't like , the first episode i don't like All in the family when Ruben's mum steals Danny's gun and he and Flack are chasing her all over New York, and the second episode i don't like is creatures of night .

^ oh i love creatures of the night, i think it's a great ep! :D but i guess everyone likes different things about different eps so...

Of course, everybody looks for different things in this show. :cool:
That's why I don't think a consensus on "the best" or "the worst" episode is attainable. ;) :p

I personally don't like S4 finale "Hostage". :wtf: I don't know whether it's "the worst", but it's the one I definitely don't want to see again. - A bit boring, "a show of one actor" (even though he's great ;)), no intrigue, no ending. :rolleyes:

I have to agree with wildcat, Hostage was the best episode for a season finale. In fat I think was the poorest episode of all CSI: Ny.

it really is so subjective isn't it? i really liked hostage, which may or may not be because i'm such a mac fangirl ;) i really don't know what my least favourite ep ever was, it's hard to think of any where i just didn't like or get it at all.

i can i go back in the conversation a bit and just say that "Greater Good" was awful? i was thinking about it the other day and i just thought wow that was such shit. the crime was boring and the whole thing with Danny and Lindsay was a bit much for me. the ending i liked that could have been all there needed to be for D/L and i would have been happy, i didn't need their everything else.

with the case i wanted to bash my tv in it was such a waste of time.

when i watched Saturday Night Live regularly and i would see a bad skit that was not in any way good i would think how the holy hell did this make it to air? who approved this garbage? that is what i think when not only CSI:NY is bad but when epsiodes of shows are just bad. some of the time if i were the actors i would have protested with the material i was given.

Back