Gary #7; Baby, You can be my Breakfast

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarineGirl#1

CSI Level Three
New thread ladies... :devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:

This is the place to talk, drool and dream about Gary, the actor, the movie star or the the musician.

Just remember the rules. :lol::lol: Which rules? :confused::confused::confused:

#1: Post what ever you want, just keep it nice and neet.
#2: Enter at your own risk! We do not like to be sued for heart attacks or what ever.
#3: Keep cleaning up after yourselves, the floors here tempt to be very slippery. :alienblush:
#4: Post loads of pics to keep the floor slippery. :p:p:p
#5: Please DO NOT QUOTE any PICS or CAPS, it makes the board slow for people who do not own a fast pc.
#6: And most of all: Have fun! :):):):)

Here's my entry for the new thread. Well not mine, but I thought it would be appropiate. :drool::drool::drool:

Last edited:
Thanks CSI Senna for the new thread and the nice picture's.:thumbsup:

Nice week Ladies with Gary in the heart.:drool::drool::drool:

9ba27fe2.jpg

OH C'MON!!!!!you gotta be kidding me :lol::lol::lol:

now how am i supposed to focus om my work while staring and drooling over those incredibly perfect and strong arms *THUD*

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

hey i almost forgot CONGRATS on the new thread Sinister Girls!!!

*goes to find the mop*

Sorry, I have been away so long. Life has been totally crazy. Been getting my Gary fix watching CSI: NY reruns like crazy. Hope to be back more for awhile.

OH C'MON!!!!!you gotta be kidding me :lol::lol::lol:

now how am i supposed to focus om my work while staring and drooling over those incredibly perfect and strong arms *THUD*

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

hey i almost forgot CONGRATS on the new thread Sinister Girls!!!

*goes to find the mop*

* Focus! Concentrate! Erm... Focus!* :scream::scream::scream:

160110-2-1.jpg

Doing all of the above ladies.:devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:

Gary: It's a bit hard when I'm under the loop so much.
Me: Aw.. c'mon Gary.... we got a clear vison.
Gary: Clear vision? Snap out of it, Jools!*
Me: Snap out of it? :devil::devil::devil: No way hon, I'm not letting go of a good catch. :drool::drool::drool:

Jeez, And we only just had Valentine's day, We need A Valentine all the year. :adore::adore::adore:

Yay!! New thread!!

Unfortunately, I don't have any pics that we haven't already seen...but I'm looking forward to what this new thread will bring :)

so Marta, i'm assuming this won't help with your concentration either? ;):lol::devil:

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

l2.jpg

Gary's arms in that pic are amazing. Wish I had those wrapped around me. *melting in to a puddle of goo right now*

so Marta, i'm assuming this won't help with your concentration either? ;):lol::devil:

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

l2.jpg

:drool::drool::drool::drool: no it doesn't help but i'm sure as hell not complaining about it :drool::drool::drool::drool: :drool::drool::drool::drool: :drool::drool::drool::drool: i LOVE those arms!!!!

THANKS JADE!!!!

Here a little Gary!

GaryBaby1.jpg

Here Gary and Fire family in New York :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

SRM_2560.jpg

Gary in New York :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

SRM_2581.jpg

Gary in New york :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

vansmile.jpg

The pictures in posts one and six have me all in a tizz. I love a man in a suit/shirt and tie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back