I Have An "LV" Episode/Character Question *NO Spoilers* P2

Teaser question

Which episode of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation has the teaser which ends with Grissom about to deliver his usual one-liner, but he gets cut off by his phone?

Re: Teaser question

Even tho the question's been answered, I'm going to leave this open and go ahead and merge it with the Q&A thread. :)

Question about Jim!

Hey all!

There was a vegas episode I seen once and Brass went into the interview saying Tommy, Tommy My Man. I cannot remember what episode this was but was won dering if anyone could remember the name?

Thanks!

:)

You know that George Eads has a Yellow Lab called Maverick? Was he/she really used in Dog Eat Dog? I heard it somewhere and I've always wondered.. :)

You know that George Eads has a Yellow Lab called Maverick? Was he/she really used in Dog Eat Dog? I heard it somewhere and I've always wondered.. :)

I don't believe he was used in Dog Eat Dog. He was used in season 2's Burked though. :)

Susan

Ahh! How adorable! Thankyou for telling me that :D I never knew!

Do you know which one it was (as there was 2 dogs if I remember correctly?) Haven't watched Season 2 in a long time! Might be time to blow the dust of the first 3 seasons and watch them again ;)

Last edited:
There's a scene where Nick is kneeling with the dog and petting him. I'm 90% sure that's Maverick.

Yeah, the one where he's kneeling petting the dog at the gate, when Catherine comes up is Maverick.

The dogs used in 'Dog Eat Dog' were Golden Retrievers. Maverick is a yellow Labrador retriever. And that's your dog lesson for today. :D

Re: Question about Jim!

There was a vegas episode I seen once and Brass went into the interview saying Tommy, Tommy My Man. I cannot remember what episode this was but was won dering if anyone could remember the name?

I'm going to go ahead and merge this with the LV Episode/Character thread. You'll probably get a quicker response to your question in there. Good luck! :)

Last edited:
Back