Rick Stetler/David Lee Smith--Some Bad Boys ARE Cute Up Close!

Which Rick Stetler do you like? Nice or Nasty?

• Mean and nasty!

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • The IAB Agent with a Heart

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • If Rick Stetler's on, I'll watch!

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:eek::drool::adore::luvlove: WHOA NELLIE!! HOT DANG!! (Puts eyes back in head)
That was just the thing I needed to warm up on this cold January day. Thanks, Wolfsong!

(Sits down and fans self to keep from fainting from Rick/DLS overdose)

Last edited:
*grins* Glad you liked them.

I know. It's 14 here, and that's the actual temp not the wind chill.

Hopefully soon i'll have mroe caps and pics to make if i can actually figure out what i'm doing...

*makes sure to set the dvd recorder for tomorrow*

Wolfsong, are you able to get some caps from the last part of "The Oath"? I think that little snippet of Rick on the lower right of your collage is from that scene. PM me if I can help with some captions and such. Not sure I can make anything as fancy as what you have, but I might could help with some colors and background.

Okay. That appearance last night left a lot to be desired. Asking Calleigh about a mileage discrepancy? Are you kidding me?

They don't bring Rick in when they should and when clerical staff should be doing the work they call on Rick. :rolleyes: (BTW, I do understand how reporting mileage on a gov't vehicle is done and how important it is.)

I hope those questions about unexplained miles on a county vehicle (which, as a first time inquiry, really should have been addressed by someone of a little less rank then an LT) are building up to Rick being a big part of Jesse's problems in LA, because it was definitely overkill.

I want to see Rick, but please don't denigrate the character just to give him 10 seconds of screen time.

I work for the government and it is very important to keep track of the millage on a government vehicle. It should be the person responsible for collecting the millage sheets to ask, not an IAB agent.

I totally missed Rick. Even though we only got to see him for like 2.5 seconds it was still really great. Did Calleigh flick him off when she walked away?

I work for the government and it is very important to keep track of the millage on a government vehicle. It should be the person responsible for collecting the millage sheets to ask, not an IAB agent.

Right here, kept logs for 2 Jeeps (yes, I'm showing my age) and a staff car. Figuring Rick was doing an audit for the company budget.

Can you believe it?? The one time they didn't dress him like a dweeb, he doesn't have but 15 seconds or so!! :scream::angryrazz::brickwall: Thanks for throwing us a bone, guys.

Although if he's Commander of Security Ops (or something), why is he asking Calleigh about mileage??

They did have him in a nice suit and tie. :) It's too bad we couldn't have seen more of him in it, but did anyone notice that he looked really thin? I noticed it when I was looking at screencaps Wolfsong made. I'm WORRIED about him he looked so thin. I mean there's thin and there's *bone* thin, and he's become bone thin. I really hope he's OK! It sure would help if he'd do an interview with Kristine Huntley. Just a short one?

I still can't get over that second pic from Dollhouse where he's in the super baggy pants reaching in back of where he's sitting to get something. I haven't seen the episode, but it looks like he could be saying something like: "I'm an ode man an' sometimes, why, the ode hemoroids start actin' up." :guffaw:And he retrieves a tube of Preparation H.

Thanks for the screenshots, Wolfsong! :adore::luvlove: I think it's just the angle at which DLS was walking. He's always been pretty thin (although in the second one he looked as though he were, er, uh, PACKING) :devil:

Back