I Have An "LV" Episode/Character Question *NO Spoilers* P2

Hi!

I have a 'location' question:

In the last episode 10x10 'Better Off Dead':

In the IvoryTower-Skydeck-scene with the view on the Strip and the outside elevators showing, which real building is that? Does any know or has recognized it?

Thx in advance!

In what episode did the CSIs deal with a dead car salesman? I'm just curious after seeing Bones having also a dead car salesman. Sorry for the question but I think posting here is easier than scanning the episode details one by one :). Thank you and Happy Holidays!

In what episode did the CSIs deal with a dead car salesman? I'm just curious after seeing Bones having also a dead car salesman. Sorry for the question but I think posting here is easier than scanning the episode details one by one :). Thank you and Happy Holidays!

I believe that was from the season 3 episode "Got Murder?". Might be wrong, but I'm 90% sure.

I believe that was from the season 3 episode "Got Murder?". Might be wrong, but I'm 90% sure.

That is right. :)

Something that's been bothering me for a few days...

In Fannysmackin', Nick has a line: Y'all is plural - I use it a lot.

Can anyone here think of even ONE occasion in the previous hundred some odd episodes where Nick actually has used "y'all"? Cause right at this point, I don't think I can come up with one...

Something that's been bothering me for a few days...

In Fannysmackin', Nick has a line: Y'all is plural - I use it a lot.

Can anyone here think of even ONE occasion in the previous hundred some odd episodes where Nick actually has used "y'all"? Cause right at this point, I don't think I can come up with one...

I did some searching and I can't seem to find any particular point of when he uttered "y'all". I think this may just be a reference to his Texas background. Don't quote me on that though. I'm probably wrong.

I did some searching and I can't seem to find any particular point of when he uttered "y'all". I think this may just be a reference to his Texas background. Don't quote me on that though. I'm probably wrong.

Thank you :)

I suspect you're probably right (about it being a reference to his background), and I'm just going to have to swallow the urge to say "No you don't" the next time I watch Fannysmackin'.

PS Sorry for quoting you on it ;)

Hello all!
I'm new here and i have a vague question about an episode in the LV series.
I was wondering if there is an episode where Grissom and his team use Oil Red O to develop fingerprints? It likely would have been a fingerprint on wet paper and if the fingerprint was developed, it would have been bright red or pink. ANd if he did use it, it would be in season 6 or 7 and beyond...
Thanks for your help!

Hello all!
I was wondering if there is an episode where Grissom and his team use Oil Red O to develop fingerprints? It likely would have been a fingerprint on wet paper and if the fingerprint was developed, it would have been bright red or pink. ANd if he did use it, it would be in season 6 or 7 and beyond...
Thanks for your help!

Pretty sure it's not a seasons six episode - it certainly doesn't ring any bells. I'm also pretty sure it's not from the first half of season seven. Can't say beyond that, though.

Hello all!
Thanks for your help!

The only thing about this that sounds familiar to me is from Mea Culpa (Season 5) where the fingerprint on the matchbook appears in pink after being bagged for awhile, but they had used ninhydrin on that.

Back