Votes: 10 13.2%
  • what a man!

Votes: 7 9.2%
  • New York's hottest CSI

Votes: 13 17.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jade once again, stunning picture! :eek::drool::drool::drool::eek: Just when I recovered Gary pic now than this and I'm drooling again! :guffaw:

I agree with you guys that Mac really shows a lot of enotions without saying anything. ;) I always focus my look on his eyes. You can see hurt, anger, worry, sadness and even love there! :) I think Gary is one of those rare actors who can express things without words. That's one of the main reasons why I lov that man! :luvlove: He really brings Mac's character to life and what is even better he develops it. I mean look at the journey that Mac has made during these 6 seasons! ;)

Ups! :alienblush: Gotta run for lunch and then english lessons! :rolleyes: Maybe I'll learn some new words to discribe Mac and Gary, now there's a motivation that I'll need to survive next two hours! :lol:

^I didn't know the actress who played Mrs Donovan in GG also was in George Wallace...I guess that does explain the chemistry between her and Gary in that ep as they had worked together before. Nice that they got to work together again, like Gary and Mykelti Williamson.
I agree that Mac/Gary shows a lot of his emotion through his eyes and body language. 'Mac' is a very contained role, especially compared to some of Gary's other roles and I think it's testament to Gary's acting skill how he manages to still give Mac a great deal of emotion while keeping 'in character' and in a subtle yet unmistakable way.

hi, taylor girls! ;) how are you all?!
it's been a long time since i was last here... gosh, been missing this place A LOT!
just really wanted to say "hi" and post a pic, coz i've got a tons of stuff to finish @ work! ;P

MV5BMTI3MzU3MDYyMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzAxNDg5Mg@@._V1._SX372_SY400_.jpg

look at his arms..... yummmy!!! ;)

Thanks for the lovely pics of Mac. What a nice way to start a Monday. ;)

I agree about Mac being contained. He does talk with his eyes and his face.

The few times he's really let it all loose, most recently with Flack in Cookoo's Nest was very telling for Mac. He bottles everything up and sometimes it overtakes him. I noticed that also with some suspects, he does that to also. Like in Yahrzeit, when he was getting on Abraham/Klaus and killing the Jews.

Those were very passionate moments for him.

I know he has his private moments too. He seems to divulge those to Stella though. Which of course I don't mind, but it's nice to see that Mac is human and has feelings and is uncertain about them.

That's my Mac-theory for the day.

I absolutely love it the way he can pretty much scream what's going on without saying a word. His body language and eyes are so expressive!! :drool::drool:

Oh, they very much are. It's certainly one of Gary's finer talents-the ability to portray the emotional side to any character he plays. And when he plays Mac, that's especially obvious-Mac's developed very well as a character over the past six seasons, and that's all down to
Since I did one of Gary and found myself on a roll of sorts, I figured I'd throw together something of Mac. Not that I had to do too much self-convincing! :lol:

MTcasual.jpg

That is very cool :thumbsup:-how did you make it? I still can't figure out how to do the whole picture merging thing when I make wallpapers :(

And it's certainly very nice to look at :drool:
I, too, didn't need a lot of convincing myself to make this one:):
http://i538.photobucket.com/albums/ff341/tequesta1989/Created stuff/MacTaylor.jpg

^I didn't know the actress who played Mrs Donovan in GG also was in George Wallace...I guess that does explain the chemistry between her and Gary in that ep as they had worked together before. Nice that they got to work together again, like Gary and Mykelti Williamson.

yeah and quite a few others too really, casey siemaszko was in run silent run deep and of mice and men; john terry was in of mice and men and blacklist, for instance, and there are quite a few others that have popped up in csi who have been in films with gary in the past. i'm just waiting to see when tom hanks and john malkovich pop up :D

Since I did one of Gary and found myself on a roll of sorts, I figured I'd throw together something of Mac. Not that I had to do too much self-convincing! :lol:

MTcasual.jpg

That is very cool :thumbsup:-how did you make it? I still can't figure out how to do the whole picture merging thing when I make wallpapers :(

And it's certainly very nice to look at :drool:

Thank you!! :D It's basically just a matter of manipulating soft edging, transparency and fade out.

I, too, didn't need a lot of convincing myself to make this one:):
http://i538.photobucket.com/albums/ff341/tequesta1989/Created stuff/MacTaylor.jpg
Any excuse to pore over pages of Mac pics right?!!! :devil::devil:

snowdayrollupsleeves.jpg

I think he needs a little help loosening up his shirt....:devil::devil::evil:
Me: "Need a hand with that, Detective?!" :devil:

snowdayrollupsleeves.jpg

Hi,
great job, Jade!!!And *joining the queue* I can help too:angel:

ms7.jpg

and, you don´t need Mr. Messer, dear Mr. Taylor, I can show you the right way too:devil::devil::devil:

Have fun;)

Oooooooh what a drool worthy morning :drool::drool:
Where's the smiley dude with the bucket and mop...might get slippery here!:drool:

Thank you!! :D It's basically just a matter of manipulating soft edging, transparency and fade out.

Ahh. Thank you. And you're welcome :)

Any excuse to pore over pages of Mac pics right?!!! :devil::devil:
snowdayrollupsleeves.jpg

Of course! That's what that's what this thread's for :lol:-shamelessly ogling our favourite detective...and imagining helping him out of his shirt :evil:
*innocent*

^^ hahahaha!!! :lol::lol:

On a different note, I was rewatching Down the Rabbit Hole for the first time in aaaaaaages last night, and my heart about broke watching how beat down, world weary and sad Mac was in the first part. :( I just wanted to scoop him up and ease all those burdens he carries around in his heart and on his shoulders away.

rabbithole01.jpg

rabbithole04.jpg

rabbithole09.jpg

rabbithole10.jpg

Hi Jade, thanks for the very great pics! My evening is saved.:thumbsup:
:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back