Eric/Greg Szmokin' Hot Pic Thread #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning everyone and an extra special morning for me when I find this handsome young man on my doorstep today :) thanks Greg'sSnowAngel for sending Greg on his way.

It's been a while since I've done an I Spy game so I think that's what I'll go with today. The letter will be 'N'. A maximum of 12 pics in about 25 hours. Happy hunting while I attend to my guest :)

There are two photos of Eric and Dax in this book titled Rescue Tails: Portraits of Dogs and Their Celebrities (it's a project for the Humane Society I believe). I hope I can buy it (there are also pics of Marg, Jorja and Billy with their pets in the book).

I haven't seen the pics posted here yet so:
Eric with Dax
Dax helped him relax :lol:

Thanks to allaboutmarg for the scans. :)

What adorable pics! Thanks for sharing and the heads up, I'll have to look for that book.

EDIT: I just saw it on Amazon.com -New for about $13.50 Used for about $7.50, next time I get paid I will be purchasing that book!!

Last edited:
Time to find out who gets a visit from Greg next :)

Greg'sSnowAngel with the nod and spiky hair

Misfit_Toy Greg looks very handsome in the suit but on such a sad occasion :(

Sharp I like your thinking outside the box

Snowball so very close to winning with this sexy looking Eric pic

but the winner of Greg for a day is Mrs. Claus with this delish pic. I love the look on Greg's face here. So congrats on winning Mrs. Claus :) enjoy your Greg time :devil:

Can't believe I won... considering I've only posted three pictures :p

Thanks Jaquie/St. Nick for sending me this guy!!! :drool: I'll have a good time with my guest :thumbsup:

I can't think of anything else... so let's do another "I spy" round... this time the letter C

You all know the rules... 12 in about 24 hours!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back