"Lover's Lanes" Discussion *SPOILERS*

Smokey

Nickaholic
Air Date: Thursday, November 19, 2009
Time Slot: 9:00 PM-10:00 PM EST on CBS
Episode Title: (#1008) "Lover's Lanes"

The CSIs investigate a murder at a bowling alley after a critical piece of evidence is revealed during a bowling tournament.

SERIES REGULARS:
Dr. Raymond Langston...... Laurence Fishburne
Catherine Willows.............. Marg Helgenberger
Nick Stokes................................ George Eads
Captain Jim Brass....................... Paul Guilfoyle
Greg Sanders.............................. Eric Szmanda
Dr. Robbins......................... Robert David Hall
David Phillips............................. David Berman
Hodges................................ Wallace Langham
Wendy Simms................................. Liz Vassey

GUEST CAST:
Office Mitchell............................ Larry Mitchell
Kyle "X" Chatts.................. Devon Gummersall
Chevy Cigs.......................... Marcus Giammatti
Shea Lammet............................... Ashley Jones
Ronald Tobin.............................. Blake Shields
Vitas Long............................... Scoot McNairy
Carla York........................... Elizabeth Lambert
Public Defender........................ Jos Viramontes
Jennifer Delaney.............. Jennifer Crystal Foley
Color Announcer....................... Michael Villani
Play by Play Announcer................ J.T. Jackson
Eva....................................... Annabella Salvati

WRITTEN BY: Dustin Lee Abraham
DIRECTED BY: Andrew Bernstein

THANKS TO: The Futon Critic

PrincessJ88 had this posted over on the spoiler thread CBS promo and Sharp52092 tossed up the CTV promo, both for 'Lover's Lanes'. Thought I'd share the links here for those interested in seeing them. Looks good.

LOL, I hope I don't find no severed heads when I go bowling tonight :lol:

Lots of Greg in the US promo, that does not happen very often. But anyway the episode does look good and there were some good promo pics on the pic thread too.

Thank's Princess AND sharp for these and to you for posting them DJ look's creepy and almost funny as well:wtf: Sara's back:bolian:

The promo's look good, I'm definitely looking forward to this episode, especially after reading here that there's a bowling-related arc for Greg. (I love this little quote "But after two-handing a shot out to the twig and watching it scream back to destroy the pocket, Mr. Szmanda was hooked and he started to look as giddy as a schoolboy about this bowling thing." :lol:)

I'm really looking forward to this ep! Seeing how Eric was the only cast member who was needed to look like a professional bowler and the spoiler pics with his former high school bowling champ ball bag, this looks to be a great Greg ep! Now it could disappoint (I'm always skeptical these days) but it does seem he will have at least some good scenes.

~Yes, bowling is that serious. I have two bowling trophies to prove it. (I only got those by a ridiculous handicap.
~I love when Catherine references Sam. I like it even more when she actually calls him her father.
~Hee, Hodges is a drama queen.
~Why is it that Hodges gets drug into the field when Wendy actually wants to be there?
~Better question, why is it that Wendy and SuperDave are in the opening credits yet get few scenes?
~Aw, Wendy gets to play with the little girl.
~O...kay... Crazy girlfriend.
~I'm loving this team bonding.
~Interesting that Langston's separated from them.

I loved the episode it was great. I didn't know who did it until the end, also not to much Ray thank goodness. I absolutly loved the fact that Greg knew so much about bowling and the way all of the machines worked. :)

Everybody bowling at the end was awesome! The double fist bump between Greg and Nick was cute. :) I loved it! The episode was really good screen time wise it was a very good episode overall I say an A episode. :thumbsup:

Also that scene with Wendy and the little girl was so cute.

I thought Sara was talking to Grissom on the phone before we found out it was Langston. That ending has got to be one of the best endings I've seen in terms of character bonding so far. Especially Nick and his whole family speech. :lol:

I loved that little speech he gave too and then he basically said he was going to beat them all at bowling. :lol: Also funny how Ray had to run and get a different pair of shoes.

I loved that little speech he gave too and then he basically said he was going to beat them all at bowling. :lol: Also funny how Ray had to run and get a different pair of shoes.

I don't think Ray really got the wrong size. I think he wanted to get out of the "family"moment. Why? Not sure. It reminded me of Sara watching the go-cart racing tho.

Nick's little dance after his strike. :adore:

That was one of the cutest endings ever. Loved it. I agree that Ray wanted out of the moment ... definitely setting something up there. Nicky and Greg were adorable. I loved the look on Sara's face at the end of her interview with the girl.

This was a pretty good episode. Had it's nice entertaining moments. That girl was pretty sad at the end, how she thought they still had a chance after they got out of jail.

Glad to see the group bonding at the end...that was really nice. Loved the fist bump between Greg and Nick after they both got Strikes. :lol: And I loved Hodges doing the granny throw...reminds me of many games I had with friends. :lol: I love bowling but pretty much suck at it.

That last scene was probably the best in the past 10 seasons. Catherine and Sara laughing, and joking around was awesome. Marg/Cath's gutterball and giggle after the fact was so cute! I love when we see the friendship there. I also loved Greg and Nick's interaction. Heck, I loved all of them! It was perfect. :) I really hope clips will be posted somewhere. I'll be checking Margamania repeatedly the next few days. My DVR didn't tape the episode. :(

Back