Nerds With Badges- Greg and Ryan Fans Only!

I would die of happiness if Calleigh and Ryan got together or Sara and Greg got together. That would make my world seem like heaven, lol!

Have you seen the previews for next week's CSI: Miami? Ryan is running AND holding his gun AND his shirt is slightly unbuttoned, exposing a bit more of his chest!!!!!!

That's the first thing I notice about a guy -- his eyes.

I think Ryan should definitely get with Calleigh, and Greg with someone outside the lab. It just seems too obvious to want Sara and Greg together. But I still like the pair of them.

OMG! Ryan has part of his shirt unbuttoned!!
This season just gets better and better.

yea it does haha. i get what your saying about greg and sara but i think sara needs a little humor in her life

ryan and valera is also cute but i like also calleigh and ryan.
i would like to see greg with someone who is not in the lab.

I so think that Sara needs some goofy guy in her life, but someone who is also mature and serious and devoted and responisble.

How Greg is that?

Of course! I could never leave Greg out! All episodes are absolutely wonderful when Ryan Wolfe or Greg Sanders are in it. Better, right? ;)

I love looking at people (in general) eyes. I am so intrigued, and I know that may sound weird but it's the truth. Ryan's eyes rock. And so do Greg's. Well I guess not really Ryan and Greg but the actors who play them.

I am a major Calleigh/Ryan shipper, but I also like Ryan/Valera. Ryan just needs to get with someone other than Natalia Boa Vista or that reporter lady, Erica.

Also, love Greg/Sara. My #1 ship, but lately I have kind of been questioning their friendship/relationship. They kind of seem more brother and sister than boyfriend and girlfriend.

I don't like Sara, and I don't think they would make a good couple with Greg, at first he could be a spark in her life but I don't know, guess he is too inmature for her, I think he should date someone outside the lab. I would have like to see him with Mia.
And for Ryan, Valera is my first choice, but I wouldn't mind him going out with Calleigh (just not Natalia or Erica)
Natalia has too many issues, or so it seems, and Erica would backstab him for a breaking story.

meshellb2001 said:
The more I watch LV, the more I like Greg, thought he was a goofy nerd at first, he's growing on me.

he is a goofy nerd haha that's why we love hime!!!

I don't really like Wendy that much IDK why i just don't. its weird

I don't know much about Ryan, but I do love Greg, and wish we knew more about his past & life outside of CSI. What do y'all think?

All we really know about is (*thinking..*)
- Papa Olaf
- Lost his virginity when he was in his early 20s
- Drinks Blue Hawaiian coffee
- Collects coins
- Listens to Black Flag (among other non-mainstream music)
- Surfs (I think?)

Any other tid bits you can think of?

I'd love to see a Greg-centric episode sometime in Season 7. Although, with the cast bloat, it's kind of sad to be ignoring "the main 5" (Grissom, Catherine, Sara, Warrick & Nick) Greggo's been around long enough to deserve it. And heck, we've already had two or three Brass-centric episodes at least, not to mention even a Sofia one! The closest we've had to Greg stuff is Who Shot Sherlock and No Humans Involved.

I really liked how they explored the way the case affected Greg in the latter (NHI) - so seeing more of that would be great. Bring on the Greg, I say.

Back