Ryan/Jon #25 - Wolfe's Den

Which thread title do you like the best?

• Togo Where No Thread Has Gone Before

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • TNT Togo

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Wolfe's Den

Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Wolfe's Gang

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Fellowship of the Fishy

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'

Votes: 8 19.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well hello Mr. Wolfe! Looking mighty fine!

*click to enlarge*

I know I'm really behind on caps, I apologize and hope to get them done soon!

OMGGGGGGGGGGG,he's so HOTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!I've never seen this before. He's defiantly drop dead Gorgeous!!!!

I think he'd look good in any color personally, but that's just me. Geez I either haven't watched or can't remember half the episodes and stuff you guys have mentioned. I really need to watch old Miami episodes or maybe buy a few seasons of it at least.

Here's the blue shirt:

ryaniconch.png

Here's the blue shirt:

ryaniconch.png

I had forgotten about the blue shirt and leather jacket. He is so hot in this look. :drool: I like him in this, as opposed to suits. Although, I don't mind when he wears dress shirts (with the sleves rolled up), tie, and jeans. :)

Oh I love that blue shirt :adore: and the nice leather jacket. :drool:
Thank you for posting that. :D

I like him in bolder colors: dark blues, greens, reds. I do enjoy the pink as well (again as in Bombshell (more muted, but I think that is better with dress shirts) and the bolder pink (t-shirts are the best here). Pastels would wash him out too much. I like the jeans with the dress shirt, sleeves rolled up (showing those fine forearms:devil:), tie and jeans (make them tight please:devil:). Heck the man looks good in just about anything he wears:thumbsup:

I agree that any colour suits him. I concur with whoever said before (im too lazy to go back and look) about a black shirt. He doesn't wear black very often, and so it would make a nice change. Although the blue shirt in the pic above is very nice indeed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back