Votes: 0 0.0%
  • D

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • D-

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • F

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters
I definitely wouldn't strike anyone as a metal, or glam rock or pop metal or whatever other label people put on bands like Whitesnake, Skid Row, et al fan. I got good grades in school, did extra credit, was quiet and a total "goody-goody." But I owned all of their albums, saw Skid Row open up for Bon Jovi in concert when I was 19 and wore the concert t-shirt proudly. All of my older brother's friends were like, "HAHAHA, your little sister saw Skid Row in concert/has the t-shirt and you didn't/don't. HAHAHA WTF??"

I hate you :lol: Was it in the 80s? I wish I had seen Bon Jovi in concert in the 80s.

Yep. It was 1989. The New Jersey tour. My sister and I went. It was awesome. :)

Yeah, I guess I can see that--I got good grades in school and loved all those groups, too. I guess it's that Lindsay has always struck me as too prissy and uptight to rock out.

LOL! People are always quite shocked to find out what kind of bands I get into. I never owned a Whitesnake t-shirt, but I have several Judas Priest t-shirts. :D

i don't think i shocked anyone, i lived in band t shirts! but i was never much of a rocker, if i'd been around in the 60s i would definitely have been a mod (the mortal enemies of the rocker, if you believe the who) :lol:

Back