"Ghost Town" Discussion *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Sep 28, 2009.

1. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

hey u guys check this out
    warning: it picks up where the ep left off and what ray and al were amazed by

Promo Video

and im sorry i can't link it how do u do that?? help plz and thank u

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2009
  2. 915

915 CSI Level One

You know that is not nearly as gross looking as I imagined it would be. I wonder how he did that? Can't wait to watch to find out. ;)

3. beaujolais

beaujolais Lab Technician

Anyone else notice that Ray touches dead guy's guts then puts on his glasses--with gloves covered in dead guy's goo? Now that's gross!

4. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

:lol: I was just about to comment on that. I kind of thought "ewww" when he did that. :lol:

Wait... there were no incisions? How the heck did they tie the guy's guts in a bow without making an incision? Magic?

5. 915

915 CSI Level One

I know he's psychic! :guffaw: Just kidding and I can't wait for tonight's episode hopefully it is as awesome as it looks in the promo. I'm hoping we find out how that guy did that cause I'm really curious about it.

6. Kasey47

Kasey47 Police Officer

Just throwing this out...could he be a doctor of some sort who did this during an operation and then the scars healed over time? I know you can live without your spleen and I'm not sure if the intestines were attached. So maybe that how he did it..now why? Umm Santa was mean to him one year....

7. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

:guffaw::guffaw: That would do it!

8. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

I'm not sure that we're going to find out tonight how he did it. Isn't this the start of the serial killer arc? I thought they were supposed to find more bodies later with their insides messed up.

9. Shytownmofo

Shytownmofo Lab Technician

Watchin the ep right now. I gotta say I was not impressed with the scene in Craig Mason's room where Sara talks about the Satanism and the dead crows, and that she "Learned that from Ozzy Osbourne" because she "Loved Black Sabbath...for a summer"

Uh, Hello? Ozzy Osbourne was not a Satanist, Black Sabbath were not a Satanic band, and Heavy Metal Music =/= Satanism!

It really irks to no end the stereotypes surrounding heavy metal music. Yes, I'm a little touchy about it because practically every day in high school I got asked if I worship the Devil simply because I wore Metallica T-shirts.

Talk about Fail.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2009
  10. Truth7

Truth7 Victim

I don't think Sara was referring to the Heavy Metal Music= Satanism. I think she was talking about the dead crow because Ozzy bite the head of a bird during one of his concerts and Sara was talking about that because of the dead bird they found.

11. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Well, I loved the episode. That last part with the father was a little intense, I thought for sure he was going to kill himself. I'm thinking, Nick turn the girls head so she doesn't watch her father kill himself. That was tense.

Ok, we know Sara and Grissom are married...are we going to have to hear it in every episode? :wtf:

Poor Craig, just a typical confused teenager. Then his mother just abandons him. :wtf:

Wow, what's the mystery with Langston? I swear they're setting him up to be a serial killer. Wonder what Nick got from watching the video tape?

Yes, loved my Nicky tonight! :devil: If I know George, he was happy he got to say 'ass' in the episode. :lol:

No labrats? Hmmmm. Except Super Dave and Super Dave there's nothing wrong in what you and your wife does in the privacy of your own home. :bolian:

I really liked the episode and liked that the serial killer didn't take center stage like the miniature killer did.

Langston untying Ecklie's bow tie. :lol:

It felt like the old CSI to me.

12. Half

Half CSI Level Two

I liked that Craig was innocent. I wasn't sure whether to be okay with the fact that Langston seemed to be the only one telling the others not to jump to conclusions.

I laughed at the bow tie thing.

I was wondering what seemed off. Lack of LabRat. (SuperDave's not really a LabRat... I don't call coroners labrats.)

13. GeekLove<3

GeekLove<3 Witness

Brass: He hates all CSIs. Even mentioned Grissom's name. Sidle: Then I won't mention that I'm Mrs. Grissom. Brass: You took his name? Sidle: Uh, no.
    Awww. I cant wait to see that.

14. 915

915 CSI Level One

I loved the episode the beginning shower scene made me jump when that guy opened the curtain. Only complaint I got is that it didn't seem like we saw Greg and Catherine very much :(, at least compared to the others though I did like the scenes they were in. I loved the little flashback by mentioning Paul Malander and I recognized that head/sculpture thing in the kids room from another episode the second I saw it, but couldn't remember which episode until they mentioned something. So all in all a pretty good episode on the most part. :)

Nice little start to the serial killer arch to, at least they have some idea how he did it. Though I feel sorry for the next victim espically if tries to do that when the person is still alive really creepy and scary thought. :eek:

Last edited: Oct 2, 2009
  15. byline

byline CSI Level One

Yup, I was actually white-knuckling the armrest during that scene, because I really didn't know what he was going to do. And yeah, this episode felt like old "CSI" to me, too. For the first time since Jorja left, I really wished she weren't leaving again; it's so great to see Sara the way she was in the first season, and she's just fit right back in, almost as if she never left. I'll hate to see her go.

I think the point was that Ray was the only one in the group who wasn't around for the Paul Millander case, and so he was looking at it with fresh eyes; they weren't. I thought it fit perfectly.

I, too, was glad to see that the son was innocent. (By the way, was he the same actor who played Millander's son before? I've seen him on "Dexter" playing a flashback younger Dexter.) It seemed that this episode focused on several levels with "sins of the father being visited on the son."

(Can we not do spoiler tags here? I thought we could, but I don't see that option. Must be another board. Anyway . . . WARNING: The following speculation may be spoiler-ish!)

I thought it was a weird, out-of-left-field moment with the Season 9 finale dealt with Ray's father. Weren't there rumblings last season about him being related to a serial killer? And is that where this is going, that the bowtie killer is his father?