Wallpaper Thread #10: Showcase, Links, & Requests

Thanks, speedy. :) I love the "new face of CSI" one. I think I voted for that one. :) And I love the blue/black texture on your other one. :)

Okay, I only had one extra this time. It's just the Archie one without the frames around his pics:

But, the "shuteye" one has a matching icon. :)

GNRFan, Archie. :D My favorite labrat. :lol:

Here's mine from the 'circles' challenge.

If anyone wonders about the dates, 2000 = year Pilot aired, (SS) 11-15-08 = date Goodbye Goodluck aired, (WB) 10-9-08 = date For Warrick aired, & (GG) 1-15-09 = date 1 To Go aired. At the time those were considered the last episodes for each of the characters.

Susan

Thanks, speedy. :) I love the "new face of CSI" one. I think I voted for that one. :) And I love the blue/black texture on your other one. :)
:)

Thanks, I was originally going to use another promo pic and that's what the blue and black was from. Those promos where they're in the 'desert'. In any case, I was playing around and that happened. I liked it. However, do NOT ask me how I did it, as I don't remember. :lol:

I'll have to look at the .psd file.

I like the Archie without frames too. Blackflag, you had some great ideas for your walls. Especially, the one with the group picture and showing how they looked in the first season, great job!

Hello fellow artist! :)

Awesome work you all. I admire your talents so much! :bolian:

I haven't posted new wallpapers for ages! Since I've been so busy with school. :shifty:
But now I have two new Mac-wallapapers! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Ok, so I was fiddling with my newly aquired skills on GIMP, and this is what I came up with, this is my very first wallpaper and third graphic. Imput and advice would be great! :)

Last edited:
Back