Which show had the best premiere?

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by Faylinn, Sep 28, 2009.

?

Which series had the best season premiere?

1. CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

13 vote(s)
    54.2%
  2. CSI: Miami

4 vote(s)
    16.7%
  3. CSI: New York

5 vote(s)
    20.8%
  4. They all had great premieres! :D

1 vote(s)
    4.2%
  5. I didn't like [i]any[/i] of the premieres :(

1 vote(s)
    4.2%
  1. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Ok, we had a thread for which premiere everybody was most looking forward to. So, now that the premieres have aired:

Which show had the best season premiere?

And with that in mind, now that you've seen the premiere(s), does that get you excited for the rest of the season? Are you excited for one show more than another this year? :)

2. GeekLove<3

GeekLove<3 Witness

CSI: LV. But I'm biased, it's the only premier I watched. ;)

3. 915

915 CSI Level One

I'd say LV, but so far its the only one I watched but I think if I can I'm going to watch the others on CBS's website, and I just hope the player on the site wants to work for me today.

4. .speed.delko.

.speed.delko. Rookie

CSI New York, followed by Miami (second time I watched), and then Las Vegas.

5. Faylinn

If the site gives you trouble, you could try watching the CBS.com videos on CSI Files - we have them embedded into news articles (the NY premiere is here, and here is the Miami premiere). It's the same video, so it might not make a difference, but at the very least it's easier to try to watch them here than to go all the way to the CBS website to watch them. ;) :p

6. smacked4ever

smacked4ever Prime Suspect

the only one that i saw was miami so i have to say miami at the momoent. i tape ny but my tape ran out at the beginning other wise i would have watched it.

7. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

LV followed by NY and lastly Miami.

I was pleasantly surprised by LV. I wasn't expecting much with the return of Sara and how much screentime Langston got last year but I really enjoyed it. :thumbsup: NY I didn't think was as good as it could have been and while I actually watched all of Miami without falling asleep, I couldn't remember it the next morning. :alienblush:

Am I excited for the rest of the season on LV? Kinda. I want to see if there's any continuity with Family Affair. I would have been watching the whole season anyways so there's no change there. Miami & NY would be on an episode by episode basis. If the preview looks interesting I might watch.

Susan

8. 915

915 CSI Level One

Thanks for that I just finished watching Miami and NY, and it worked better for me by watching the episodes from here. Okay LV still tops the other two in my oppion, but NY was a close second. Although I did like the flashback stuff that was going on in Miami, it was a pretty boring episode for me espically compared to NY and LV premieres.

9. Faylinn

Cool, I'm glad it worked for you - sometimes I find that certain websites just don't agree with my computer, so I was hoping embedding the video here would be easier for some people. :D

10. smacked4ever

just to let you know it didn't work for me.

11. Faylinn

Hmm, that's odd. You're in the US, right? Are you normally able to watch the episodes on CBS.com? If not, you could try Fancast.

12. smacked4ever

so far fro what i can tell that did work and i did'n't try cbs.com one reason it that i don't have volume on my computer at all. thanks for the help tho.

13. graskihug

graskihug Civilian

14. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Definitely Las Vegas. I was pleasantly surprised that tptb listened to all of the fans' criticisms and fixed everything that was wrong with the show. The screentime was balanced nicely. The opening sequence was just very cool.

NY was okay, but a little anti-climatic.

Didn't watch Miami's premiere due to the fact that some of the characters were bascially left out and not allowed to say a word. GRRR! Don't know if I ever will watch it to be honest. I didn't think they should have done the 1997 thing without Speed. When Rory turned them down, they should have nixed the idea altogether.

15. 915

915 CSI Level One

Yeah I was hoping we would have seen Speed in the episode, kinda wanted that to happen and I also didn't like that some people were basically left out of the episode either and it made me annoyed to no end with Miami. I still don't know if I want to try and catch the rest of the season on that one. I'll have to see if any of the episodes spark my interest enough to bother to. :shifty: