NCIS thread #3 - Shutting up now, Boss

Discussion in 'NCIS & NCIS: LA' started by nattybatty55, Mar 10, 2008.

?

What should we call it?!?

1. Never mess with a Marine's coffee if you want to live

16 vote(s)
    13.6%
  2. I need a coffee

5 vote(s)
    4.2%
  3. On it Boss

28 vote(s)
    23.7%
  4. Ya Think?!

21 vote(s)
    17.8%
  5. Shutting up now Boss

40 vote(s)
    33.9%
  6. CSI! No the term's NCIS

12 vote(s)
    10.2%
  7. 'We just shoot men who are un true'

1 vote(s)
    0.8%
  8. 'Gibbs, Caf-pow please!'

10 vote(s)
    8.5%
  9. 'Don't drop the boss' coffee!'

2 vote(s)
    1.7%
  10. Gibb's Gang

3 vote(s)
    2.5%
  11. Talking Jethro, and not the one from Beverly Hillbillies

5 vote(s)
    4.2%
  12. There's more to CBS besides CSI

4 vote(s)
    3.4%
  13. Never Be Unreachable

1 vote(s)
    0.8%
  14. Never take anything for granted

1 vote(s)
    0.8%
  15. Never date a coworker

2 vote(s)
    1.7%
  16. Always work as a team

4 vote(s)
    3.4%
  17. Never, ever bother Gibbs in interrogation

7 vote(s)
    5.9%
  18. 'How'd you get your boat out Gibbs?'

15 vote(s)
    12.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rockyshadow

rockyshadow Hit and Run

I love NCIS! It's definitely one of my favorite shows on tv. I can't wait for the premiere!

2. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

Same goes here and by the looks of the Promo it's gonna be and interesting Premiere. :angel:

3. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

geez, I am procastinating so bad today. I'm not used to being stuck behind a @#$&*!@ damned desk, this is what it gets ya.

Y'all freaked me out with "a replacement for Ziva" before I read it all thru :p.

Hm. Thanks for spoilers and links. Been ages since I've peeked in here. I'm perpetually behind. I actually did fork out for the dvds just cos I missed so many eps, managed to see those I missed; gotta say I think S6 was one of their better ones. And at least now all the promos make sense :lol:

Not sure about NCISLA, but am looking forward to NCIS starting up again.

4. MarineGirl#1

Dunno about NCIS LA either, El <where the heck have ya been again?:confused:> But the wait for the premiere of NCIS is driving me insane.

NCIS on ET
    Interviews

7 Days and counting down :devil:

5. A. FineLabrats

A. FineLabrats Rookie

So it's only 2 minutes long? I thought the whole show would be devoted to them. Blah. So excited. Next week! I hope we whallop stupid American Idol once and for all.

6. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

Imma sorry, hon :alienblush:. Crazy days. I'm not typically behind a desk but I do try to pop in for a quick lurk even if I don't have time to say nuthin. ;)

Thanks for the links, hadn't seen the ET clips before. I'm increasingly looking forward to the premiere, possibly because I only just got caught up on what's been going on, so it's all fresh for me :lol: (and some of your other lovely banners and icons make more sense to me too)

Only a week? I can handle dat. Something to help counter rampant vampirism and some reality teevee :p

Short, but a fun teaser, they're always so playful. Part of the reason I like the show :D

Last edited: Sep 16, 2009
  7. racefh853629

racefh853629 Pathologist

Okay, just saw the premiere...

Oh, my word.

Okay, so I totally didn't figure out McGee was on the floor, like, the entire episode... Although, that was kinda interestingly funny.

I'm not sure what exactly they were applauding in the end, though. That they succeeded? That they all came back alive? Something else?

The different girls coming in were interesting. And I was glad to see that everyone came back in one piece. I just missed Palmer in this one... :(

All in all, great episode. Can't wait until next week! :D

8. Shytownmofo

Shytownmofo Lab Technician

I really loved the premiere, and I missed half of last season, including the finale.

I know. I so didn't realize until they guy kicked him over.

I think they were applauding because everyone knew how bad they wanted Ziva back, and I think that perhaps they missed her, too. I mean, she was there for four years, so she had to create some bonds..

I like how Gibbs made the one "Tough Girl" cry. So Classic.

All in all, I really loved how the episode was done. The flashbacks, how it was all told through Tony's eyes.

I really liked how they showed Tony and McGee together spending time. It also showed how the team missed Ziva.

I also like how Vance was not very forthcoming with info, either because he didn't know what was going on, or because he was hiding something.

9. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I only saw the last half of the show. I'll have to go back and watch the first half. :)

10. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

I really like the premier.
    I kind of figured that the person on the floor was either Ziva or McGee...but I was leaning more towards Ziva.

I too, like that it was told through Tony's eyes.

Liked the away from work scence with Tony and McGee spending time together.

Liked the line that went something like this..."You forgot that I told you my boss was a former Marine sniper" then pow.

Thought it was funny that the terrorist was addicted to Caf Pow. :p

11. luf100

luf100 Coroner

I loved the premiere. I hadn't really seen the promo much, or read any spoilers, so I was pretty surprised for the most part. I LOVED the end though! That was pretty awesome, with Gibbs sniping. Although I'm not into "Tiva", it was still good to have Ziva back just because she's awesome. I was actually really surprised when the guy kicked McGee over, I had no idea who it was. :lol:

I still don't trust Vance. There's something about him. The actor who plays him does a really good job making him look suspicious. :lol:

I can't wait for next weeks episode. :)

12. racefh853629

racefh853629 Pathologist

^^ I agree about Vance.

It was really nice to see Tony and McGee out together and talking rather than sitting there sniping at each other. Though, I also love where McGee thinks Tony's not paying attention to him and starts talking to Tony about getting red leather pants... :lol:

I hope Tony and McGee carry this bond throughout the season. :)

13. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Loved the premiere, it was absolutely awesome

I just wanted to give Tony a hug. He went from being sort of excited about finding a new girl to not batting an eye at the last girl. "we are not hiring" awww poor Tony

I laughed when Gibbs made the girl cry....that was too funny

It took me a minute to figure out that McGee was on the floor.

HA HA when Abby was mad at the guys for not including her in their plans initially

:guffaw::guffaw:Red leather pants McGee, really :guffaw::guffaw:

Tony loves Ziva...i loved the can't live without you part

HA HA...so how was your summer :guffaw:

Abby hugging Ziva....awwwwww that almost brought a tear to my eye

Next week looks great!

14. MarineGirl#1

This was a fabulous season's opening. Great that it came from Tony's perspective and the fact that the time line was put in to it.

"How was your summer?" I nearly chocked when Tony asked Ziva. :guffaw::guffaw:
    Well Tony, it was long, hot and boaring without you guys being back on te screen. Can't wait for next week's ep. :devil::devil::devil:

15. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

Premier was good. Curious to see how Ziva's gonna be after all that.

Michael Weatherly was great in this ep. DiNozzo on truth serum was really both well played and great fun (when it wasn't being darkly dramatic).

Also liked the dynamic of McGee and Tony, red leather pants indeed :p, the format the show took in telling the story, and the fact that everyone in their own way was trying to track down Ziva and find a way to, well, find her, and then to bring her back.

The intermittent stuff, interviewing prospective replacements etc, was fun, and also good to really see a glimpse of the job as a grind they're trying to get thru in dealing with everything.

GrabyourgearGrabyourgeargrabYourgeargrabyourGear-

Particularly liked Tony, everyone coming up to talk to him, and him finally snapping, and saying "No." [Abby: ...there's words, lots of words, and things, and emotions, and stuff, and, thanks for listening... :lol:, Gibbs: - someone smuggling a koala on a submarine (or something like that) :lol: brilliant]

Also nice to see another example of Gibbs in his Marine incarnation. The round of applause in the end was a tad unsettling, for reasons I'm not sure I can articulate. But it was a great resolution to last season, and I wanna see what they're gonna be like back together again after all that.

and Jools I love the new Mac icon from S1 :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.