Other Fandom FanArt #4-Showcase & Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those are awesome Nikki, I especially love the Captain Kirk can beam me up one... :adore: But they're all fab, hehe and don't worry, I haven't saw it yet. ;)

Various Icons!

Teasers:
tbanksicon34.png
4x10Miami0951.png
ladygagaicon08.png

the rest are here @ lj.

Awesome icons, everyone!

Nikki, I especially love the "Captain Kirk can beam me up anytime" one. :D

Shazza, I clicked on the link to your journal and it says "you are not authorized to view this protected entry".

Steph, good to see I wasn't the only one that waited so long to see the movie. And it was worth it ;) thanks for your comments :D

Shazza, love your Lady Gaga Icon. The cropping is nice :)

GNRF, thanks for the comment on my icons :) I was worried that the text looked good giving I had a small area to work with.

-----

I'm always trying to improve my 140x140 icons, never really like them. I don't know why my 100x100 ones seem to look better :lol: but I work better on smaller surfaces :eek: I've made these just as experiments, but I decided to share them just in case someone would like to use them :) Nothing fancy.

spn6.png
spn7-1.png
spn8.png

And one banner:
spnbanner1.png

Last edited:
Nikki, those 140s are awesome. I especially like the second one. :)

DetHiggins, great Star Trek icons. I love the caption on the first one.

Thanks for the comment, ModernDayDrifter

Had some time to kill last night so I decided to use some pictures of Misha Collins/Castiel to make some icons. Probably might do the same tonight considering I won't have anything to do after 10 ... on a different note can't wait to see Supernatural :D I can't miss that for anything.

castiel6.png
castiel7.png
castiel11.png
misha4.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back