Finally! A CSI: NY Computer Game

They kept advertising that you could watch full cast interviews on the game but I own the game and see nowhere to view interviews. Anybody know what you have to do?

They kept advertising that you could watch full cast interviews on the game but I own the game and see nowhere to view interviews. Anybody know what you have to do?

I don't know about additional content on the actual game, but I do know that there are videos of the actors discussing the game available on youtube and the like. Perhaps that's what your looking for?
Hope that helps :)

Refer to post 81 on this thread, Something_wicked explained how to get to them. It worked for me. Hope this helps! :)

so, is it good?
i'm thinking of buying it, but its pretty expensive over here... :/
will it coem out for DS or Wii as well? that would even be better, lol :D

does anyone reccommend the csi ny game for an insane csi new york addict ? cant i just buy it on my computer ? where can i get it ?

CSI: NY PC Game

Uhm.. sorry I'm a newbie here, and I dunno if this is the right place to discuss this..
mods, feel free to close this thread if I post this in the wrong place ^^

Is there any of you guys who ever tried CSI: NY PC game??
The game was pretty cool, and just like the series they made the cases into episodes :D
what do you think about the game??

well I know it's kinda late but I just tried to play the game yesterday :D ahaha..
I think they made the game so similiar to the series, they made the case into episodes, and there are opening credits before each episode.. really enjoyed it ;D

Back