Eddie Cahill #5: Charismatic Brilliance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to all the Eddie madness Steleen! :D

Thanks for the link. He ldoes ook a little bit like Eddie, but I think it may just be because of the hair.

And Nat_attack, zombie Eddie could eat my brains any day :lol:

Nat_Attack, if he was a zombie, I would so totally be honoured to have my brain eaten my him :guffaw:

Steleen, welcome in the Eddie Thread madness :D Where anything is possible, from Mario Eddie to Zombie Eddie. Really.

I see some similarities! Maybe when Eddie will be old? :lol: A girl that lurked on the set in LA, when they were shooting in the streets, said that Eddie looked much older in person than on TV. Nobody told her to leave the set probably because they thought she was an extra or something. Or they're just really nice like that lol who knows :lol:

I see some similarities! Maybe when Eddie will be old? :lol: A girl that lurked on the set in LA, when they were shooting in the streets, said that Eddie looked much older in person than on TV. Nobody told her to leave the set probably because they thought she was an extra or something. Or they're just really nice like that lol who knows :lol:

Yeah, he just kind of looks like an older (and not as good looking ;) ) version of Eddie.

I think a lot of people probably look older in person than they do when we are seeing them through a television or camera. Editors and directors know how to make the actors look their best on screen so we don't see the age as much.
But Eddie is still smokin' and I'm sure he was just as hot in person! :D

I have a confession to make...the only episodes of Friends I have on my iPod are the ones with Eddie in them...:shifty: and he's the only reason I bought them...he's just so CUTE!! :lol:

Also, thanks for all the awesome pictures. :bolian:

I have a confession to make...the only episodes of Friends I have on my iPod are the ones with Eddie in them...:shifty: and he's the only reason I bought them...he's just so CUTE!! :lol:

Also, thanks for all the awesome pictures. :bolian:

Haha nice :) defs a good reason to buy a couple of friends eps!

Haha. I also have a confession to make. The only episodes of Friends I've ever seen are the ones with Eddie in them. :lol:

My favorite one is him and the scooter. :D

Haha. I also have a confession to make. The only episodes of Friends I've ever seen are the ones with Eddie in them. :lol:

My favorite one is him and the scooter. :D

YESYESYES. :lol::lol::lol:

Now picture Flack riding around the crime lab garage on a scooter with Danny chasing him... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back