• Speed/Rory: 'Finally fired his gun!'

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Speed/Rory: 'Greg Seaton or Is It Satan?'

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Speed/Rory: 'Sometimes Bad is Hot!'

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^ I understand that. :( I never get any of the channels that Rory is on either. Just CBS and A&E.

Love those pictures Fallen! Such a great movie.
A friend of my sister's wants to take me to the movies, so I told him only if we went and saw Public Enemies :lol: He doesn't need to know I've already seen it.

There's been so many Rory movies on and I haven't watched one because they've been on channels I don't get :(

I recommend Netflix for the ones you can get on tv! That's how I've seen quite a few.

I thought about that, but I'm cheap and I don't really just sit down and watch movies. A friend let be borrow some movie about a year ago: I still have it and have watched maybe 10 minutes of it. :lol:

But I suppose it would be money well spent for Rory...

There's been so many Rory movies on and I haven't watched one because they've been on channels I don't get :(

I recommend Netflix for the ones you can get on tv! That's how I've seen quite a few.

I thought about that, but I'm cheap and I don't really just sit down and watch movies. A friend let be borrow some movie about a year ago: I still have it and have watched maybe 10 minutes of it. :lol:

But I suppose it would be money well spent for Rory...
I've done that once before, last year. I rented this movie called Love Actually for one of the actors :lmao: Turns out we already had the movie, whoops.

Anyways, I might actually do that. We had Empire Records on VHS a million years ago. As with most things from the 90s, that's long gone :(

Public Enemies is due for release on DVD in the UK on October 26th 2009.:thumbsup:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Public-Enem...MZSO/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1250465863&sr=8-3

It seems they always release things earlier in the UK! The US still has no release date for the DVD. :) Hopefully that will change soon and I'll post as soon as I know!

Maybe they are planning to release it here in the US closer to Christmas time or something.

Public Enemies is due for release on DVD in the UK on October 26th 2009.:thumbsup:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Public-Enem...MZSO/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1250465863&sr=8-3

It seems they always release things earlier in the UK! The US still has no release date for the DVD. :) Hopefully that will change soon and I'll post as soon as I know!

Maybe they are planning to release it here in the US closer to Christmas time or something.

Saw it for a third time last Wednesday!!!

^ Lucky.

I decided that I was going to go and see it again this Thursday because it was the only day I had off from work before classes started back up. Lo and behold, I look the movie up to see what time it was playing in theaters here, and they aren't showing it anymore!
Stupid Harry Potter movie, I want my Rory back! :scream:

[Link removed due to copyright infringement]

You can watch it here ! Only thing is its wide angle and sometimes seems dark but hey its free what can I say!

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Lucky.

I decided that I was going to go and see it again this Thursday because it was the only day I had off from work before classes started back up. Lo and behold, I look the movie up to see what time it was playing in theaters here, and they aren't showing it anymore!
Stupid Harry Potter movie, I want my Rory back! :scream:
Though I was the only one! Except in my case, it would have been the first time that I would've seen it. Dammit, dammit, dammit! :scream:

Back