Danny/Lindsay #23: Because it is a big deal to us!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Little_Peaches, Jul 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

I know which scene you're talking about. It's from Bad Beat. The walrus documentary. :lol: I agree with you that this was just an awesome scene indeed. I love how all the guys are so busy with watching that video and she walks past the room and comes back when she sees what they're doing. I love that this time it was Lindsay who teased Danny with her comment. It shows they're even- he teases her, she teases him. Cute little bantering, huh? I like it a lot.

Oh, that's true indeed what you said about season 4. Also same with season 3. It was a very rocky way they had to go. But indeed it made them a lot stronger, as individuals, but also as a couple in my eyes.

2. Andie

Andie Hit and Run

Bad Beat, that's right. I couldn't remember which one it was. Ha, I just remember her face in that one. :lol:

EXACTLY!! (Sorry, I get a little over excited sometimes. ;)) But that's exactly what I think. I love that they've been able to overcome everything that's been thrown their way. I'm a strong believer in fate and to me, that's why they've been able to get through the things they had to. It was meant for them to be together and nothing is going to stop that.

Hmm, lets see, another favorite DL moment. How about in 'Risk' where Lindsay came to the scene in her dress. That made me smile so much. :)

3. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Yes! I remember there has been a quote before season 5 started last year that said they would continue stronger than ever. That's so very true! Like you said, they overcame all those bumps, no matter how high they were (and some were high like the Mount Everest in my eyes). It shows how strong that bond between them is and that they really fit together very well. I love how they seem to get closer and closer with every episode.

Oh, Risk. ;) It was one of the first episodes ever I watched. I love how Danny stared at Lindsay. She looked indeed very fantastic in that dress. Very hot! The whole episode was fantastic, I love to see them work together. Especially when there were some teasing comments in between. ;)

4. Andie

Andie Hit and Run

I agree, I love the teasing between the two. To me it shows how natural they are with one another.

And another thing I like about their relationship is that Lindsay is a beauty, but a natural beauty. She's not tall like a model or fake/plasitc looking or anything, but she has that natural, girl next door beauty and I love that Danny's fallen for that. It makes me like Danny even more than I did back in season 1. I use to think he was little shallow (just a bit) but now I love him. Overall, I think he's a better person now in Season 5 with Lindsay.

Anyone else have more favorite DL moments?

5. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Wow, I love the point about her beauty! It's true. I think she's a very beautiful woman, but like you said, in a natural way. I think she and Danny fit together perfectly; somehow they have so much in common, but at the same time they're also different in many points, which is a great balance in my eyes. I agree with you that Danny changed a lot since season 1 and I think it has indeed a lot to do with Lindsay and their relationship. It's great to see how both of their characters matured over the seasons. Now I can really see them in their roles as a married couple and as parents.

Other favourite moments? Oh, there are loads! If we did a list it would be very long. How about Snow Day? :devil:

6. Andie

Andie Hit and Run

^Ah, the greatness that is Snow Day . I remember when I first saw that. It was really cute. I love the little flashback with the whole pool table thing and what not. I couln't help but smile at that. It was pretty sexy. :devil:

Ha, I even think I may have been a little jealous of Lindsay. But then again, who wouldn't. :drool:

But I liked the end of the episode as well; when Lindsay came to help Danny. You could tell she felt really bad about what happened and I couldn't blame her.

[​IMG]
    credit: csigalleryonline

This always makes me smile.:)

7. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Aww, I love the note. I also love the fact Danny has such a board in his kitchen. :lol: Now I would like to see a note Lindsay writes for him. Would that be cute? But she already wrote him a card, which was adorable as well.

Snow Day was a fantastic episode and it definitely had wonderful DL moments. I love that Danny made breakfast for Lindsay. The daisy was a nice surprise as well. My favourite DL moment of this episode is the moment when they wake up on the pool table though. Seriously, a pool table. :lol: That really never gets old, at least not for me. It's understandable he doesn't have it anymore in his apartment. I mean, I don't think anyone would play pool on it anymore anyways. :lol: Here's one of my favourite caps of the scene.

[​IMG]

credit: stolen-glances.com

I think it's one of the caps I used the most. ;)

There are so many wonderful DL moments. I also totally love the hallways scene from Forbidden Fruit. Even though it was so short, it was such a private moment. So sweet!

8. jessicalynn

jessicalynn Dead on Arrival

Oh Snow Day. Definitely one of my favorite episodes and not only because there are a ton of DL moments. But that is the main reason why I love it.

I love when they wake up on the pool table and Lindsay tells Danny about her dream. His response is hilarious. And then he does exactly what he did in her dream. I love it. And she's pissed at him for like a second until she sees the note. Totally adorable.

And I often wonder what would have happened if Danny had actually woken Lindsay up and she was the one in the warehouse. I wonder what he would have done.

And I totally loved the hallway scene in Forbidden Fruit. It was so sweet and we could see that Danny was really excited about the baby and wanted to be a huge part of the pregnancy and stuff.

9. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

I agree with you, Jess. I also wonder what Danny would have done if she had been the hostage. Possibly he would have just run inside. :lol: I wonder how Lindsay would have reacted. The episode was full of action and great moments. I love it a lot.

I agree about Forbidden Fruit. Lindsay was smiling all the time; no surprise. I think she expected him to pull back, which is why she said she doesn't expect anything from him. But then he showed he really wants to be part of the whole situation and the fact he pulled her aside to try and feel the baby kick was one of those moments. I love it a lot. Like I said, it was a small moment, but very private and a wonderful shipper scene.

10. Andie

Andie Hit and Run

I wonder too about Snow Day. Personally, I don't think Danny would have been able to handle it, knowing that Lidnsay was being held hostage. I wonder is she would have had the same thoughts as Danny did when it came to trying to escape.

And Forbidden Fruit was one of the cutest episodes. I liked seeing Danny in excited Daddy mode. It seemed really realistic and it was nice to see a lighter side of him. :)

11. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Maybe someone could write a fanfic about that? ;)

I think season 5 had some fantastic moments. I still remember how extremely excited I got when I saw the promo for The Box. All the time I wondered how Lindsay would tell Danny about their baby. She was so hesitant and he was so surprised. The best was when they watch the family with their grandchild though and Danny was smiling all the time while she glanced at him. Wonderful moment! I'm actually glad they didn't grab each other's hands but only touched them lightly. It showed they were slowly getting closer again, making baby steps. It was great to show it with a scene like that.

12. jessicalynn

jessicalynn Dead on Arrival

I totally know what you mean Brina. I'm glad they didn't hold hands. I think it would have been too much, too soon. Especially since we all thought that they weren't even together anymore (at least that's what I thought). I like how the pregnancy was handled throughout the season. Especially when you consider the time constraints they had and the fact that Anna was gone for several episodes. The writers did a great job with it.

A 'what if?' fic about the hostage situation would be fantastic to see. Someone should write that.

13. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

I agree with you. I love the way they handled the pregnancy. They didn't focus on it all the time, they also didn't ignore it. They gave us sweet little moments, which was fantastic to see. Like the hallway scene from Forbidden Fruit, but also the belly talk in the other episode. That was a cute scene as well! I love how Danny read the comic. Oh, and I love the scene with Lindsay and Sid where she says it's the year of the ox. It's a wonderful storylines, I really like how they're handling it. Very well done! Now what else are your favourite moments? Plus we need a title.

14. Andie

Andie Hit and Run

Yeah, I loved all those scenes too. It's nice to see Danny as the excited Daddy. Their jobs is so hard since they deal with death so it's nice to see those light moments.

Hmm, other favorite DL moments. I will always love the one when Lindsay went undercover and Danny was all freaking out, and then when he found her they hugged. That was really sweet to me. :) I loved that it showed that he really cared about her well being. I remember he really didn't want her to go in.

15. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Aww, you make me squee with all your favourite scenes again! I love the entire episode. Not What It Looks Like is really great. I love that Lindsay decided to go undercover. It really showed how much she wanted to get that girl out of there. And of course Danny was all concerned. That was so sweet to see! Like you said, he really didn't want her to go to that apartment. I can understand him! I love how much action she got. And then the hug! Like you said, it was such a wonderful scene because it showed how much he cared for her but also I love the way she was clinging to him. Wonderful shipper moment!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.