Season 8 **Spoiler Lab** - 'Quench Your Thirst!'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Jun 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. .speed.delko.

.speed.delko. Rookie

Are there sides for episode one anywhere?

2. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

3. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

I don't know....still have a funny feeling about Eddie being there. He has to grow on me :shifty:

4. D&Daddict

D&Daddict Police Officer

At 2:10, did I hear Eddie say ".... Delco's on his DEATH bed...:wtf: "? Was he not supposed to be in a coma and then in Ep 8.02 make a phone call to find out if everybody's ok ( Calleigh specifically), and in the following Epi he'd be interrogated about his actions during the russian mob gunbattle? Did they change the storylines since the last spoilers we got?

5. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Maybe he'll end up being a serial killer :lol:
    I didn't like the comment about Delko though :scream: that made me sad :(

6. belluvsmiami

belluvsmiami Prime Suspect

My bets are still on hes the oldie/newbie replacement but we'll see i guess and i agree texmex that comment "death bed" made me sad too! :(

7. Composer1234

Composer1234 Witness

i think by 'death bed' he may just mean delko being seriously injured, which is what we know so far.
    also with regards to Adam leaving, i am staying positive. unless i hear an official announcement from CBS or Adam i am going to stick with Eric being there for the whole season. Although i am getting worried that no one is making an offcial statement yet. i mean, if the 'fact' that Adam is leaving isnt true, shouldnt they (CBS or Adam) have published something to reassure the fans that those are all rumors...:confused: unless they are enjoying the hype.:shifty:

8. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I think "death bed" is just an expression. I don't think it's an indication that Delko will die.

It looks like there are four people taken hostage. One of them is hurt on the floor and Jesse and a girl are tending to that person while another person moves something away from the door so that Horatio can come inside.

And OMG! Horatio's in a bullet-proof vest! I don't recall ever seeing him wear one of those before. :)

9. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I noticed the bullet-proof vest too, it made me giggle for some reason -- 7 years of being shot at they're finally slapping on the vests. :lol:

Mmmm....stilll unsure about Jesse/Eddie. I think he'll have to grow on me. It did scare me when he said they gave him a funny hair-doo, I'm terrified to see what the others will look like now. :lol:

10. GregNickRyanFan

Yeah, I know... that's what struck me as funny about it too.

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say Ryan's hair will either be very spikey/punk-rock style or he'll have a mullet. :guffaw: I just wonder if any of our ladies are gonna be sporting the Marg Simpson-beehive style. :lol: It'd be funny if Valera was in the ep sporting the "Princess Leia-cinnamon bun" hair style. :lol:

11. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

It was 1997, the hairstyles weren't that weird, how old were ya then? LOL!

12. GregNickRyanFan

I know, those are just the only hairstyles I could think of at the moment that were weird. Eddie said "everyone had weird hair in 1997", so there must be some out there somewhere. :lol: I just don't remember them. :lol: The only hairstyle from the 90s that was popular that I can think of wasn't that weird and that's the Rachel hairdo (Friends). I know mullets were more in the 80s than 90s, but some people still sported them in the 90s. :lol:

And in 1997, I was 20. :)

Last edited: Aug 11, 2009
  13. RoscoeTrek

RoscoeTrek Rookie

Didya notice H's hairstyle?!

14. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

I think 'death bed' is just an expression. It is almost always used in tv shows when a character is either in a coma or in serious condition...and then mriacuosly they pull...as is the thing called "tv drama." :lol:

It still makes me nervous but in some ways it doesn't b/c there have been 2 other eps put out after the premiere and if Adam was to definately leave in the premiere I think those spoilers would have been drastically different...they wouldn't have written him in them if they knew he wasn't going to make it out of the premiere.

I know H in vest!! How many situations where he should have been wearing a vest wasn't he? And now, in this ep, he wears one??? Backwards thinking anyone? :lol:

And idk what to make of Eddie's character yet. I always have had the feeling and still do that he is going to be a replacement for someone. CBS just hasn't confirmed it yet. :(

15. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

I noticed it. I guess this is suppose to be H 12 years younger. He definitely looks different, though I'm not so sure if he looks younger, but like David said computers can do amazing things.:)

I guess he was refering to Eric being in surgery and then it coma and that's why he meantioned of Delko being on death bed. If I'm correct this interview was made during shooting the first episode, so this explain his comment.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.