Eric and Calleigh #36 - We're In This Together Now.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Apr 20, 2009.

?

New Thread Title

Poll closed Apr 25, 2009.
  1. We're In This Together Now

46 vote(s)
    73.0%
  2. We're Doing It And Doing It Well (Pending Mod Approval)

3 vote(s)
    4.8%
  3. Nothing Can Keep Them Apart

2 vote(s)
    3.2%
  4. It's No Longer 'You' And 'Me', But 'Us'

5 vote(s)
    7.9%
  5. Caution: Smoking Hot Chemistry Ahead...

7 vote(s)
    11.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

Hey guys... Here is my summary of the title suggestions for the poll in the new thread. Take a look and let me know if I've left anything out.

1. Powering Through Adversity
    2. Against All Odds
    3. Eye to Eye; Heart to Heart
    4. No Distance Between Them
    5. Together to the End
    6. Now and Forever
    7. Adversity Only Makes Them Stronger
    8. They Belong Together
    9. Love Knows No Boundaries
    10. No One Loves Him Like She Does.

Hopefully I haven't left anything out.

2. D&Daddict

D&Daddict Police Officer

I seriously doubt that we have any reason to worry about the show's fate:
    1) The Dutch mag is supposed to be a tabloid mag, hence no credibility...:shifty:
    2) According to a couple of Emily's interviews, Adam's supposed to be big on pranks (apparently he convinced one of the employees that he was his father, and carried that prank through for an entire year!). So, my guess is that he's just toying with his fans... :lol:

3. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Really good titles, it will be hard to decide which one to vote for. We're close to the end of this thread (#36 YEY) and I just want to say that EC rocks. Also, I don't think we should worry much about our couple, because they will go through everything they need to so they would be together because they are meant to be. I mean, they are ERIC AND CALLEIGH, as someone said CSI Miami's Ross and Rachel. So, the important is that we're canon and that our favorite couple loves each other. Everything else can be fixed if it's even broken. We'll just have to wait and see.

4. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

OK, I'M OFFICIALLY FREAKING OUT!!

9 MORE EPISODES?? 9 MORE WHAT?

Is this the end of Calleigh and Eric...Is something happening to either one of them?? Someone please let me know what you read in this b/c I see the end of our ship by that update. This is really driving me crazy..is he messing with us? WTH????

CALM ME DOWN- PLEASE!!

5. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

My guess is 9 more scenes till they finish the first episode. He said wrappING, not wrapped, right? So, calm down, everything is gonna be just fine.

6. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

All these titles are so great, that is really hard to choose only one.

Well I really don't know what to say right now. But maybe 9 more means that after 9 more epsiodes they have a break or something:confused:.
    Because I don't know what else it could mean besides him leaving the show:scream:. And for me it's a bit weird, I mean they should keep it in secret for a while if it's true just to surprise us, though it defeinitely would not be a nice surprise.:wtf:
    And besides if it's true then why Emily would mention about the possibility of Eric and Calleigh's baby. In that case it'd be impossible to do.:(
    And they are Eric and Calleigh, they can't do something like that to them. It'd be just not right.

7. MomentarySetbac

MomentarySetbac Victim

I'm guessing he meant 9 more scenes, or maybe 9 more hours in the work day... Or 9 more weeks til the premiere. Like many things he's said lately, it could have SO many meanings. I'm making myself not freak out about anything!

8. EmilyRocks

EmilyRocks Police Officer

That was my thinking...that he had 9 more hours left to work for the day. Then I thought about 9 scenes left. Hmmm...who knows! I hope he keeps updating everyday ;)

9. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

If Adam is messing with us, which I think he is, he's about to give me a heart attack!:lol:! He's got to stop with the multiple meaning phrasing, my God! 9 more scenes really do make sense because he said that he was almost done wrapping up the episode like Marija pointed out. However if you put all his tweets together it's not even funny how it looks:

-The Beginning of the End...Looks like Delko could pull through! For a while... the clock is ticking...9 more to go.

If you read it all together it does sound like he's leaving and maybe his character gets killed? Now, now don't freak out :), we know nothing for sure and all of them could have countless other meanings which we know nothing about.;)

10. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

I really think he referring to either 9 scenes, 9 hours or 9 eps until their winter break. Everything he talks about in today's tweet has everything to do with the premiere itself, imo....which is why I think he is referring to the time left in the ep.

If he was referring to the amount of time til the break, I wouldn't blame him b/c he has been working non-stop all summer....I would be lookin forward to my next vacaton too if that is the case!! :lol:

11. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

Hey Everybody! The new thread is here!! I'm setting the poll up now.:p

12. D&Daddict

D&Daddict Police Officer

I like " They Belong Together", "Against All Odds" and "Now and Forever". But I think the second one suits their current situation best.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.