Danny/Flack #7: Flack Makes It His Business

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Faylinn, Apr 22, 2008.

1. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Welcome to the D/F thread, lowey! :D Glad you've had fun reading through the thread. And yes, we make liberal use of the :devil: smiley in here because, well, Flack is a lusty man and has to have his Danny fix constantly. :devil: There's a reason for that waddle of Danny's! :devil: ;)

One of my favorite things about them is how protective Flack is of Danny. In my eyes, it totally goes beyond mere friendship. The man is head over heels in love--and any threat to Danny just totally freaks him out. But it's not even just threats to Danny's safety--Flack worries about Danny when he's upset or down. It's so endearing, because Flack is so the big, strong, stoic type and here's this emotional little CSI who just brings out all of his protective tendencies. :adore:

2. Nat_attack

Nat_attack Rookie

Whoooooot, I have a little present for any D/F fans!

With the help of a friend translating, and me typesetting, a adorable Japanese-drawn D/F comic is all done and ready to be read!

Here is the link to all the pages!

Please enjoy. :)

3. Top41

Awwww, that's so cute! I think I've seen a comic by that artist before, one where they actually sleep together--totally sexy and intimate. I love this one, too! Awww, I can so see Flack kneeling before Danny, telling him he wants Danny to be with him and not anyone else. Because that is so what Flack wants, his Danno. :adore: I can so see Danny straddling Flack, kissing him and Flack just losing his mind over that. Flack wouldn't be able to concentrate on anything but Danny's body once Danny finally gave in. :devil: ;)

And I can so see Flack promising to be gentle. Awww, you just know he'd be careful with Danny. He might get a little enthusiastic in his passion, but he'd be very concerned about not hurting Danny.

Your friend did a great job translating! And the illustrations are great. :D You should see if you can find the one where they actually have sex...that one is great, too!

4. lowey

lowey Hit and Run

Thanks, Top! haha now i will wet myself laughing eveytime I see Danny waddling anywhere! :devil: haha!!! i LOVE this thread!!!!!!

5. Nat_attack

Nat_attack Rookie

Heh, this is why I love watching and re-watching episodes because you always catch new stuff, so fun. :)

Anyway, so there's that scene in Dead Inside (Season 5, Episode 7) where Flack meets Sam in the bar where she works and they discuss her close call the night before, and Flack is kind of PO'd but Sam (of course) changes the subject and reminisces and Flack calms down but reminds her this is her last time she can use his name to avoid consequence, and she makes a joke about only using his name to borrow money and Flack think's she's serious. :lol:

And then Sam says he has to lighten up or he'll never get the girls, and Flack kind of just smiles and looks down and looks like he's going to say something but doesn't.

Now at this point, Flack doesn't know (Danny doesn't either, anyway) about Lindsey, and he and Angell aren't official or anything, so I'd like to think he's thinking sbout both Danny and/or Angell, because the irony that makes him not say anything is that Sam thinks he doesn't have anyone, when he does, and the fact she says 'girl' when it fact Flack is smitten by his bud Danno. ;)

Just some observations to add to the very long list of them that says Flack has a crush on his best friend CSI.

6. under_cover

under_cover Hit and Run

Joining the Ship! :D

7. Top41

I've been neglecting this thread! :eek: :( I need to post here more. Welcome, under_cover! :D Great to have you here.

Oh yeah! Anytime I see Danny waddling around (which is pretty much every episode) I think that Flack must have been quite enthusiastic the night before. :devil: But isn't Flack always enthusiastic, and indeed, downright insatiable, when it comes to his Danno? ;)

What does Flack need with girls when he's got his Danny? :lol: It's not the girls Flack is trying to impress. ;)

It's funny--have you guys noticed Flack never gets a girl until Danny is on again with Lindsay? Danny and Lindsay hook up at the end of season three--Flack gets a girlfriend. Danny and Lindsay get back together at the end of season four--Flack gets together with Angell. I think it's obvious who Flack really wants... his Danny. At the same time, he's a practical man, and he's got needs. So if Danny isn't available, he's going to go for someone who is. And women love Flack, because hello, he's gorgeous and gentlemanly and heroic.

But it's really his Danno he wants.

So on to something spoilery... only click if you want to know season finale spoilers....

So since Danny is the one who gets hurt in the premiere and is in a wheelchair, do you guys think Flack is going to be more overprotective than ever? I want to see him really flip out when Danny gets shot. One, he's just lost Angell... but two--and two is really the important one--this is Danny, the person Flack goes out of his way to protect and guard. It seems like this has got to be Flack's worst nightmare. I really hope we see the aftermath! What do you guys think?

8. Nat_attack

Nat_attack Rookie

This thread does need to be more active! :lol: Hopefully activity will pick up when S6 starts, because of all the wonderful Danny and Flack moments. So excited for it! :drool:

I also noticed that Kristine, very suspicious indeed.

9. Robin

Robin Prime Suspect

That would be interesting to see.

10. Nat_attack

Nat_attack Rookie

PRESENT FOR THE THREAD! :D

http://i31.tinypic.com/eg7meg.png

A cute little wallpaper! (All of those are "D/F" except the top left and bottom right, top left was from Roma Fiction Fest and the bottom right is a pic of Eddie and Carmine and....Eddie's parents at a Rangers game? :lol: I find that so hilarious. :lol:

There's also this icon based off a screen-cap with my commentary. :lol:

http://i29.tinypic.com/dh77rc.png

Oh Danny, you catch Flack staring so often and you stare back, you can be such a tease! Just kiss him already! :D
    Oh wait, you can't, there's someone in the way. :angryrazz:

11. Top41

Love that wallpaper and the little pic! Danny is a total tease... he absolutely flirts with Flack and knows that Flack eats it up. And Flack--the man is just so hooked. I love the way he looks at Danny, the way that his eyes just kind of lock onto Danny and just follow him everywhere if he's in the room! :adore: It's totally hot. :devil:

12. all falls down

all falls down Dead on Arrival

I don't know. I think...

that Flack would be a bit more protective since he's always been that way towards Danny. Especially when it came to his saftey and reputation. I hope so anyways, I love the interaction between those two.

I really want TPTB to put them into more scenes together. That's when they both shine the most.

Let's hope we get to see into more character development for Danny. Hopefully they keep his back story/character steady.

13. lowey

lowey Hit and Run

Hello...me again lol. May I just say how great the title of this thread is??? It makes me laugh every time I read it in the list of threads.
    Anyone else think that maybe Danny takes Flack for granted? Cause I mean, when Lindsay has Lucy, they pick Mac as the godfather, and totally neglect Flack?? I thought Danny and Flack were, you know, tight.
    That annoyed me a little, (okay, a lot) in that episode. :)

14. Nat_attack

Nat_attack Rookie

This thread needs more posts! :( Hopefully activity will kick up when S6 starts.

Thought I'd contribute with some new fanart from Paradise Paranoia! (These actually came out on the website a couple weeks ago, but I just realized they were there today. :lol:)

D'awww, the boys are cookin'!

Simply adorable. :)

15. Top41

Awww, those are awesome, Nat_attack! :adore: Thank you for sharing them!! I love the way Flack is kind of wrapping himself around Danny in both of them. And Danny feeding him a piece of the food... awww! :adore:

I totally think Flack has grabby hands when it comes to Danny. :devil: You know he just loves touching Danny, having his hands on Danny. And Danny, well, he loves how safe Flack makes him feel, and the way Flack always wants him. Flack is simply insatiable, and Danny loves being desired. And oh, wow, does Flack desire him. :devil:

They're just so damn cute together! I can see them being really happy together, too... I bet Flack just likes to come home and have a beer and sit on the couch with his Danny in his lap. And Danny, well, he's a total tease... I'm sure he makes sure Flack doesn't see too much of whatever show he's watching. I can see Flack listening patiently as Danny prattles on about his day, thinking Danny is adorable, and of course, wanting to get his clothes off as soon as he can.... :lol: ;)