The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #21

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Deirdre, Dec 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FallenAngel92

FallenAngel92 Hit and Run

Welcome to the fort, PraetorCorvinus. :D

You're so right. I don't think its a coinsidence they both had a cold at the same time, the writers were clearly trying to tell us something ;)
    They really do rub off each other in more ways than one ... :devil:

2. lal

lal Pathologist

Hi *waves* i'm new to the fort , when i started watching CSI , i notice that there was a spark between them :)

Last edited: Jul 3, 2009
  3. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

Hey Guys,

Quick post to remind you of the rules. Please rememeber to post a minimum of three lines of on topic posts.

Thank you to those of you who mind the rules when posting, its' always appreciated. :)

Welcome to the new members! lal, I hope you enjoy your stay. :D

4. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

Welcome to the Fort, PraetorCorvinus and lal! It's always great to see new friends of the Love :thumbsup:.

I always find it fascinating that so many people, who see CSI and N/G for the first time, see their connection and assume they're a couple or at least attracted to each other. To me they are sometimes more than obvious and if you keep looking you'll find tons of subtext.

I, too, look for subtext in every new (or old) episode. It's like a game and sometimes after having watched an episode for the tenth time I might catch something new and that's always exciting.

I'm at a point where I believe that they are a couple by now. Episodes like A La Cart, Grissom's Divine Comedy, Bull or For Gedda are proof enough for me. They act so comfortable around each other, they act like a couple and those looks in For Gedda ... :luvlove: That's love!

I don't think Nick stayed behind to flirt with the waitress, LoneWolfe. I think TPTB wanted us to believe that but the looks the boys exchanged earlier make it clear that they are deeply in love. No way Nick could be interested in anyone else than Greg! I bet they had said goodbye earlier on, probably in the locker room or the car :devil:.

Grissom's Divine Comedy is an episode that proofs to me that they are really close. Where else could they have got the flu? Totally agree with your theory all falls down!

5. PraetorCorvinus

PraetorCorvinus Moderator Moderator

From what I can figure, Nick's actions in Built to Kill and For Gedda are meant to distract his teammates. These women that Nick tries to pickup are probably just beards. Either because of fear of how people would react in LVPD or because of the policies of inter-office dating, I bet Nick and Greg are on the DL.

Of course, seeing how each time Nick does that a friend gets hurt (or killed) maybe they might take a few risks and let others know. Or at least stop trying to date other people.

6. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

Welcome to The Fort, lal! :thumbsup:

I couldn't agree with all you more, guys. The fact that both Nick and Greg (not Cath or Warrick) are sick on "Grissom's Divine Comedy", is PURE SUBTEXT. ;)

PraetorCorvinus, the woman from "Built to Kill" was just a plot device to leave Cath alone at that club which led to more Cath's drama. Besides, it was totally OOC for Nick doing something like that :rolleyes:

happyharper, you're totally right about that scene from "I-15 Murders".

(GREG to NICK): "My saliva's getting on you; your saliva's getting on me" :devil:

The whole scene is slashy goodness:

Starting with the touching:

[​IMG]

To the flirting:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And finally, Nick has to touch...and Greg is clearly enjoying it ;)

[​IMG]

7. LoneWolfe001

LoneWolfe001 Pathologist

I love the season 9 intro, Greg appears after Nick. I think its sweet. In the second eppie Catherine and Nick interview the hypontist, and Nick looks nervous. I cannot remember her exact words (can someone help me). Something about peoples dark secreats or that she cannot make people do what they want. It just made me think of Nick and Greg

8. BrokenSmile93

BrokenSmile93 Dead on Arrival

I love the season 9 intro!!!! I think its so cute!!! And welcome all of the new people!! *waves*

Thanks Seabird for the caps! Does anyone else find it kinda cute that when Nick grabs the shirt, he puts his hand over Greg's heart?? I mean its nothing big but I think it might say something!

9. lal

lal Pathologist

hi thank you for the welcomes :thumbsup: , yeah the pictures of them look very cute , also i think they make a prefect couple. I'm currently watching Season 6 , and have found a couple of pictures of them

Damn he looks so hot
    What are we doing tonight

:)

10. SuckerMe

SuckerMe Dead on Arrival

It's been ages since I last dropped by.
    Welcome to the newbies. You gonna love it here.

So back to our boys,
    Great Caps everybody :thumbsup:
    I rewatched Grissom's Devine Comedy , and YES, the fact that Nick and Greg were both sick on that eppi, well ...very telling... Did Nick go for a visit to Grissom and came back with that present for his lover ? I can only imagine :rolleyes:

I have a question for you guys :

I just had a CSI marathon with season 7, and at the end I couldn't help but think that our boys had broke up somewhere in the beginning because :
    1- so little interaction, and even coldness between Nick and Greg
    2- No scene with Nick and Greg after the beating
    3- Nick with that blond girl in the first episode (build to kill)
    4- Greg with that female procuror on a date, just before the beating
    5- I know you won't like this one but, Nick flirting with Keppler. I mean like seriously here, it WAS flirting (on Nick's side at least) I even have a cap somewhere, with Nick joking with Mickel and Greg shoting him a glare, it was priceless :guffaw:

But I think they got back together in the last episodes of season 7 or the beginning of season 8.

I'm really curious about the time line you people set for our beloved ship, but can't help noticing the gap between them in that season.

11. love_fan

love_fan CSI Level One

Talk about break-ups always upset me! Hm, that's why I'll try to proof you wrong :thumbsup::

1. Little interaction doesn't mean they had broken up. But I'd love to know where you saw coldness between them? Maybe my Love-filled brain was too objective to notice it ;)?

2. Yes, that was indeed a pity. BUT we've got the Jaw Clench of Love and Nicky trying to beat up an "innocent" bystander! Plus he was way too upset in Fannysmackin' and the following episodes (Post Mortem?). He had tears in his eyes!!

3. Ah, that was just a plot device from the writers to get him away from Cath so she could be kidnapped. It was extremely out of character for Nick and I prefer to ignore it completely :p

4. You see, the way I see it she made him have dinner. He didn't look that pleased at all when he told Cath and I think she picked up on that. She rolled her eyes like she knew he'd rather been with Nicky. And if I recall correctly in Post Mortem he even stated that she made him have a glass of wine.

5. As for that one :eek:. Well, again my Love-filled brain wasn't able to pick up any flirting but please tell me the episode I'd love to re-watch it and see it for myself. I do remember though an episode where Nick blatantly stared at Warrick's behind. I think it was a S8 episode.

As you can see, I'm way too obsessed with the Love to see anything else but pure bliss in their relationship :lol:

12. happyharper13

happyharper13 Pathologist

Hmm, that's an interesting question. Personally, I didn't notice that. Then again, I was mostly a Sandle (and somewhat Simmers) fan during Season 7 (I know, blasphemy), so I was looking for other stuff. That said, I thought that, though they didn't get a scene together in Fannysmacking, Nick's reaction alone was a great (albeit sad) moment for the Love. I mean, this is the man who was able to confront Kelly relatively calmly after her part in his burial. All in all, he does a pretty decent job of staying in check. I mean, he didn't even shoot McKeen when he could've done so and probably gotten away with it. Yet when Greg's involved, that's not the case. Instead, he loses it. I also assumed that they were together during 'Post Mortem'. The looks between the two when Nick was testifying felt quite telling. That said, all of the looks and emotions would still make sense in those cases even if they were broken up, given that they had been together for quite a while and no doubt still had feelings for each other. And moments like those probably helped them realize that they could never really separate in the long term.

13. SuckerMe

SuckerMe Dead on Arrival

Hey again,

I'm not at my computer now, so I can't post the cap :(, but I will soon
    But I can tell you the episode, it was right after the false cae in Redrum , where Nick was outraged and felt betrayed by Cath and obviously hated Keppler, then in the NEXT episode "Meet Market" it startes with Nick Jocking with Keppler about what Grissom would have said if he was there, and back to the lab Nick was checking Hot Hot Mickel, again and again *can't wait to send the caps* and for Greg/ Nick interaction it had never been so profesionnal or so cold...

Ok, now, many people where asking *pages before* in which episode Greg became a CSI 2, The episode is ironicly 'fannysmakin' , just before he leaves to the scene (and the beating :(), here are some caps:

1-/ Greg hears about his assignement and then askes who will he be teaming with ?

[​IMG]

2-/Grissom tells him that he's a "big boy", and Greg will be working Solo

[​IMG]

3-/ Greg says : "Promotion.Class"

[​IMG]

but again, it's just my own translation :confused:, I watched that in French, correct me if I'm wrong about the scene.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2009
  14. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

FYI-Suckerme, what Greg actually says is 'Primary, nice." In other words he is happy about being solo on the assignment. Sorry not a promotion. We never do see him get promoted to level 2 only lvl 3 in S9. I suppose Nick could have been flirting with Keppler but IMO joking with someone does not always mean flirting.

A huge welcome to all the newbies!

Last edited: Jul 9, 2009
  15. egeria

egeria This mod is Ready for the Laughing Gas!

Wow I haven't been here for awhile! Missed tonnes! Firstly, welcome to all newcomers! :D You've found the best spot for talking about the Love. The more the merrier!

I actually have an idea about that, and it's on my list of fanfics to write. But it was totally a plot device.

I think the Love is as strong as ever, though I'm definitely going to go back and see if I can see Nick flirting with Keppler....:confused:

Am I the only one who finds comfort in the Love? Like when I'm having a bad day I'll read, or heck even write a Love fic and suddenly my mood is lifted and I'm happier? Does that happen to anyone else? Or am I just a sad weirdo? :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.