Ryan/Jon #23: 'A Different Kind of Hero'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by FieldMouse, May 12, 2009.

?

Name of new Ryan/Jon thread

Poll closed Jun 11, 2009.
  1. Togo Where No Thread Has Gone Before

5 vote(s)
    8.3%
  2. Just Take the Shirt Off Already!

12 vote(s)
    20.0%
  3. Wolfe's Den

5 vote(s)
    8.3%
  4. Wolfe Gang

3 vote(s)
    5.0%
  5. Fellowship of the Fishy

9 vote(s)
    15.0%
  6. A Different Kind of Hero

21 vote(s)
    35.0%
  7. Takes a Lickin' and Keeps on Tickin'

5 vote(s)
    8.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

First of all, thanks to Orla and Wasabi Power for the pictures and video!! Jon looks so natural with the children. I wonder if he is an uncle? And as long as he is giving out Diet Pepsi.......:lol::guffaw:I'll take one and exchange it for a back rub:devil:

2. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

This is my favorite photoshoot with Jon. He does seem to be really good with kids. This kid could be his son, they look alike!

[​IMG]

3. greatfan

greatfan Captain

^ That kid does look like Jon. I pointed out before that the kid is wearing a big watch like Jon does.
    I would like that too,perhaps something to do with kids.

4. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Oohh idea: Remember the movie Daddy Day Care? Maybe they could make a sitcom kind of like that. :lol: It could kind of be like Mr. Mom (love that movie- and the song hehe) and Daddy Day Care all rolled into one show. :)

5. Burke

Burke Victim

Pretty Slick, Mr.Wolfe.
    Your As Slick as Criss Angel!
    (and he's pretty damn fine to me.)​

6. SpeedyMeg25

SpeedyMeg25 Coroner

I like that idea!
    As we all know, Jon is super talented and could definitely pull off a sitcom because he's got a great sense of humor. And he always seems so comfortable with children, and vice versa. I think it would work. :)

7. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

I was watching an episode last night and I was wondering; if one had to guess, how old do you think H, Ryan, Calleigh, etc are? Do you think that, as Ryan did, most of them started out as patrol cops (I think Calleigh did and Natalia was a cold case investigator)? It is weird what goes through one's head.

I can also see Jon in a sitcom or movie with kids; he is a natural:thumbsup:

8. GregNickRyanFan

Not sure about the others, but Ryan was supposedly born in 1981 if I recall.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2009
  9. luf100

luf100 Coroner

I think Horatio said how old he was once, so if you could remember and add the years until now you'd know for sure. But I don't so I'm just going to say that I think he'd be at least 54-55 now. Ignoring all of the wikipedia articles or random birth years from the show, here are the rest. :lol: Calleigh, I'm saying like 34. Eric, 32. I always thought Eric was younger than Calleigh. Ryan for some reason I always thought he was a year younger than Jon actually is. So he'd be like 30 now. Frank, maybe 48, 49? I don't see him being as old as Horatio yet, or even 50 yet, for some reason. :lol: Natalia, eh, like 30 maybe.

I was just talking on MSN to a friend who is watching the premiere of season 7 (she's in England) and she was saying she didn't like how Ryan told them right away. And I said yea but they were pretty much accusing him of murder. And she said "I know, like Ryan could, he has a man crush the size of yours on Horatio". Well ignoring the fact that she said I have a man crush on Horatio, I think that is so true. :lol:

10. GregNickRyanFan

I always pictured Ryan being the same age as Jon actually is. But, I always picture characters the same age as the actor if I know the actor's age before I know the character's age. :lol:

Cal- I'd say between 32 and 36, Natalia, around the same as Calleigh, Horatio between 45 and 55, Frank, about the the same as Horatio, Alexx I'd say 40-48. Speed, well, he was probably a couple of years older than Eric. Did we ever see his tombstone?

11. luf100

luf100 Coroner

Yes I did! Thank you! XD I will edit. So, I guess Ryan would be 31 this year, whenever he's born in the Miami world.

12. GregNickRyanFan

I think at some point the writers played too much with some of the characters' ages. Namely, Eric. They've always said he was younger than his sisters, but then when Marisol died, the year on her headstone was 76 or 77 or maybe it was 78. And she would be either 30-32 this year which means Eric would be younger than 30... so maybe he and Ryan are about the same age? I dunno, it confuses the heck out of me. :lol: But then again, on the thing that said Ryan was born in 81, it also said he had blonde hair and blue eyes or at least the blonde hair. :lol: And we know his hair is nowhere near blonde... and I can't even picture him with blonde hair. :lol:

13. luf100

luf100 Coroner

Yea, it's hard to know the characters ages when the people who make the show can't even make up their minds. :lol: One year they'll be 35 and the next they'll be 30. It's confusing! So I just make up my own ages in my mind. :D

14. GregNickRyanFan

Yeah and they can't even make up their minds about the month. :lol: Originally, Nick Stokes' bday was in August, but this past season the writers changed it to like May or something. :lol: I guess cause they're never on in August and they wanted to show the birthday "party". :lol: The only other character whose birthday I remember them mentioning was Grissom's (also in August) and they only mentioned it cause that one serial killer was killing people with the same birthday.

I wanna say Ryan's month was May, but I'm not positive on that. :lol: It may have been July.

15. Cath.S

Cath.S CSI Level One

I can remember that wikipedia has said something with July 1981. Maybe the 18th? There were the birthdays of all of the main cast but they had removed them. So I think it was just a wild imagination of the author... :shifty:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.