Season 6 Wishlist

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by ErinElizabeth, May 17, 2009.

1. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

I want Aiden being resucited by some crazy scientific

I want Mac and Stella kiss each other

I want more serial killers stories

I want Ella back

I want more personal stories for Stella, Mac and Adam

And i want Kara and Sam back annd thsi new lady be a good friend for my Stella without being a threat to her relationship with Mac

Is that much to ask? :D

2. 11krage

11krage Dead on Arrival

If I only had one wish it would be to actually get the most out of the charaters, namely lindsay. She's had very few moments when shes not two dimensional, I did love the bits where she was bantering with flack, such as the doll moment or venting about the terrible joke toys they had both scraped to save up for as kids, and I do enjoy the geek comic book side of her, aruging about the best comic charater or their machinary, though I haven't seen that in seasons.

They're great, so continued smatterings of them is good, but what I really want to see is a little bit of that spunky outdoor girl we saw in the first episode carrying a knife everywhere and bodyslamming giant suspects and the one danny talks so fondly about. I noticed the slingshot scene where its revealed she is a brillaint slingshot shooter due to praticing through shooting boys, thats one of my all time favourites of her, but more please.

It doesn't have to be huge scenes all the time, though a few big episodes such as having her and a couple of others lost in the wilderness (road trip to body?) and her being in her element would be great, it would be nice to see her kick ass some more. Little bits regually would be great, such as for example someone mentioning a plant substance found on a body and her making a face and telling them how posioness it is, or a few small oppotunities to show off her great aim, climbing abilities (I'm assuming) and brute tactics.

other wishes would be:

- continuoality - its been shown well in some elements, but not others
    - a story arc for adam to do with his dad - preferbly something with danger in it
    - Pace yourself with the kid, they take a long time to grow up so she's alright sticking to little scenes shown every now and then
    - Have danny be there for flack
    - some nice plot for hawkes to get his teeth into
    - don't leave loose threads, louie, etc

3. Bryn Elizabeth

Bryn Elizabeth Rookie

Um... First of all, continuity in general. PLEASE.

1. Sam. She was interesting. Eddie Cahill did a great job with her, and I would love to see more of that in S6.

2. I agree about Louie. Why did he disappear? This confuses me.

3. I would like to see Mac bring up Reed and Ella, but they don't have to come back. I just don't think Father!Mac would give them up that easily.

4. Shoulda put this one first. Don grieving Jess. Hard. Anger, lonliness, sadnesss... More range for Eddie!

5. SMacked. They wrote a lot of it in the last two episodes... This goes with continuity.

6. Old Lindsay. Whatever happened to Montana? We lost her =[

7. Parenting dramas. I would like Lucy mentioned, and to see her once in aa while (Cutie!). How about being told when she sits up? Walks? I don't want her to become a main character, but let's not ignore her. Also, how shall Danny and Lindsay balance parenthood and cop-hood?

8. Lovin' for Hawkes! And some personality, too.

9. We can do without the guest stars. Famous musicians, apparently, can't act.

10. Diversity. Let's stop killing all the white people. Can we have a Hispanic? Please? I mean, come on, half of my family moved to NY from Cuba!

That's my top ten. Thoughts?

4. smackedwithm&ms

smackedwithm&ms Civilian

I completely agree! they hardly ever address the Hispanic nationality. It would be nice to see some from of diversity.

5. CdfSjaI

CdfSjaI Prime Suspect

I feel like posting in here again.

~More, Sid, Hawkes and Adam!

~Angell flashbacks the more with Flack the better

~PLEASE don't let this Kaye character suck!

6. BauerAlmeida

BauerAlmeida Rookie

I'm not a big D/L fan.....but damn that baby Lucy is totally cute! So I want some more Lucy moments! Maybe Lucy with her Uncle Mac! Or Uncle Don as well! Maybe Lucy can hang with Sid seeing as how she's already quite a little CSI herself playing around in Ballistics testing!:rommie:

I would love to more whump for Flack.......let's face it....he hasn't had a big injury since the season 2 finale with that gaping hole in his chest......let's up the stakes again!

7. danny-lindsay4e

danny-lindsay4e Witness

i wish....

1 happy danny and lindsay (please let them be ok?)
    2 We get more Anna scene's i think she's really good when she's with the other cast members (more flack)
    3 Danny and flack friendship
    4 unanswered question answered?? hello louie is gonna have back sores the amount of time he's been waiting on that bed.
    5 Just happy NEW YORK TEAM.

i'm not asking for alot really?? i mean bloody hell!

8. BauerAlmeida

BauerAlmeida Rookie

Oh I totally agree with more Flack and Lindsay! They are so so funny together!!!! And Danny and Flack too! They are most amazing!!!

9. lilmzhappy

lilmzhappy Witness

1. SMacked kiss @ least
    2. Adam/Sid/Hawkes
    3. Less DL
    4.Reed
    5.Mac having a grown up kid
    6.No Ella
    7.Quinn i liked her she made me laugh
    8. A gf for hawkes and/or Adam
    9. Finding out more about Claire

10. CdfSjaI

CdfSjaI Prime Suspect

I think the baby is REALLY cute too. I wonder if we could have more baby without so much D/L:lol:

11. Miyukiseta

Miyukiseta Rookie

A triple crossover...that would be so cool and attract all three CSI fans!^^

12. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

That is so going on my list :)

1. If a Triple crossover can't happen, a crossover with another show. Maybe Law and Order:SVU. I would so totally love that and I think others would too!'

2. More SMACked. I know I'm crazy but like Deb, I so want a kiss. It doesn't have to be at the beginning. They can take it as slow as hey want, just as long as it happens.

3. More Sheldon and Sid. We rarely see cases focusing on them and I think we need more of that.

4. Reed. I love his character and I love that we learn more about Claire through him.

5. More closure on some past stuff. I want a proper ending to the Louie thing. If he died, can we at least hear that? And I want a proper ending to the whole Ella thing...

6. No ghosts PLEASE! I know two major characters have died but "bringing them back" even in the hallucination/ghost way would be kind of stupid. I am fine with flashbacks though :D

7. More about Mac's past. I still want to know more about him :)

8. Kaye being a likeable character. Maybe like Riley from the original CSI. I liked Riley from her first episode and I hope this girl's similar in that way. I don't want another Tara (Sorry for those who liked her. She just never clicked with me, although that could be 'cause she was Alexx's replacement).

9. Show Danny away from Lindsay more. Seriously, I liked him more when she wasn't there. Heck, I liked episodes more where she wasn't there or had little influence. Season 5 was the only season I watched fully and I've realized how annoying Lindsay is :p

10. A good conclusion to the cliffhanger. I DO NOT WANT ANYONE ELSE DYING! That would be totally uncalled for and not cool:scream: Fighting-for-their-life injuries are fine, but no dying :)

That's my list. Not completely in order, but my list.

13. Miyukiseta

Miyukiseta Rookie

#2: Definately more SMACked! They don't have to start dating in S6...they could at least show signs of them flirting or whatever that could lead to a romantic relationship. And to add, don not let the ship take over the show...one ship doing that is enough! :scream: *Glares*

#6: Ghosts for a crime drama is like wearing red and green when it's not Christmas...it just doesn't go or flow. Now flashbacks, that's a totally different story. Much much better! :)

#10: I know what you mean. After 4 months of anticipation for a great conclusion to that thrilling/moving ending, we, the fans, deserve and expect an amazing conclusion. I swear, if it's some lame premier with ooh! someone dying, I might smash my TV. Maybe a character getting seriously injured and almost dying...I think I'll accept that.

14. Nat_attack

Nat_attack Rookie

I just want more scenes with Flack and Danny working together! They are like the ultimate duo! They should get one episode where they work on a case together, it would be epic! :thumbsup:

15. Bryn Elizabeth

Bryn Elizabeth Rookie

Flack and Danny are awesome together.

And SMacked. Holy cow... If they ignore what happened in the last episode... I say we all petition for a kiss in the rain. :thumbsup: