The Cliffhanger Poll *SPOILERS for the FINALE*

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, May 7, 2009.

?

Who do you think will be shot in the diner?

1. Mac Taylor

6 vote(s)
    6.0%
  2. Stella Bonasera

14 vote(s)
    14.0%
  3. Danny Messer

37 vote(s)
    37.0%
  4. Lindsay Monroe

7 vote(s)
    7.0%
  5. Don Flack

8 vote(s)
    8.0%
  6. Sheldon Hawkes

18 vote(s)
    18.0%
  7. Adam Ross

6 vote(s)
    6.0%
  8. Sid Hammerback

4 vote(s)
    4.0%
  1. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Ghawazee, I´ve re-watched the finale, too, and there´s a moment where Stella´s back can be seen in the window, completely exposed to the gun a perfect target :( . And somehow her face looks painfully distorted, though it might as well be an expression of shock and terror, but I more and more get the feeling, she´s the one to get hit.

2. CdfSjaI

CdfSjaI Prime Suspect

Danny, Lindsay and Adam are the closest to the car/windows. But the person did start shooting in the side were Sid and Mac were. I still don't think the producers would go shooting Stella or Mac, but who really knows. My guess is that THEY (TPTB) haven't even decided who gets hit---or what's next even.

If they have, then my i am suspecting Adam might get hit. Don't know why, just a feeling. I'm kind of hoping it's Flack though. I know that sounds bad but i just really want some sort of crisis for Flack to go through (hehe, maybe so I can imagine me comforting him;)). It would also mean more chances for Eddie to show his skills as an actor. As well, it would open the door for more Sam/Flack stuff and maybe the rest of his family.

3. SparkyGirl

SparkyGirl CSI Level One

What a tough question. I voted for Danny. I'm not sure why, but my brain and mouse agreed!!

I guess because Danny has a lot going for him. Not that I want anyone to get shot!! It wasn't long ago that Danny got into a gun fight with that drug dude without a vest! Now if he were to get shot that would have been the time to get shot. But sitting in a bar, toasting a fallen comrade, kinda like Karma and Fate meeting for a drink. I think Danny has a lot going for him now that he is a father and husband.

Though I picture Flack going into major protective mode if ANYONE gets shot. I don't think that Flack will get shot. My poor snookums has enough to deal with as it is! :guffaw: Snookums.......Flack........I'm so twisted!!!:lol:

My other choice was Sid or Adam. There are some character developments with those two!!!

Regardless of who gets shot....the others will take care of their own!!!! Who knows what else we will discover about the others as they track down the shooters!!!

4. Messers fan

Messers fan Rookie

I voted for Danny certainly protecting Lindsay

5. BauerAlmeida

BauerAlmeida Rookie

I went with Flack....mostly because he hasn't really suffered any injuries since that last BIG one in "Charge of this Post" when he had his insides pretty much flayed out.....guess maybe the writers thought Flack deserved some time off for that one.....

But I think having him injured and having to deal with his rollercoasting emotions about revenge, rage, emptiness, and losing Jess, it would make for some great story....and I know Eddie has more than enough ability to take on those scenes!!!! It would be some great time for him to show those acting chops!!

And well....Flack just looks really cute in a hospital bed....there...I said it....maybe that's why I want him to be the one to get shot.....:devil:

6. Viva_CSI

Viva_CSI Victim

I think it will be Sid.
    simple reason:
    he is the one closest to the window and is next to Mac.

But i have a quesiton/theory... (sorry if that is a bit off-topic).
    do we clearly know who (and why) is behind those shottings? (first Angell and then the diner one?)
    I think is something in which are related just Mac and Robert Dunbrook, but it is connected in some way with Flack and Davis. My question is what do Dunbrook have to do with Davis?
    My reasons why i think Dunbrook is behind that is that, just when he leaves Mac's office he tell him: "Please be safe". (or am i wrong?), so i think they will try to shot Mac but they will fail.

And another question...
    why there will be only one shot? (Do writters have said that there will be only one shot?)
    None of you have thought about the possibility that more than one of the team get shot?

7. Cyn-B-Demented

Cyn-B-Demented Police Officer

I think/want that it will either be Sid or Hawkes. But I don't have any reason for it besides that I'd like to see more of the other characters for S6.

My take on this is that they want us to believe is Dunbrook because of what he said to Mac before leaving his office. But when it happened, I also thought it was Dunbrook behind the drive-by shooting. Maybe it will be one of those "wrong place at the wrong time" kind of crime?

Very true!!! No one thought about that. And it could be very plausible considering how many bullets that were shot! :wtf: And then you have "bullets ricochet" possibility...Gosh. If it's more than one, then I don't know who to vote for anymore :confused: lol

8. Cyn-B-Demented

Cyn-B-Demented Police Officer

So. I finally made my bet. And I voted against what I said previously lol

I don't remember where was everyone when the shooting occurred, but I went for Adam. I watched Snow Day not that long ago and AJ did an amazing job to portray injured Adam and I'd like to see that one more time, haha! So, yeah, no valid reason behind my vote...

Danny is scoring high as I can see in the poll results! For some reasons I think the writers are playing with our brains. They want us to think it will be Danny because of how reckless he was during S5, and then they're going to "surprise" us : "Ohhh y'all think it was poor Danny but we gotcha!" :shifty: F*****g boring and predictable, nah?!