Other Fandom FanArt #4-Showcase & Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 random Frost/Nixon icons from me...

5pnzx3.png
a1oguw.png

Awesome work in here, everyone! I've been neglecting this thread for far too long, oy...

hello every one i am wondering where i could find some icons of 24 this past season. i am mostly looking for icons of jack baur and renee walker? thanks to anyone that can help me out or even send me to the right site for them. thanks and take care, anne

Erm, I never followed "24", so I don't know if you'll find what you're looking for, but check out the following link to a LJ community: --> Fandom Icons *click me!* All these posts include "24" icons (check out every link in those posts :))

Awesome work in here, everyone! I've been neglecting this thread for far too long, oy...

hello every one i am wondering where i could find some icons of 24 this past season. i am mostly looking for icons of jack baur and renee walker? thanks to anyone that can help me out or even send me to the right site for them. thanks and take care, anne

Erm, I never followed "24", so I don't know if you'll find what you're looking for, but check out the following link to a LJ community: --> Fandom Icons *click me!* All these posts include "24" icons (check out every link in those posts :))
thank you so much for the link, and it did help me out a lot.

Not sure where to post this, I have a sig banner request but it's not of CSI-related so thought I'd post it here? I'm looking for a sig banner for my upcoming anniversary. I'd like it to have a purple (purplish) background (my wedding colors) and for it to say something with Joe & Kristine and somewhere 5 years together or happily married for 5 years or something like that with the date June 19th. Could anyone do that for me? I'd really appreciate it!

Not sure where to post this, I have a sig banner request but it's not of CSI-related so thought I'd post it here? I'm looking for a sig banner for my upcoming anniversary. I'd like it to have a purple (purplish) background (my wedding colors) and for it to say something with Joe & Kristine and somewhere 5 years together or happily married for 5 years or something like that with the date June 19th. Could anyone do that for me? I'd really appreciate it!

If no one gets to this before I get home tonight I would happily make one for you!

If no one gets to this before I get home tonight I would happily make one for you!

Thanks Kat!

Great art everyone :thumbsup:

I came here to ask a little bit of help ;). I'm looking for screencaps from Private Practice 2x19, especially the scenes between Cooper, Charlotte and Violet. Thanks in advance :thumbsup:

This was kind of an experiment that went a little awry. I made it greyscale and then tried to add brushes which only brought back the original color. :lol: So, I just went with it. It's Sam (Bruce Campbell) from Burn Notice. :)

samaxeicon.png
991153995c.png
549358125c.png
these 3 frames animated
five
aqua1
aqua2
aqua3
aqua animated

More Burn Notice icons and other icons/banners here at my LJ. Just a warning, it's a very large post with 109 items in the table. :)

Last edited:
Wow, there have been too many posts to comment on every single one of them. Let me just say this - nice work in here! :D

I've been watching Grease a few times lately and I made some icons

grease13.jpg
grease1.jpg
grease4.jpg
grease18.jpg

^^Amazing icons Steffi!! Your colouring is gorgerous!
Love the second and last one!! I love the effect on the second one!! :).

Some Beyonce icons from me:
beyonce01.png
beyonce02.png
beyonce03.png
beyonce04.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back