Summer Fan Art Gift Exchange

CSI_Kat

Addicted to Gutterville
We did a fan art gift exhange for the holidays and everyone seemed to love it!

What is a fanart gift exchange? (borrowed from DragonflyDreamer)

Well, it’s exactly what it sounds like! All participants will both make and receive a fanart gift. For those of you familiar with a ‘Secret Santa’, that’s basically what this is….

So here’s how this is going to work:

[1] Everyone who wants to participate must sign up. You can do this by replying to this thread.

[2] In your sign up post, you should also leave a short description of what you might like to receive. Keep in mind that these are only meant to be guidelines to help your gift-giver along. Keep it short and simple. If you also want to include a character that you don’t want included, that’s fine to, as long as you do so politely.
[example]: My favorite show is Miami, especially Ryan Wolfe. My favorite ship is Ryan/Greg. I also love Greg and Nick. I’m not a big fan of Horatio or Sara. Get the idea?

[3] I will keep an updated participants list at the end of this list. If you see that your name is missing, or that it’s on there and shouldn’t be, please let me know so I can fix it.

[4] When the sign-ups are finished, each participant will be randomly assigned another participant to make something for. You will be notified of who you’re making something for by PM (or by email if you are unable to receive PM’s)

[5] Once you know who you’re creating for, you can use their sign-up post as a guideline. You may make whatever you want. Icon, banner, wallpaper, some combination things, it’s up to you. If you know that they have a LJ, making something for that is a possibility as well.

[6] When you are ready to send it in, you have two options. If you want them to know who made it, you may send it to them directly. If you wish to be anonymous, you may send it to me, and I will pass it on to them.

If there are any questions, please feel free to ask!

Participant List:

Adorable_Crazy
Shazza_018
csifann1
H_Miami_fan
GregNickRyanFan
Dragonfly
egeria
fo_poozle
Axelsonfire
dstined4gr8ness
Hannah06_95
MacsLovlyAngl
Orla_Dark
OLE
Shelestova
happyharper13
Nat_attack
FallenForFlack

Last edited:
Oh, I am so in. :D

My favorite show is NY, I especially love Adam Ross. Big fan of Sid also. My favorite ship is Mac/Stella. I also like LV, was a huge Gil fan, I also love Nick, and ship Gil/Cath. I’m not a big fan of Sara though. (Oh if I recieve a wall, you should know that my screen has odd resolutions, it's 1280x800). :lol:

Last edited:
Okay I'm totally in loved this when we did it last time! :D

Don't really watch or like LV anymore.

Favourite shows are Miami and NY.

Favourite characters; Ryan, Calleigh, Natalia, Valera but not a big fan of Speed, Horatio or Eric.

Favourite characters; Danny, Lindsay, Stella, Adam but not a big fan of Mac.

Ships: CarWash (Calleigh/Ryan)

ETA: will you be do this in Misc. too Kat?

I've never done this before, but I'm, absolutely, in :D

My fav show is Miami, my fav character are Calleigh, Eric, Ryan, Natalia, Frank, Horatio, well, yeah everybody of Miami is fave for me :p My ship is E/C :D

I'm in.

I watch all three shows.

Fave characters: The three in my screen name, plus the one in my location. :) I also like Riley, Vartann, all of the Vegas labrats (especially Archie and Wendy), Valera, Dave (new Miami av guy), Adam, Flack.

Ships I like: Ryan/Valera, Greg/Riley, Cath/Vartann.

Oh Kat, you know I'm in :p

Let's see... I watch all three shows, so

Vegas: Favorite characters are Warrick, followed by Nick. The only character that I don't like is Sara.

Miami: Favorite character is Speed. Favorite pairing is Speed/Eric. I'm not a big fan of Natalia or Horatio

New York: Favorite character is Adam, followed by Danny. Pairing is Danny/Flack or Mac/Adam. Not a big fan of Lindsay.

Ooh I did this at Christmas and had a blast! I'm so in!!

Ok so I watch CSI: LV and can't get enough of it!

Fave characters are Greg and Nick.

Ship: Nick and Greg

What can I say? I'm pretty easy to please! :lol:

i'm so in too, i have so much fun when we get to do these!!

i watch all 3 shows, my fave characters are nick, speedle, and all the ny boys.
i don't dislike any characters, and i don't ship anyone.

I want to join this :)

Basically, I'm a total SMACked freak so anything Mac and Stella is awesome! NY is my favourite but I watch all three shows. Cath is my fave Vegas character. Alexx is my fave Miami character. I really don't dislike any of the characters, but I'm not a huge Ryan or Natalia fan. I'm also not too big on Langston, but I'm not too worried about that. Oh and anything with Greggo is a total win! :)

I totally love Archie as well.

Last edited:
i'm in for this one!!

hate Miami.

Favourite show is NY, but i like the old vegas too, with warrick grissom and sara.

Favourite characters; danny lindsay adam flack. not a huge mac fan.

Ships: d/l, flack/angell

I'm in! This sounds like good fun!:)

My fave show is new york - i love all characters except hawkes my fave is angell and stella. I ship flack/angell, Mac/Stella, and danny/lindsay.

I like the old vegas before they got rid of the grissom, sara and warrick.

I don't watch miami. :)

I'm in too.

My fav show is Miami.

My fav character is Ryan Wolfe.

My favorite ship is Calleigh\Ryan.

I don't like Eric Delko.

Back