Marg/Catherine picture thread ~ Eye Candy 9.0

LOL. I remember how she said "everything is on YouTube" during her latest Regis & Kelly interview when they showed a clip of her as weather girl Margi McCarty. Now I have to wonder if she's seen a certain fanvid on YouTube that tells her to wear her glasses more often. :lol:

Heyho again! :lol:

I don't know why, but something makes me want to see her with a little shorter hair again, although her hair is beautiful in any way :lol:

Btw! Glasses yummy. :drool:

Marg's 90's outfit was epic. As someone who wore the heck out of a fair or black stirrup pants, aqua slouch socks, and a fuchsia/aqua fringe shirt, I ain't gonna bust on her. lol

She was looking fine in the finale.

LOL. I remember how she said "everything is on YouTube" during her latest Regis & Kelly interview when they showed a clip of her as weather girl Margi McCarty. Now I have to wonder if she's seen a certain fanvid on YouTube that tells her to wear her glasses more often. :lol:

LOL. We could be in such trouble if she's seen some of our vids. :devil:

I LOVE that one of her in the black dress. She's absolutely stunning in that pic. It's one of my favorites.

The purple and lavender pic - where is that from? It has to be early...

Marg was in Spain a couple of weeks back. Here's a pic of her having fun in Madrid. :)

Madrid_May212009_003.jpg

Back