Eric/Greg Leggo Our Greggo Thread #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
they are probably trying to figure out how to squeeze in some more Ray, lord knows we never see enough of him....:mad:

I have learned a lot from Greg and from watching CSI in general. Unfortunately I can't think of a single thing at the moment! I'll give it some thought.

Hmm, happyharper, useful knowledge, huh? :lol:

I've learned from Greg that you can be in an explosion and burned and suffer no scars in life. :guffaw:

:lol: Also i've learned from Greg that you can wear a rubber glove to your head... I don't know you but i had never thought it is possible :p

I've learned its natural to dream of greater things, and that it is possible to attain them. :adore:

I read that Eric will be at the 49th Festival of Television in Monte Carlo, which runs from 7 to 11 June 2009. I think George was there last year as the CSI representative. Guess Eric is having his summer vacation there this year. :lol:

It appears that Eric goes somewhere overseas every summer. I love a guy who is well traveled. Makes a person more well-rounded and appreciative of all cultures. Eric is such a lovely and polite young man.

I read that Eric will be at the 49th Festival of Television in Monte Carlo, which runs from 7 to 11 June 2009. I think George was there last year as the CSI representative. Guess Eric is having his summer vacation there this year. :lol:

This is true! It's stated over at the official site for the festival. Cool!:thumbsup:

That is cool that Eric is doing something like that for the show. George is still recovering form back surgery so that's probably why Eric went instead.

they are probably trying to figure out how to squeeze in some more Ray, lord knows we never see enough of him....:mad:

I have learned a lot from Greg and from watching CSI in general. Unfortunately I can't think of a single thing at the moment! I'll give it some thought.

Ahhhhhh Dizzy many many many sweet thanks on that little Szmanda fact. There might even be :drool: pics soon lol. YAY.

Hmm and Wojo dude I am sooo feeling what your saying there... IS this show still CSI or is it Langston? invesigations lol... I mean the cynic in me would say well if you get an A star to be in a tv show thats whats gonna happen.

:shifty:

But i have a short term memory issues, so as long as i see Szmanda for more than 30 seconds per episode i am happy.!

That is cool that Eric is doing something like that for the show. George is still recovering form back surgery so that's probably why Eric went instead.

It's actually really encouraging for me that Eric is going, because they could have easily sent LF couldn't they?

I for one can't wait for the sure to be awesome photos. :drool:

It's actually really encouraging for me that Eric is going, because they could have easily sent LF couldn't they?

I for one can't wait for the sure to be awesome photos. :drool:

egeria I for one am very very very happy that Eric is going this year. I cant remember the last time that he did any promo work. Its also good for his CV.

Ouch poor Georgie, i hope he recovers soon... back trouble is a pain in the butt...

egeria I for one am very very very happy that Eric is going this year. I cant remember the last time that he did any promo work. Its also good for his CV.

:D I share that happiness, sounds like it will be a great weekend for him, and an even better one for us :thumbsup:. It will be so great to see interviews and photos and press, all fresh and brand new. Hooray!

I'm glad we only have to wait a week! If I had heard about this a couple of months ago there's no way I could have waited so patiently! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back