Danny/Lindsay #23: Because it is a big deal to us!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Little_Peaches, Jul 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Isla

Isla Prime Suspect

Oh yes, it sounds great. His new wife:adore:

OMG Adam:lol:, I think I love him even more now. So cute. Totally overtaxed with the whole situation. I have to smile only when I think about the promo.
    And Lindsay was so calm. She probably has to explain to Adam where the hospital is. He looked as if he couldn´t even remember his own name.
    I´m also so curious about Danny´s reaction. Hopefully Adam won´t serve as a model for him:lol: And we´ll finally find out the name of baby Messer.
    Is there also a case next Wednesday? Not really, or:shifty::D

Last edited: May 2, 2009
  2. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

I've been watching season 2 episode again. It's amazing to see Zoo York and then see Danny calling Lindsay his wife. :adore:

:lol: Adam is just perfect for this scene! I'm so happy we'll see this! I hope he'll be the one who has to take her to the hospital. I can already imagine him in the car, totally stressed. Poor man! He's just to adorable.
    I'm curious to find out how they'll name her. I have really no idea what they could choose. It's amazing- Danny and Lindsay with their baby and the whole team is there as well. Those promo pictures already got me excited, I wonder what I'll do when I'll see those scenes! :lol:
    Yeah, there is a case. But I forgot what it's about...:lol: I'm sorry.

3. Isla

Isla Prime Suspect

Season 2 is also my favorite one. I watched Super Men yesterday with the `I might ask you to marry me´ :adore:

Oh yes, Adam just has to be the one who takes her to the hospital. After that day, he surely needs two weeks to recover from that shock:lol: He would be also an adorable godparent.
    Or it´s Uncle Hawkes, since Danny and Hawkes have such a close friendship.
    I´m especially curious about the name since Pam Veasey said that they didn´t know if the audience would respond to it. I don´t know why but I just had to think of ´Malcolm in the Middle´. The baby´s name was Jamie and every time the parents were asked if it´s a boy or a girl there was a noise or something else. Perhaps we´ll never know the name of Baby Messer:lol::D
    I think I´ll grin like a Cheshire cat while watching the episode. I´ll better watch it alone:lol:

4. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

i was watching some season 2 eps on Spike and i seriously cannot believe how far Danny and Lindsay have come since her first ep. it's crazy in three years how much has changed.

Adam's face in the promo was hilarious!! poor guy looks like he just got one of the biggest shots of his life haha. Lindsay probably picked the wrong person to go to but he was probably the first person she saw and just grabbed him. i am totally even more psyched to see this ep now.

Danny i can kinda see being a bit panicky but if Lindsay stays calm i'm sure he will too. the ending looks soo freakin cute i am so looking forward to that scene with the whole team.

i'm betting on the baby's name being Montana. we haven't heard Danny call Lindsay that in ages and ever since the spoilers came out over the summer about the D/L baby i've been thinking the kid will be named Montana.

ONLY 3 MORE DAYS!!!! :hugegrin:

5. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

Lindsay is really freaking out in the sneak peak with Stella envisioning things going wrong years down the road. I think that's probably a pretty typical reaction.

6. Isla

Isla Prime Suspect

I totally loved the episode :adore: I think they handled the birth in a funny, realistic, respectful and not overdramatic way. And it was perfectly incorporated. Everyone was involved in a way. It was just great.

Nervous and worried Danny was very sweet. And not to speak of the look they shared at the hallway of the hospital :adore:
    The birth scene was very realistic to me. Anna was awesome.
    But I have to confess that I had to smile a little about Danny´s cheering methods. It sounds a bit as if he cheers for his favorite baseball team.
    The embrace after the birth was a very emotional and powerful moment. Just perfect.

But no name for baby Messer. Hopefully next week. I think they won´t name her Lucy or Lydia and choose a totally different name. And Lucy was also the name of the woman who shot Ruben. So it would be a little weird. Perhaps they wait until the finale episode.

Last edited: May 8, 2009
  7. Pesi

Pesi Dead on Arrival

Really liked the greater good. I thought they worked the birth in well, as much as I would have liked to see more Danny/ Lindsay I get they still had to have a case. I really liked the labour scene I thought they both acted it really well and Danny was so sweet holding Linds hand the entire time and the bit where he put his head next to hers just before it flashed to the baby was beutiful.

8. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

I totally agree with what you guys already said. I loved the episode! It was just perfect like this. I loved how nervous Lindsay was but how she smiled at the lab before she followed Adam. I loved how excited Danny was and I'm glad it was Hawkes who drove the car. :lol: I loved the looks they gave each other when they met at the hospital. I loved how nervous both, Danny and Lindsay were while talking to Stella and Adam. And of course the labour scene. Lindsay was great in it! And it was great Danny was holding her hand all the time. He almost seemed to be more exhausted than her. :lol: The team moment was perfect as well. It was cute to see Danny and Lindsay both lying in the bed, still holding hands. So sweet! Perfect episode! I think I'll need a nice icon and banner now. :lol:

9. Messers fan

Messers fan Rookie

I'm new in this thread and a big fan of the Messer's family I enjoyed greater good it was well done I really liked the labour scene Danny holding Lindsay's hand and when he whispered I love you his voice was so charged whith emotion, he didn't kiss her but it was a so more romantic way to thanks her for the baby so sweet.

10. MakeTracksCowboy

i never posted about Danny and Lindsay for this ep!! stupid finals:mad:.

Danny and Lindsay's scenes individually and together were adorable!! i was so happy with the way their scenes were handled, they weren't the entire ep they were just at the beginning and the end... although with the way the case went and the story with that i could have settled for more D/L. the end scene with the team so sweet. i cracked up with how they didn't even have a name for the baby yet and they had so much time haha. (this well done balance of personal and crime has been missing soo much from NY since 3rd season it was great to see again).

Danny in the car with Hawkes getting all nervous and running to Lindsay was so cute.

i can't wait even more now for D/L scenes, yeah i know they have to work cases together and talk about that but i'm excited to see them talk about their little baby and talk about stuff in their lives as a married couple (they've only known each other for 3 years and got married and had a baby so quickly they still have a lot to learn about each other i'm sure) i'm really looking forward to next season to see what great scenes they'll have together

Danny and Lindsay are my fave ship on TV, i look forward to each ep for scenes with them more than any other ship i like. they're so complicated and frustrating and opposites of each other but they just work and when they work they're an awesome ship.

great job to Pam Veasey for writting some of the best Danny and Lindsay scenes of the series.

11. Little_Peaches

Little_Peaches Police Officer

And this thread is disturbingly quiet! :lol:

Oh so we have our little Lucy - seriously most adorable baby in existence, I remember a time when some not very nice implication were made about how this child would look and I think the casting crew knocked it off with the cute little thing!

I love the subtle mummy and daddy scenes we've got going on now. DL are just going so well within the lab etc. There's nothing overly dramatic, just the little touches/nudges here and there to show yes they are together and I'm gonna go ahead and get all fangirl here - WEDDING RINGS! I'm such a geek, but I love it!

Truly looking forward to the next season. I hope we get to see more sneak peeks of Lucy. Especially with Daddy. It just suits him so well. It's so interesting to see the way he's grown over the years. Ceesau shirts though Carmine? :guffaw: love it!

Final note - Anna, Bravo, seriously pretty obvious you've given birth recently. Showed your pain and yet it wasn't crazy actress over the top style.

I'm done here - roll on season 6!

p.s. Are we all ok with Team Lucy? I love that name!

12. CSI Cupcake

CSI Cupcake Police Officer

Here's a quote from the Radio Times website that I found while looking for something about Mac Taylor. I took out the comment about Mac since it doesn't apply to this particular forum thread but the rest are her words, not mine.

"I don't even mind that CSI: NY's writers attempt to give their characters personal lives ...and Danny and Lindsay are a proper item now that she's pregnant with his baby.

To judge by some of the [inflammatory words taken out by Cupcake so she won't get in trouble with mod's] fury of a certain section of the show's fans that greeted this particular move, you'd think that the sky was about to fall in. But it feels right. And it's sweet."
    Alison Graham is TV editor of Radio Times

If you want to read the entire blog entry google Alison Graham Radio Times and look for her blog. The entry is April 23, 2009.

Last edited: May 27, 2009
  13. MakeTracksCowboy

there's a lot of people that support D/L it just very few that have a opinions of her and unfortunately have aa bit of a loud voice on here. i just like to say that if more people did not like D/L together or did not like Lindsay i'm sure that none of the storylines that have been going on would be happening.

next season holds a lot of potential for Danny and Lindsay (i don't say this lightly either given what the writers like to do with them and us as an audience). to me it seems like Danny and Lindsay still have a lot of crap to work out since they've only known each other for 3 years and have been together together for like a year and a half. there's a lot of things to do with these two together especially with their little baby. i cannot wait for scenes with them and Lucy those are gonna be even more adorable then the ones we have gotten so far.

as much as i love D/L as a couple the writers really really need to do something for them as individual chracters. there was a Danny before Lindsay and he was excellent. Lindsay was a tough chick and a very well done character without Danny always hanging around her. the writers seem to forget mostly with Lindsay that they are individual characters and don't always need the other hanging around another one.

D/L are together for good there's no need to have them around each other all the time. i love it when we don't get a D/L scene for a while and then when we do it's awesome and we love it. that's what i wanna see again.

season 6 is still far off. Danny and Lindsay are popular and have one of the biggest stories out of the 3 CSI shows there's no way TPTB can ignore that. we'll get D/L guys, we shouldn't worry too much.

14. CSIChick

CSIChick Dead on Arrival

Thank-you for making this thread! I have found so many "We hate the D & L relationship" threads and "We don't like Lindsay" etc etc, it's just sad :S but I love this couple- they are perfect for each other, my most favey-o message for D&L is Snow day and ... grr, can't remember the name of it... when Danny realises Lindsay is pregnent!
    They are just perfect for each other! Have you seen that Danny & Lindsay video on youtube?? It's put to Karmina: The Kiss... it's really good and just... argh-
    Danny & Lindsay!!

15. CSIChick

CSIChick Dead on Arrival

I love the mummy/daddy relationship you see after Lindsay has had the baby- and Anna ddin't do the giving birth thing OTT not like most actress's do... though she's got like 2 kids right??

hey ho

!!TEAM MESSER!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.