Eric and Calleigh #36 - We're In This Together Now.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Apr 20, 2009.

?

New Thread Title

Poll closed Apr 25, 2009.
  1. We're In This Together Now

46 vote(s)
    73.0%
  2. We're Doing It And Doing It Well (Pending Mod Approval)

3 vote(s)
    4.8%
  3. Nothing Can Keep Them Apart

2 vote(s)
    3.2%
  4. It's No Longer 'You' And 'Me', But 'Us'

5 vote(s)
    7.9%
  5. Caution: Smoking Hot Chemistry Ahead...

7 vote(s)
    11.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. electra

electra Pathologist

^ I don't think he disappointed her either,just that she may feel that way.But you are right in that she is more worried about him then anything in the last scenes.The writers left things open to interpretation.And we have the whole summer to find out no less.For all we know ,she may give him a kiss once she knows he is OK.

BTW,I am with you on Prison break finale.I have yet to watch but I know about Michael.:(

Last edited: May 21, 2009
  2. AlienMonkey

AlienMonkey Hit and Run

I don't think he did dissapoint her, he felt he had to do it and she always told him to do what he feels is right, being careful as he did it. It's a testament to how far he's come since the show began, he's no longer a man who does what he wants, when he wants too. He eventually told her what was up and she tried to tell him not to do it but he did anyway. Blood is thicker than water and no matter how angry Eric may have been about his father, he saw something in him that he needed.

That last scene with Calleigh crying really touched me more than before. It shows just how much she cares for him, even loves him and to know that she may have done something to hurt him in a physical way is just too much for her to handle and she let her emotions out. It's different with Speed, she was just a good friend to him, but with Eric her connection is deeper, more profound even Horatio could see it. I think he already knew or had a feelng they were closer than before but didn't want to bring it into light due to the lab rules, but I think he's happy for them and won't stop until he's found.

3. tamemyheart4692

tamemyheart4692 Hit and Run

I think that I want for season 8:

-Calleigh finds Eric.
    -Calleigh saves Eric.
    -Calleigh kisses Eric.
    -Eric proposes to Calleigh.
    -Calleigh says yes to Eric.
    -Calleigh and Eric get married!!! YAY!!!

sorry- im being mushy. but anything else we should add to this list? lol

4. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Correcting a post: Calleigh DID cry when Speedle died at the lab and at the funeral and when she hugged H too AND she did cry when Hagen died too. It's just that she had tears in her eyes they never came out.

tamemyheart4692, you have alot of expectations eh!

I hope for the first 3 things, also the other but they'll come later on, I bet. She definately has to pounce on him, as someone said earlier.

5. JoannaRose897

JoannaRose897 Police Officer

I think that it will be Calleigh to find Eric. It just seems so cliche and predictable for Horatio to find him because that's just how Miami seems to work but it almost seems like Calleigh needs to be the one to find him. After their minor disagreements and what-not, I'm sure they'd make up immediately. She'll most likely be too worried and happy he's not like dead to be so angry with him.

Last edited: May 22, 2009
  6. luvcsimiami

luvcsimiami Hit and Run

Alright fellow hiphuggers...I've got two questions?

Does anyone think that a lot of Calleigh's crying had more to do with the fact that she thought she shot Eric more than anything? I think it was a combination of both and while her emotions were definately out there for all to see, I'm just wondering how much of it was attributed to he's missing, I may have shot and killed him vs. we had a fight, I love him, he's missing, I may have shot and killed him?

Next question is how likely do you think it would be for Miami to write it where she finds him, they hug and then she arrests him? I know shocking but that would surprise everyone and I'm really wondering what the goal is here since we had the Ryan gone bad last season only to find out he hadn't. Would it make sense to do an Eric gone bad this season only to find out he hadn't in S8. Seems redudant and while I know Miami likes that I wonder if the surprise will be that Eric pays the consquences or he really did break the law vs. we thought he did something bad and he didn't.

Just wondering what you all think about this. Any thoughts?

7. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

excellent questions luvcsimiami :thumbsup:

I think that the reason that Calleigh broke down in tears is because Eric is missing and because of the fact that she thinks she shot him. The look on her face when she realized it was him that she was shooting at was priceless. Do I think she hit him, no, because a part of me wants to believe that Eric got hit by someone else's bullet. Do I think his father set him up, yes. I don't trust him and if he is responisble for what happened to him Calleigh will probably want to kill him.

I really, really do hope that Calleigh is the one to find him only because as you said it would make sense. I don't think that she would be the one to arrest him though. If for some dumb reason they don't have Calleigh find Eric then I am hoping for a very emotional reunion because WE deserve it. :lol:

I would also love to see Calleigh interrogating his father as to where Eric is. I can see Calleigh being even more emotional and have someone like Frank or Ryan having to calm her down. Ryan already knows that something is going on between them so my likely choice would be Frank.

8. Georgie

Georgie Victim

Here are my thought on the finale: i know its like old news but i haven't posted in a while! Personally i loved watching calleigh cry, as weird as that sounds, i was great to see her show some emotion! She must feel pretty bad considering she may have shot Eric and the last time they talked she was arguing with him. anywoo i was overall pleased with the ep, especially with the e/c content

Also, i was re-watching the end of the finale, not sure if anyone has mentioned this but there looked like there were foot prints leading into the water, next to where H was squatting. Not sure if they were meant to be there but my be Eric related! not sure why on earth he would fancy a swim at a time like this by you never know.

Also i no this is none e/c related but i just wondered if anyone new, how many people has Horatio killed!!! i mean it's like at least one every episode!!! just wondering if anyone was keeping a tally.

9. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I think it's a mixture of everything that went on that day plus how much she cares about him. Not only does she not know were he is, but he is hurt and bleeding probably by her hand, and there's a big probability he's been taken by people who will not hesitate to kill him. That's the physical aspect of it all. Now the emotional aspect is as strong or even stronger. The last time she spoke to him she was angry and spoke harsh words so they didn't part on the best of terms. Imagine thinking that's how you left things with the person you love and there's a chance you'll never be able to make it right. Imagine being so scared out of your mind that the person you care about so deeply who has been your friend, your co-worker, your comforter, your boyfriend, your lover may die because you shot him and the last thing you said to him wasn't how much you loved/cared for him but how much you were doubting him at the moment. This is not some John Doe or distant friend we are talking about, heck not even just a close friend. It's the person she's decided to be with, to open up to after a lot of careful thinking and consideration. It's someone she's been getting closer and closer to throughout the years and the one person who has been with her through the toughest of times. So to sum up, I think everything has to do with it. Yes she is afraid that she hurt him but I think she is even more afraid that the person she hurt is Eric.

Edit: I wanted to mention that the last thing she said to Horatio was "We can't lose him" which to me talks more about the fact that she is so distraught because it's ERIC than because of anything else. She didn't say "I couldn't have hit him", or "He can't die because of me", or something related to her having shot at him. She said "we can't lose him" which to me translates to "I can't lose him".

I find it hard to believe that they would arrest Eric (or at least that the charges would stick and he becomes someone with a criminal record) because as far as I know you can't be a cop if you are a felon. If anyone knows different please correct me. Where I'm going with this is, if he does have criminal charges filed against him, and he can't be a cop, then what will Miami do with Eric Delko? They would either have to write him off the show or create a whole separate drama with which they would keep him involved and that would just not make sense. He would become another Kyle. They had to put Kyle in the morgue so it would make sense to have him around from time to time without always having him in trouble. So what would they do with Eric? He wouldn't be a part of the team and would become kind of an outcast. Maybe Calleigh does put the cuffs and takes him to interrogation but I really doubt the charges will stick. And I wouldn't put it past Cal to do it, she's a cop and if the situation really calls for it I think she would do it. I even think Eric would understand. Though I think they'll take him straight to the hospital and not the police station.

Last edited: May 22, 2009
  10. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

I think it's both. I guess she's scared to death, because first there's a possibility she might shot him and seriously injured him and second not only he disappeared, but their last conversation definitely wasn't nice. Of course she cares about him and loves him, her tears proves it greatly, and this makes it even harder for her. Cause she's worried not only about her co-worker and best friend, but also her boyfriend. So I think she broke down because of all these reasons.

I really hope she'll be the one who find him. I can imagine how happy she'd be if she saw him unharmed or just slightly injured after this nightmare. I guess their meeting could be a great scene, there's so much emotions between them. And you know it could create a big chance for really fiery kiss.;)
    I don't think they arrest him. I suppose there will be some totally uncommon explanation of his actions. Who knows what was all about and what role in this whole mess played his father. Even if they lock him up it'll be only for a while, until they explain it to the end. As for who might arrest him I don't think it could be Calleigh, I'm sure H knows how he feels about Eric and he wouldn't put her in such a difficult position.

11. calleighfan1

calleighfan1 Victim

Hey everyone I'm new to this thread and I wanted to say HI! I absolutly love CSI: Miami and Calleigh/Eric!!! I've read some of the stuff you guys have written and I want to say I agree with all of you!!

I watched the finale Monday night, and was I was so depressed at the end when Calleigh walked away crying..... I felt so bad for her. I really want Calleigh to be the one to interigate Sharova!!! I wish someone would hit the guy!!! He makes me sooo mad!!:scream: I want to yell at him through my TV, but unfortunatly, he won't be able to hear me!!!

I too want Calleigh to be the one to find Eric. I have this image of Calleigh walking into some "deserted" place (but really isn't deserted) and see Eric with the people who took him and Calleigh have her gun up and walk in and save the day!! Super H is always the one to save them, I want Calleigh to save Eric this time, just this once!!!:thumbsup:

I agree. Emily was amazing in how she showed Calleigh's emotions!! I think it just make the show, almost come to life!! (that probably sounds a little crazy... but it's what I think :))

12. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

Calleighfan1 welcome in our constantly growing community. It's always nice to welcome someone new.:thumbsup:

You know we all were talking about Calleigh's reaction to the whole mess, but what do you think Eric might think about this situation. What do you think he would do if she was the one to find him? Would he be nervous, because he's aware he did wrong and there's a chance he might lose her for that reason? Or he'd be so happy to see her again that all the problems would disappear for that moment? Maybe he'd try to explain her everything and try to apologize her for the fact that he was so stupid and didn't listen to her:confused:?
    Anyway I think it will be very interesting to watch the reaction of the both of them when they finally find him. I suppose their first impulse will be to hug and maybe even kiss and then think of what's next. And even if they won't show us their entire conversation about these events there's always a fictions, right:). There's so many very talented writers who could write great stories about what happend when they returned home;).

13. silentdisco

silentdisco Police Officer

I hope that his first reaction is to get down on his knees and BEG for forgiveness, even if it's unnecessary. That was a stupid, stupid thing he did helping his father and putting Calleigh in that position, and now she's worried SICK. :shifty:

And I hope Cal will forgive him, because she's not going to find a man that loves her as much as Eric. And because he'll be DAMN sorry, and won't EVER do anything like that EVER again.

14. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Welcome to our neck of the woods calleighfan1! Hope you enjoy your stay here.

I love Eric, probably as much as Calleigh does :lol: but he is going to have to beg for forgiveness. For making her worry and for getting himself into this mess.

In my head their reunion goes something like this: Calleigh is ahead of everyone else. She is determined to find her man. She spots him and rushes toward where he is. She takes out whoever is holding him hostage (because she is a kickass girlfriend). He looks at her and starts apologizing over and over again and she is just so happy that he is ok that she kisses him. Horatio and Frank rush over to where they heard the shots coming from and they see Eric & Calleigh kissing. Horatio clears his thoat and then says something like I guess Calleigh was really happy to know your ok...:lol:

Later when they are leaving for the day Calleigh thretens to shoot Eric if he ever makes her worry like that again :lol:

15. AnnaDelko

AnnaDelko Police Officer

I definitely can see this happen , it would be really great :)
    I also think the team (or at least some members) will find out about their relationship in the 1st episode, or in the episode they'll find Eric . If Calleigh couldn't hide her emotions in the last scene I totally doubt she will be able to hide them when she finds Eric .
    c'mom , she was so worried about him and thinks he might be hurt by her that when he shows up she won't be able to not run into him and asking if he's okay and maybe kiss him :adore:
    Whatever will happen, the scene definitely screams for a kiss in that moment :luvlove:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.