I Have A CSI Music question.

You might want to try a site selling ringtones Kristine, because the song's been cut to fit the titles. It happens to a lot of songs used in many shows. They use the bits they want or repeat the riffs that fit lol :D

ETA lovely avi btw

So far I haven't found it. :(

Thanks! fatalze made the avi for me!

Anybody happen to know the song that plays during "The Descent of Man" when Nick is processing the parachute? It's instrumental, at least the part that played.

Hey everyone,

I looked everywhere I could, but I didn't find the music on 3x24, when Lindsay remembers her night with Dany.
I'm sure every D/L fans know the answer. ^^
Thanks

I saw the commercial showing Grissom leaving CSI on AXN. Please help me with the title of the song. I have searching for it for one full day and still cannot find it.

Thank you.

Hey everyone,

I looked everywhere I could, but I didn't find the music on 3x24, when Lindsay remembers her night with Dany.
I'm sure every D/L fans know the answer. ^^
Thanks

But of course:D `Jenny don´t be hasty´ by Paolo Nutini

Last edited:
Hey, new to the boards and a big csi fan :). I was wondering if anyone knew the name of the song and/or artist of the song playing in the CSI episode "The Gone Dead Train" during the tattoo shop scene? It's when Nick and Langston first meet the "manceptionist." I've been looking around but can't seem to find anything. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

Does anyone know the name of the song that played at the beginning of CSI Miami Chip/Tuck?

Hey, new to the boards and a big csi fan :). I was wondering if anyone knew the name of the song and/or artist of the song playing in the CSI episode "The Gone Dead Train" during the tattoo shop scene? It's when Nick and Langston first meet the "manceptionist." I've been looking around but can't seem to find anything. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

That would be 'It's Nice To Know You Work Alone' by Silversun Pickups. :)

Hey guys does anyone know the name of the song that is played in the Csi Miami promo for the season finale?

It says it's Invincible by Adelitas Way :) Checked it out and it seems to be right.

Back