Caption Game - Miami Style Pt 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryan: So, ummm... so you're an alien, huh?
Cooper: *clears throat* Uh, yep. Came here from New Mexico. Miami's got great hot sauce and spicy food.
Ryan: ......Oooookay. Does anyone else in the lab know?
Cooper: Well, er, Delko knows. He was actually married to my sister for a while.
Ryan: MARRIED?! *pauses for a moment* Eric married to an alien, huh? Yeah, I could see that. So, are there any other aliens running around Miami?
Cooper: You remember the girl who was flirting with you when you had to take a DNA sample from her? It was a few years ago, but she was cute, so you probably remember.
Ryan: Oh yeeeaaah, she WAS cute! Wait... wait...
Cooper: Yep, her too. She told me she thought you were hot.
Ryan: I was... I was flirting with an alien? And you know her?
Cooper: Sure do.
Ryan: Can you... will you put in a good word for me?
Cooper: *eyeroll* You bet.

(Anyone who hasn't seen the series "Roswell" will have absolutely no idea what any of this means!)

(Anyone who hasn't seen the series "Roswell" will have absolutely no idea what any of this means!)
You're right! No idea whatsoever! :)

Ryan: Wow. So, that's Eric there, and H over there?... just... wow.
Cooper: Yeah. Wow. You know, I could-
Ryan: No.

You're right! No idea whatsoever! :)

Hehehe, yeah... Cooper and Delko and that chick who was flirting with Ryan in season 3 were all on the show Roswell. Oh, and the thing about "hot sauce"... in the Roswell series, the aliens ate a lot of hot sauce and spicy food. That's all. :D

Hehehe, yeah... Cooper and Delko and that chick who was flirting with Ryan in season 3 were all on the show Roswell. Oh, and the thing about "hot sauce"... in the Roswell series, the aliens ate a lot of hot sauce and spicy food. That's all. :D
I'll take your word for it! :)

Hehe, I got it Ginnna. I loved that show.

Anyway, my caption:

Ryan: I didn't know that Horatio knew martial arts. Where did you get this video?
Cooper: I'm not telling.
Ryan: Aw, come on!

(on the video, Horatio kicks some guy somewhere painful)

Cooper: Ouch! That looks like it hurt!

Cooper: You giving up yet Ryan?
Ryan: Nope. You?
Cooper: Nope. Consider this staring contest offically in "Super Glare" mode.

And Ginna, love the Roswell reference! :lol:

Last edited:
*Ryan and Cooper are looking at a hairstyle makeover site*

Ryan: Oh, I don't know, I think H would look fierce in a fire engine red Mohawk.
Cooper: Well, that's just the problem. He would scare the bad guys a little too much, and then we'd hear from Stetler about complaints to IAB.
Ryan: Yeah, you're right, but this sure is fun. What about Eric with bleached blond hair and long sideburns?
Cooper: (clicks the program to get the picture in place)
Ryan: Hurry up and do it before either one of them happens to come back here and sees what we're doing!

Last edited:
Finale time always slows the game down; we'll vote now.
Just a tiny announcement first. It seems that we've had alot of the same characters & same images pop up for captioning. If anyone is needing new stuff, go into the "miami picture thread" -- Florry has links to her photobucket with new episode images.
I know alot of you tend to run with your favorite characters & such, but please keep in mind to look for funny expressions/wierd actions, ect, & please, if it's your turn to post a new image -- look back to see who was featured in the last few & mix it up some. Thanx. :)

Your captions for voting now.

Ryan: So, ummm... so you're an alien, huh?
Cooper: *clears throat* Uh, yep. Came here from New Mexico. Miami's got great hot sauce and spicy food.
Ryan: ......Oooookay. Does anyone else in the lab know?
Cooper: Well, er, Delko knows. He was actually married to my sister for a while.
Ryan: MARRIED?! *pauses for a moment* Eric married to an alien, huh? Yeah, I could see that. So, are there any other aliens running around Miami?
Cooper: You remember the girl who was flirting with you when you had to take a DNA sample from her? It was a few years ago, but she was cute, so you probably remember.
Ryan: Oh yeeeaaah, she WAS cute! Wait... wait...
Cooper: Yep, her too. She told me she thought you were hot.
Ryan: I was... I was flirting with an alien? And you know her?
Cooper: Sure do.
Ryan: Can you... will you put in a good word for me?
Cooper: *eyeroll* You bet.

Ryan: Wow. So, that's Eric there, and H over there?... just... wow.
Cooper: Yeah. Wow. You know, I could-
Ryan: No.

Ryan: I didn't know that Horatio knew martial arts. Where did you get this video?
Cooper: I'm not telling.

Ryan: Aw, come on!

(on the video, Horatio kicks some guy somewhere painful)

Cooper: Ouch! That looks like it hurt!

Cooper: You giving up yet Ryan?
Ryan: Nope. You?
Cooper: Nope. Consider this staring contest offically in "Super Glare" mode.

*Ryan and Cooper are looking at a hairstyle makeover site*

Ryan:
Oh, I don't know, I think H would look fierce in a fire engine red Mohawk.
Cooper: Well, that's just the problem. He would scare the bad guys a little too much, and then we'd hear from Stetler about complaints to IAB.
Ryan: Yeah, you're right, but this sure is fun. What about Eric with bleached blond hair and long sideburns?
Cooper: (clicks the program to get the picture in place)
Ryan: Hurry up and do it before either one of them happens to come back here and sees what we're doing!

Even though I've never seen Roswell, it just fits the picture, and something about Dan Cooper saying he's an alien just makes me chuckle.

#1. :) OK, I only saw a couple episodes of Roswell, so I'm choosing this one for similar reasons as Alamance. I thought the dialog was well done.:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back