**Spoiler Lab** You Know You Can't Resist!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Apr 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

I try not to believe anything the promo tells us. Sometimes it will flash all the characters and say, "Someone....is going....to DIE!!" And it winds up being the murder victim. So Calleigh will be crying, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was because....her puppy died or something.

OK, it's a stretch, but it seems like everyone's stressing out a bit much for this epi. It's Thursday already. We'll make it.

2. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

:guffaw: Oh gosh! You crack me up!
    But you're absolutely right & we all know how CSI:Miami promos can be so misleading.
    I still believe that Calleigh never shot at Eric & there's no way he's gonna die for b/c of a bullet he has never recieved :lol:.
    She may shot at his father, but whatever, that man is useless for the show! :rolleyes:

Still I think she's "crying" b/c her lover just got arrested b/c oh yeah he broke the law! :p

3. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

I agree. In the CBS video Horatio ask the guy..."Where are THEY?" Indicating that two or more are being looked for. Could this be Eric and Yelina?

4. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Yeah I'm also getting the feeling that Eric goes missing. Maybe that's what makes her so upset, she just doesn't know where he is and if he is hurt or not. Worse yet, if he is hurt because of her.

5. das576

das576 Hit and Run

Looking at the ctv promo, I don't see Eric there being arrested. Looks like Frank in the middle and the other 2 I don't know but they don't look like Eric at all and if it was Eric I don't see how Calleigh would be walking away. I'm thinking at this point it's 2 of the russians getting arrested and they still don't know where Eric is. Just my best guess, could be wrong...who knows. I just want it to be Monday so I can get on with my life :)

6. nwolfson22

nwolfson22 Police Officer

Um guys I don't think Emily ment that,"I'd like to play doctor with Kobe" in the way you guys are going on about it. Just an FYI. ...

7. Megan930

Megan930 Rookie

I could definitely see Eric and H doing something on the hush. Calleigh looks like she is upset because Eric is missing. I hope he isn't going to hide anything from Cal she doesn't need anymore stress. Hopefully this won't end in a cliffhanger, but its just wishful thinking.

8. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

9. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Thanks for the clip. I really can't watch it at work :scream:. I caught a few moments but there are only so many things you can see behind other screens....:lol:

10. E/C Lover

E/C Lover Police Officer

hey thanks lusiana88 the video was great
    You can see lots of cool scenes from the finale and I like Horatio's one-liner at the end.:bolian:

11. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

Thaks for clip! Ryan shooting :drool: Yay, Natalia have at least two scenes! Loved moment when H, Frank and Ryan walking together! Can't wait! :scream:

12. Delynn

Delynn CSI Level One

Those guys together did look pretty cool, didn't they? Horatio looked pretty good all by his little self, too. ;)

Crossing my fingers and hoping this is as good as it looks!

13. greatfan

greatfan Captain

^ I'm loving that all the main characters appeared in this clip.You're right Delynn,the guys did look cool together.

14. vsuga

vsuga Rookie

I can't wrap my brain around Eric being arrested again, not just once but twice in a season, kind of far fetch if you ask me. I guess I'll wait to see.

15. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Thank you so much for posting it. This clip is just fantastic :lol:
    Gotta love H :thumbsup:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.