Which Colour is each couple?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by MacTaylor333, May 4, 2009.

1. MacTaylor333

MacTaylor333 Hit and Run

If you had to pick a colour for your favorite couple what would it be!

See for me SMACked is Green.

What would other couples be? I what to know.

MT333

2. Meatball42

Meatball42 Police Officer

Smacked is very blue, because of Mac's suit and his pale skin and dark hair and Stella's eyes.

D/L is green because Danny's name is green and they are settling down a bit, losing all the drama that made them green/red.

Flack/Angell is red because, although Flack is mainly blue, the two of them together are a darkish red with a bit of green and some blue tint. Angell is almost always red, although she can be green sometimes.

3. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Well, SMACked for me is green. Stella's eyes, my whole "When Stella wears green, SMACked moments happen" theory. Yeah.

FLANnEL is blue. That's the colour I associate with the NYPD and there's also Flack's eyes.

Dantana is either green or purple. Green makes me think of Danny, but Lindsay makes me think of purple.

HipHuggers is Yellow. No question about it. Calleigh's hair, the Miami sun.

HOoRAY is orange. It's Horatio and Yelina. Need I saw more?

Yo!Bling is also orange. I think that has to do something with Catherine's hair, but yeah. Orange.

GSR is like Dantana. Either purple or green.

Oh and Wedges is totally red and blue.

4. MacTaylor333

MacTaylor333 Hit and Run

GSR is also purple.
    Hiphuggers makes me think pink to.

5. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Hmm interesting thread :)

ok let's see...

-Hiphuggers: I have to say yellow, too. Happy, sweet, sunny, and really sexy.

-Grillows: I see them as orange because since Grissom is low-key yellow and red would be too bright but since Cath is so spicy blue, purple, etc would be too dull. So a perfect balance would be orange. They make me think of a sunset were the day is not too bright, nor is dark.

-Smacked: Blue. Serene, mature, calm. Great friends, great trust, lots of stability.

-YoBling!: Green. I guess it has something to do with Warrick's eyes, IDK.

-Flack/Angell: I have the same dilema as Meatball42 with this one. I see Angell as red, but Flack as blue. Both primary colors so that's a pickle.

-H/Yelina: Orange. Guess Horatio's hair gets in the way of my analysis :lol:. Maybe some blue also.

-D/L: right now with the wedding and the baby... pink.

6. Meatball42

What's flannel and wedges? I didn't know this was for miami too, sorry.

HipHuggers is definately yellow because of Calleigh, not just her hair but everything about her is brigthly oloured. Even when she's not feeling well, whatever colour she is blazes brighter. Plus, they're happy now, which lend yellow to any coupling.

H/Yelina is orange, but green because of the taboos that force them apart.

7. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

CaRWash is orange and green, bright and new(when i start ship them) like fresh air.

H\Yelina is blue like H eyes.

EDeN is something bright too, maybe red because of passion.

EC is gray.

8. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Rave (Ryan/Valera) would be probably turquoise cause turquoise is a precious stone and the two characters are just so unique and quirky and loveable and... I'm gonna stop now. :lol:

Greg/Riley would be turquoise as well for the same reasons. But both G/R and Ryan/Valera could be orange too cause of the vibrant aspect of their characters. :)

Nick/Mandy would be orange cause they're both so vibrant. :lol:

Gosh, I'm not that good at this. :lol:

Purejoy (Grissom/Catherine) would be red cause of Cath's hair. :lol:

I see Cath/Vartann as green for some reason... a bright green. I don't really know why.

Horatio/Yelina would be yellowish orange cause for some reason they make me think of a sunset. :lol:

Eden (Eric/Natalia) are definitely a bright green cause well... the garden of Eden. :lol:

Cake (Calleigh/Jake) are a sunny color cause of the vay-cay they went on together. :lol:

Flack/Angell are pink cause they're just so sweet and cute together. :)

Mac/Stella- blue green cause of their eyes.

Danny/Lindsay - I don't really know maybe yellow or sienna or something.

Last edited: May 8, 2009
  9. Meatball42

Ok this is getting real frustrating. Lets start this: whenever you post about a ship, SAY WHO THEY ARE! I'm reading about FLANnEL, and Yo!Bling, and Wedges, and CaRWash, and Rave, and Purejoy, and if you hadn't written it I would have no idea about HOoRAY. So can sum1 please tell me who these ships are?

10. Half

Half CSI Level Two

I'm not sure of all of them, but FLaNnEL is Flack/Angell, Yo!Bling is Warrick/Catherine, Wedges is Wendy/Hodges, Rave is Valera/Ryan, and CaRWash is Calleigh/Ryan. I'm not entirely sure about Purejoy... Maybe something with Sara?

Flack/Angell I definitely see as blue/red. It's not purple. It's both blue and red.

I didn't know any of these ship names until I came here... except maybe GSR, since it's so prominent.

Last edited: May 8, 2009
  11. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Meatball42
    Here is the list of ALL the ships from all three shows. Hopefully this helps.

12. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I edited my post to add the character names.

PureJoy is Gil (Grissom) and Catherine cause the meaning of Catherine is "pure" and the meaning of Gil is "joy".

13. Meatball42

Thanks, now I get it. Although, reading through some of those pairings and nicknames made me a bit queasy!:):confused::)

14. lostladyknight

lostladyknight Pathologist

YoBlig is definitely red-- because of the passion.

:-D

15. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Orla don't you think when you don't like a ship you shouldn't do that? What if I said CaRWash was the colour of vomit? (Not that I hate it)

EC is pink, as someome said, cause it's so cute and adorable.