Eddie Cahill #5: Charismatic Brilliance

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Elsie, Sep 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpeedyMeg25

SpeedyMeg25 Coroner

I agree Fallen, they do look alike.

Thanks for the great pic NypdFlackie :)

I'd really love to be that girl in the middle...
    :lol:

2. PepeBee

PepeBee Rookie

Awesome picture! The blue eyes just pops right out. And I love Eddie with such a modest smile on his face!

PS. I am scared of the lady in middle's cleavage! :lol:

3. AppleJack

AppleJack Police Officer

That cleavage scares me too. :lol:

Very nice picture, thanks NypdFlackie!

4. NypdFlackie

NypdFlackie Hit and Run

To bad it wasn't Emmanuel's cleavage showing, I'd drool all over that...

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

5. Jessica6

Jessica6 Police Officer

I know this isn't her thread, but God, Emmanuelle is so pretty! (Eddie too... :lol:)
    Thanks for the pic- it's cool to see them off screen. :)

6. NypdFlackie

NypdFlackie Hit and Run

I stumbled across this picture with Eddie and fans, looks like season 2 I believe.

[​IMG]

7. NypdFlackie

NypdFlackie Hit and Run

Wait, maybe it was from season 3, who cares...its still Eddie! LOL :lol:

8. SpeedyMeg25

SpeedyMeg25 Coroner

Haha, thanks for the picture NypdFlackie :)

I like Eddie's expression. He's like "Look, I finally got to stand by the girls!"
    :lol:

9. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

I uploaded the behind-the-scenes from the CSI: NY computer game to youtube so if you want to check it out. Thanks to something_wicked for help on finding it on the game! It's quite cute!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWC6VJ270ZE

10. LyzabethSay

LyzabethSay Prime Suspect

One of my gamer friends keeps going on about how she's always playing these cool games on her comp... So, now she's got me so addicted that after my exams I have already planned to go out and get the CSI NY game so I have the WHOLE summer to play it =D No thanks to her I'm getting so addicted I've also planned to get Need for Speed Carbon with Emmanuelle Vaugier XP

It's going to be real strange watching all the characters walk around on screen as cartoons rather than real people...

11. SpeedyMeg25

SpeedyMeg25 Coroner

Thanks for the link FallenForFlack (and something_wicked ;) )
    That's really cute. :)

One day I'll have to play the CSI: NY game. Except my computer would probably blow up if I tried...

12. Rtelgeuse

Rtelgeuse Hit and Run

Hey!

Long time no see girls! Hope everything's ok here.

Nice pic! I love Eddie's smile.

Cheers!

13. ZhuShuaijie

ZhuShuaijie Police Officer

WOW, I seemed to be miss of severity some gorgeous of picture:thumbsup:. very thanks Don, I am super to love it, hope to share more;)!
    And, anyway, even, I am because of the work recently, the busy to faint .But I come back, and, bring some concerning the Eddie's, interesting matter:
    Eddie Cahill is an active smoker
    -Eddie's girlfriend is called Nikki Uberti. She was married to a guy named Terry Richardson and her name was Nikki Richardson.
    -On the show CSI:NY, another man was cast for Flack, but when Eddie Cahill came in and auditioned, he impressed the directors so much, they called the other actor to let him know they had changed their minds.
    -Eddie is a huge New York Rangers fan and a big hockey fan in general. He is very knowledgable about the game and often discusses it on his Internet blog.
    -He appeared on Broadway in 2000 in the play The Altruist.
    -Eddie went to the same high school as actors Eyal Podell and Sean Maher.
    The school was Byram Hills High School in Westchester County
    -Eddie is keen to write for television in the future
    -Eddie is good friends with his Friends co-star David Schwimmer.
    -Eddie does anasura yoga to keep in shape, five days a week.
    -Sweetie is the name of Eddie and his girlfriend's dog.
    -Before Eddie got is big break in Friends he had just $19.50 left in his bank.
    -Eddie went to The Atlantic Theatre School
    -The actors Kevin Spacey, Gena Rowlands and the director Ang Lee are Eddie's dream collaborations for a project
    -Meredith Monk, Brian Eno and Bach are some of Eddie's favourite artists to listen to and display the wide range of tastes he has
    -Eddie has one tattoo on his shoulder, a swallow on top of a heart with his girlfriend's name on it
    -Eddie has dated many famous attractive actresses on screen such as Sarah Jessica Parker, Jennifer Aniston and Shannen Doherty
    -Eddie has an envy of the career of actor Edward Norton
    -Eddie is not a big TV person and tends to watch either CNN or sports channels
    -One of Eddie's favourite movies is Spinal Tap
    -Eddie's two favourite actors who inspire him are Marlon Brando and Peter Falk.
    -Eddie has a big passion for ice hockey and plans to move into the sport if acting doesn't work out
    -Eddie is not known as one of the conventional spoilt young stars, when turning up to a E! meeting in 2000 he showed up in $4 worth of clothes. The shoes of the outfit had been borrowed from David Schwimmer
    -Eddie is eight years younger than his girlfriend
    -As of 2006, Eddie resides in New York City.
    -In 2000, while performing a play in New York City, Eddie was spotted by Sarah Jessica Parker and was cast as her boyfriend on Sex and the City
    -Eddie considered becoming a teacher but decided to pursue an acting career after seeing Les Misérables when he was 17 years old
    -Eddie attended New York University
    -Eddie is 6' 2
    -Eddie is left-handed
    -Eddie is a fan of hockey and also soccer, his favorite team is the Glasgow Celtic Football Club
    -When he was in kindergarten, Eddie wanted to be a farmer
    -Eddie is a self-described homebody
    -Eddie likes to cook
    -Eddie made $206.57 a week while working on The Altruists
    -Eddie rented a house in Silverlake with Tru Calling star Eliza Dushku and her brother Nate.
    -One of Eddie's most prominent and best-known features are his bright blue eyes
    -Eddie and his artist girlfriend of five years reside in Los Angeles
    -Eddie and his girlfriend have adopted several "pound puppies." They are both dog-lovers
    -Eddie has never been a big tv watcher, but he's proud of CSI for being such a high-caliber show
    -Eddie's mother is Italian, and his father is Irish.
    -Eddie was one of E! Online's "Sizzlin' Sixteen" list as one of the brightest up-and-coming stars of 2001
    -Eddie appeared in Nicky Silver's off-Broadway play The Altruists in 2000
    -Eddie has two sisters, one older and one younger
    -Eddie attended public high school in Armonk, New York
    -Eddie is a Roman Catholic of Irish and Italian descent
    -In the movie Miracle, Eddie plays hockey goalie Jim Craig. A huge hockey fan, Craig was one of Eddie's childhood heroes.
    -Eddie: "I think my two favorite episodes, if I had to choose, are: "The Fall" meant so much to me and was such a nice gift to have on a personal level, and "On the Job," -I really liked having that moment with Danny and enjoyed playing that episode out. And I liked that it came home to the department. I like when it comes home to the department or to me personally. Those were excellent; they were great fun"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    And, Uh.....I am the most interested is underneath these:
    NO.1 -Eddie does anasura yoga to keep in shape, five days a week.
    Hahaha.....I incredibly Eddie incredibly yoga:drool:.
    Uh......No wonder that, our Flack, always thus strong with sexy . just, if we discover he what club will do, and on Friday......
    Haha, my meaning is, the nobody wants with me together,to cajole him:devil::devil::devil:.

NO.2 -Eddie is eight years younger than his girlfriend
    Oh My God!This is say, Eddie's girlfriend, 8 years older than him!?WOW I drop off!:(
    NO.3 When he was in kindergarten, Eddie wanted to be a farmer
    Haha.....We aren't is should, felicitate he have no!otherwise, Uh.....the mess , I dare not an imagination:lol::lol::lol:......
    NO.4-Eddie likes to cook
    Haha.....Anyway, I am also super to love cook, probably, if I get married with him:devil::drool:, everyone will taste, the east and west, coalescent cate.
    Uh.....Make the person excited!:drool::lol:

NO.5-Eddie and his girlfriend have adopted several "pound puppies." They are both dog-lovers
    Hahaha......I also love a puppy very much, and, anyway, except athletics. I and Eddie's interest, be such likeness.
    Uh.....Can't stop love him, lovely man;):drool:.
    End, anyway, the man needs everyone's support, if everyone likes this, I will collect more!:):shifty:

14. SpeedyMeg25

SpeedyMeg25 Coroner

Thank goodness they liked him so much!

Haha, I'd love to see Farmer Eddie :lol:

Ole' Ed Cahill had a farm, E-I-E-I-O...

15. AppleJack

AppleJack Police Officer

I already knew that list. Most of you probably too. It's nice to read it again. Thanks for posting it, Zhu! :)

:guffaw: I'm afraid that song will bug me all day now!

I like that he admits he's an active smoker. With so many people judging smokers and nagging about it. :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.