Stella: Omega:adore:
Danny: Childish
Lindsay: Childish
Hawkes: deep
Adam: lovearkable :D
Sid: Bizarre
Flack: Loyal
Angell: Trustable

I chose Alpha and Omega for Mac and Stella because they are my beginning and my ending regarding CSI NY. Those are the first and last letter of Greek Alphabet so i thought it would be convenient because they are different and they are the same of the same thing

Also i could have chosen

Mac: Yin or Vulnerable
Stella:Yang or Very Sensitive

Dark!Side Reality Plane:

Mac: Generalissmo
Stella: Mercenary
Danny: Mafia billionaire
Lindsay: Doormat
Flack: Chief of Police
Adam: Football player
Hawkes: Football Coach
Angell: Sniper

Light!Side Reality Plane:

Mac: Cool
Stella: Determined
Danny: Temperamental
Lindsay: Cute
Flack: Strict
Adam: Clumsy
Hawkes: Intelligent
Angell: Foxy

Mac: Generalissmo
Stella: Mercenary
Danny: Mafia billionaire
Lindsay: Doormat
Flack: Chief of Police
Adam: Football player
Hawkes: Football Coach
Angell: Sniper

Axa, you ROCK!:lol::lol::lol: I love Stella's "mercenary" and Danny's "Mafia billonaire":guffaw:

Mac:confusing (LOL! For me, he is)
Stella:fearless (I have more words to describe her, but you guys have use pretty much of them)
Danny:fun!
Lindsay:sweet
Doc:serene
Flack:witty
Sid:creepy
Adam:cool!
Angell:hard

Nice thread!

Debbie, i think, the yin is Stella and Yang is Mac?

Last edited:
i guess so Gaby:lol: Or a part of the same cake. All is useful to describe they belong to the same thing. Equals and different at the same time :D

Mac: Determined
Stella: Heartfelt
Danny: Irresolute
Lindsay: Poignant
Hawkes: Intellectual
Flack: Honest
Sid: Worldly
Adam: Immature
Angell: Independent

Is it just me or are most of the ones for Lindsay slightly cynical or weak compared to the others?

Debbie
i guess so Gaby:lol: Or a part of the same cake. All is useful to describe they belong to the same thing. Equals and different at the same time :D

Oh-kay... Bottom line, you are a hard-core SMacked fan. :D

Lyzabethsay,

Is it just me or are most of the ones for Lindsay slightly cynical or weak compared to the others?

No, it's not just you. I've noted that as well... But, well, compared to other characters, Lindsay's is slightly weaker. I mean, she doesn't have any strong quality that will make people think of particular words when we think about her. Don't get me wrong. I love Lindsay. She's very cute with her little demonstration, sometimes she can be very funny (remember the scene with Flack and the doll? LOL! Or when she asked Mac to 'humor' her? :D), and she can be very surprising (esp. when she ate the bug, etc.). But, all things considered, she's a pretty ordinary character. So, that's maybe the reason. *shrug*

My second version:
Mac:serious
Stella:determined
Danny:mischievous
Lindsay:teacher-pet
Flack:through-and-through
Doc:Calm
Adam:nervous
Sid:frightening
Jess:impressing

I don't know why but I just had this strange idea of a variation to this, where you'd still only say one or a few word to describe each character but it would be themed...

I shall demonstrate:

The theme I constantly use; Family
Mac: Disciplining father
Stella: Overly-Caring mother
Danny: Playful Brother
Lindsay: Distracting Little Sister
Hawkes: Intelligent Uncle
Flack: Studious Older Brother
Sid: Story-telling Granddaddy
Adam: Annoying Cousin
Angell: Mature Older Sister

Or I just randomly thought; School
Mac: Headmaster
Stella: Hallway monitor [I laughed when I wrote that, I'm sorry I can just image it]
Danny: Jock
Lindsay: Goody Two Shoes
Hawkes: Child Prodigy
Flack: Slacker [I dunno why]
Sid: One-of-them-teacher-who-you-just-cant-wait-for-their-lesson [Dunno what you call that in a few words]
Adam: Joker
Angell: The one that everyone fancies [I just realized there is no blonds on CSI NY - random]

or something similar...

Sorry, this makes me feel immature but it's midnight and I cant be bothered to finish an essay on To Kill a Mockingbird. Don't copy me if you dont want to I'm jsut trying to beat sleep and insanity right now =D

I ramble to much... feel free to stop me =D

I don't know why but I just had this strange idea of a variation to this, where you'd still only say one or a few word to describe each character but it would be themed...

I shall demonstrate:

The theme I constantly use; Family
Mac: Disciplining father
Stella: Overly-Caring mother
Danny: Playful Brother
Lindsay: Distracting Little Sister
Hawkes: Intelligent Uncle
Flack: Studious Older Brother
Sid: Story-telling Granddaddy
Adam: Annoying Cousin
Angell: Mature Older Sister

Or I just randomly thought; School
Mac: Headmaster
Stella: Hallway monitor [I laughed when I wrote that, I'm sorry I can just image it]
Danny: Jock
Lindsay: Goody Two Shoes
Hawkes: Child Prodigy
Flack: Slacker [I dunno why]
Sid: One-of-them-teacher-who-you-just-cant-wait-for-their-lesson [Dunno what you call that in a few words]
Adam: Joker
Angell: The one that everyone fancies [I just realized there is no blonds on CSI NY - random]

or something similar...

Sorry, this makes me feel immature but it's midnight and I cant be bothered to finish an essay on To Kill a Mockingbird. Don't copy me if you dont want to I'm jsut trying to beat sleep and insanity right now =D

I ramble to much... feel free to stop me =D

LOL! Debbie will like your terms for Mac and Stella in the Family.

Hallway monitor???:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:
Hum,,, Lindsay is blonde now, you know...

I'm finishing an essay as well... Need to have 'little distractions' every now and then... (^__^)

Mac: Focused
Stella: Determinded
Danny: Rollercoaster (It seemed to fit)
Flack: Loyal
Lindsay: Hardworking
Adam: Geeky
Sheldon: Brains
Syd: Wierd
Angell: Confident

Mac: Leader
Stella: Determined
Flack: Solid
Adam: Dorky
Hawkes: Methodical
Danny: Passionate
Sid: Weird
Lindsay: Newbie :)
Angell: Trustworthy

Mac: Obstinate.
Stella: Resilient.
Danny: Perfervid.
Flack: Staunch.
Lindsay: Montana. (Or... Quirky?)
Adam: Techie.
Sheldon: Erudite.
Sid: Eccentric.
Angell: Steadfast.

Mac: Trustworthy
Stella: Comforting
Hawkes: Intellectual
Flack: Witty
Adam: Outgoing
Sid: Understanding
Danny: Dependable
Lindsay: Plain
Angell: Sincere

I'm gonna see how many one word descriptions I can come up with for each so I don't have to list the names more than once.:) Ain't I clever???:lol:

Mac: Leader, trustworthy, friend-(to all his team and Horatio in Miami), loyal, determined, ex-marine <--(I'm counting that one word since it's hyphenated), patriotic, honest, fair, tempermental, Gary, Sinise <--(now wasn't that clever the way I included the name of the actor who plays Mac?)

Stella: Strong, tough, willful, indominable, unlucky <--(in love that is. Remember Franky in season 2 and Mr. 333 himself-Drew Bedford in season 4?), Greek, beautiful, tall, Melina, Kanakaredes.

Danny: Glasses, punk, tempermental, cute, married, father, joker-(in season 2's Zoo York he told Lindsay to call Mac "sir" then Mac told her "Don't call me sir."), friend-(Adam, Flack and Hawkes), native-(he just screams New Yorker,to me) loyal, impulsive, brave, determined, suspended, Carmine, Giovannazo.

Hawkes: Smart, intelligent, genius, doctor, rascal, friend-(Mac, Stella, Adam, Sid, Danny, Flack), opinionated-(remember how he thought Danny was being selfish during the "Blue flu" when alot of cops were calling in sick over the pay cuts), hunk, Hill, Harper.

Lindsay: Sweet, young, pregnant, married, perky, perseveres, survivor-(remember season 3 they revealed she was in the toilet of the cafe her and her friends were at when her friends were killed), observant, cute-(like a little sister), Montana, Anna, Belknap.

Flack: Trippesque-(Because the words I use to describe Flack that are underlined I would also use to describe CSI: Miami's Frank Tripp.), wiseguy, sarcastic, witty, loyal, strong, brave, dating-(as in Det. Angell), tall, handsome, Eddie, Cahill.

Sid: Eccentric, quirky, funny, thorough, glasses, father-(in the season 3 episode Not What It Looks Like he said the victim looked so much like his daughter), sweet, clever, friendly, friend-(Mac, Stella, Hawkes, Lindsay, Danny), intelligent, creepy-(sometimes when he goes to his creepy place. As Hawkes put it in one episode "Sid. You're going to that creepy place again."), Robert, Joy.

Adam: Cute, clever, funny, witty, young, computer, whiz, intimidated-(Mac, and in the season 4 episode Child's Play Sid seemed to intimidate him), rambles, AJ, Buckley.

Angell: Tough, independent, brothers, Aiden-(just try to convince me she doesn't look and sound alot like Aiden), loyal-(she could've went and told Mac about Stella working that ancient Greek coin case behind his back but she didn't), beautiful, (I'd include the actress's first and last names as two seperate words but I can't spell her last name).

Last edited:
Back