Eddie Cahill #5: Charismatic Brilliance

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Elsie, Sep 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CdfSjaI

CdfSjaI Prime Suspect

"Who knows? Maybe this will work." :lol::guffaw::guffaw:

I'm loving this. Thanks for the links everyone. That picture, with him, Kevin Spacey and Jimmy Fallon. Freaking awesome! I love em' all. By the way, GREAT thread name, fits Eddie so well!

2. ZhuShuaijie

ZhuShuaijie Police Officer

WOW, I only mean to say, this gorgeous picture:
    [​IMG]
    man always such lovely .for his Ranger:lol::lol::thumbsup:
    And, I see, he seem hold Ranger's uniform.
    Uh......If the Eddie can appear on the stage, WOW, that is absolute is sexy with hero
    thanks to sharing, friend:thumbsup:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

WOW Haha......:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:Anyway, who missed Eddie at April 23 ,write to Santa Claus's the letter :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: :
    If there is a Santa Claus (and I'm not saying there isn't), here's what my note to him would look like...

Dear Santa,

First of all, I appreciate you taking time out of your schedule to deliver gifts eight months early. I know this isn't the norm. Also, I hope you enjoy the cookies as much as I did buying them for you. Entenmann's baby. Don't get much better.

Well, here's the deal Santa. I'd be perfectly willing to hold off on the pony I was going to ask for at Christmas time if you would instead give the NY Rangers the ability to maintain a solid offensive front for three periods a game for the rest of their Playoffs run.

Thank you for Henrik Lundqvistand a penalty kill the likes of which I have never seen. But we need more goals Santa! Imagine if Rudolph's nose suddenly went dark. Now picture the little red lamp that sits behind the other teams goal. See where I'm going with this? Much like you need the "nose so bright," we need that lamp to light. Goals, Santa! It's gonna come down to goals and we need your help.

Eddie.

Who knows? Maybe this will work.

LET'S GO RANGERS!

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=419747
    WOW, :lol::lol::lol:I don't know, originally Eddie, is writing genius!Uh......Lovely man, can't be stop love he!!!!:drool::drool::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

Last edited: Apr 26, 2009
  3. PepeBee

PepeBee Rookie

Is it ust me or do I see Dr. Drew next to Eddie? :lol: And how come only Jimmy Fallon and Kevin Spacey recognized in that website. :shifty:

He's looking his usual hot self. I mean, if I didn't know him as Flack/Eddie and encounter him walking down a street, I think I would still see him as a guy with exceptional good looks. ;)

4. ErinElizabeth

ErinElizabeth Rookie

Definitely not Dr Drew, that guy is way too bald.

[​IMG]

5. Jay1987

Jay1987 Witness

Ahhh damn Eddie is soooooo cute....I want to marry him xD....did somebody know his girlfriend?!

6. NypdFlackie

NypdFlackie Hit and Run

For some reason, I got this silly thought across my mind that the man next to Eddie at the game was Ben Stine, but it probably wasn't, lol. :lol:

7. PepeBee

PepeBee Rookie

Oh. My bad. But it does look like him. Or I just have a bad eye for people next to Eddie since he's so distracting. :p

8. jwells2472

jwells2472 Witness

I'm thinking that a bar of chocolate would look less appealing standing next to Mr. Cahill:drool:
    And I luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuv chocolate!

9. Jessica6

Jessica6 Police Officer

10. ZhuShuaijie

ZhuShuaijie Police Officer

Hahaha......Anyway, I only know, Eddie's the lover be me! and, I same the hope celebrate a wedding with him.
    As for his girl friend, I only hear that she be bigger than Eddie 1 year old, that is let me the broken-hearted.:lol::lol::lol:

11. NypdFlackie

NypdFlackie Hit and Run

I think this is one of the first pictures I've seen off screen as "Eddie" and "Emmanuel" vs Flack and Angell.

[​IMG]

12. NypdFlackie

NypdFlackie Hit and Run

P.S.

Minus the chic in the middle, lol :lol:

13. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Nice pic NypdFlackie, thanks for sharing with us!

14. LyzabethSay

LyzabethSay Prime Suspect

Without the person in the middle it would have looks REAL good... then again anything with Eddie and Emanuelle probably looks good...
    For a second I was like I've seen that lady around somewhere then by Emanuelle's clothing I realised what episode it was...
    That's sad, I can tell which episode is which by people's clothing =(

15. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

^They look like sisters.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.