Eric and Calleigh #36 - We're In This Together Now.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Apr 20, 2009.

?

New Thread Title

Poll closed Apr 25, 2009.
  1. We're In This Together Now

46 vote(s)
    73.0%
  2. We're Doing It And Doing It Well (Pending Mod Approval)

3 vote(s)
    4.8%
  3. Nothing Can Keep Them Apart

2 vote(s)
    3.2%
  4. It's No Longer 'You' And 'Me', But 'Us'

5 vote(s)
    7.9%
  5. Caution: Smoking Hot Chemistry Ahead...

7 vote(s)
    11.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Re: Eric and Calleigh #36

So Eric is in danger... I really wished he would just be ok for this one. Poor Eric has been beaten up on so much during the last few years he really needs a break. However if that's the way it'll go then I want to see concerned, worried, pissed Cal in all her glory. I really did not think that him going against her pleas would cause them to break up and now, reading that his life might be in danger, I believe it even less. I think that him being in danger will tear Calleigh up inside and she'll forget all about him going against her pleas and just be so relieved and happy when he's ok. Maybe she'll be a little pissed he didn't listen to her but that'll be it and they'll be ok.

It does makes me kind of weary if either Cal or Eric get hurt physically again because how much can they endure? But oh well.

2. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

Its funny because I'm currently reading fanfics with the same scenarios.:)

Eric's father forcing him to do something to help him to protect Calleigh's life. Calleigh and Horatio waiting outside with SWAT and Ryan to go in if anything goes south...definitely like my fanfics.

I agree that Calleigh and Eric have endured so much in the past 3 seasons alone. Eric hasn't been hurt since season 5, though, so it will be a change to see Calleigh coming to his rescue or being at his bedside this time around. Maybe we'll get another confession (I stress maybe b/c don't know if they will go that route again) of her saying "Eric, I love you, please fight through this". Or maybe she finds him when he gets hurt and says "I thought I lost you, I can't lose you, I love you". Could be too soon to say it and it may never happen, but there's hope. We probably will get a cliffhanger, but I hope nothing too serious.

As far as the deep dark secret coming out, I thought Tara's addiction will come out to Ryan in 7.23? After she and Ryan get into an explosion in the morgue, she doesn't care if she's hurt, but thinks saving her drugs is more important. What will come to light in the finale will probably be Horatio finding out.

I just saw the promo and Calleigh was wearing black again :lol:. IMO its starting to look like a uniform for her. I hope season 8 brings a new wardrobe and lighter colors for her. It looks like its going to be interesting, but I wanted to see something about E/C. Guess we'll have to wait for the ep. :(

3. ihsyap

ihsyap Hit and Run

woah..maybe the writers read you fanfics and thought it was a good idea and started writing the stuff similar to yours. ;) lol. imo, i think it would be kinda repetitive if they would do the eric in calleigh's bedside and vice versa..so i doubt that would happen..but your fanfics might be right..

I just saw adam and emily's ET interview about 7.22 and both of them were positive on the relationship but adam's comment on stuff that might happen as most lovers experience was...:( but if DnD will end up together then i'll be overjoyed..:p

4. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

Yeah I remember it too, the name of the epsiode is Not landing.:)

I saw the promo too and it's pretty funny, but she actually wears black again. I truely hope they will give her more colourful wardrobe next season. She's beautiful and she doesn't need to wear black all the time like she was in some kind of mourning or something. And she's not black widow either.:lol:

Anyway as for the ending of the season, I don't like the idea of Eric getting hurt, but maybe there's a unique chance to see worried and more open Calleigh. He's her boyfriend, she loves him, so even if he'll do something against her pleas, when his life will be in danger I'm sure she forgive him everything and try to help the best she can. Like you guys said maybe sweet little scene with them confessing their feelings or just fiery kiss finally.;)

5. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

From Corey Miller's interview...

I love his explanation on how the came to be together. The fact that they carried baggage and had to leave that behind and owed it to themselves to give it a try. I love that he can see them settling down in the future cause we know that them settling down really makes sense and would be realistic given how their relationship has come about. I'm really gonna miss Corey and the fact that he is such a great hiphugger :(.

6. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

I'm glad Corey is pushing for them to settle down. I'm still holding on to the notion that we'll get a wedding at the series finale, if not sooner. Also, Corey's explanation on why they slowed the process made sense. They did have a lot of baggage to shed, and now its time to really focus on their relationship.

Going to miss him :(

Where did you see this? went on etonline, but nothing came up. Was this online or on TV?

Edit: I wanted to add this article in.

http://extratv.warnerbros.com/2009/04/kobe_bryant_csi.php

All I have to say is Emily, no one will be playing doctor with Calleigh next season except for Eric! I know she was joking but hey, I had to express this. :)

Last edited: Apr 24, 2009
  7. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

I just love this guy. I'm so sad he's not writing for CSI Miami anymore. I like this 'discovering each other with fresh eyes'... When I read it, I couldn't help but think about their mornings together. I know it's stupid but that was my first thought. :rolleyes::lol:

VirGodess1923, I agree, Calleigh is allowed to play doctor only with Eric, and I'm sure she will. :devil: Like in SomewhereApart's fic 'Playing Nurse' just this time Eric can be the one examining the patient. Okay, and I'm completely in gutter. Can someone help me out without falling in with me? :rolleyes:

8. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

I totally agree with you. His explaination of how Calleigh and Eric came together is great. He's right both Calleigh and especially Eric have matured. Honestly, looking back I am glad Eric and Calleigh's storyline moved at the pace it did. Both needed room to grow, Calleigh needed to open up more and let her guard down and Eric, well he's just changed a lot since he got shot. It's been a learning experience for both. I am going to miss Corey, I wish him all the best.

9. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

I love him too, he's so great, his leaving from Miami is such a loss.:(
    He was as big hiphugger as we, considering this interview it looks he still is;).

I love the way he's describing their relationship. I agree with him completly. They needed time to mature and realize how perfect for each other they really are. And I truley hope they will settle down in the near future, because they definitely are meant for each other.

So, yes she can play doctor as much as she wants, but only if she's gonna play it with Eric:p. There's no other possibility:).
    As for the SomewhereApart's fic oh yes I remember it very well. And I definitely wouldn't mind to read a fic about Eric playing a doctor with Calleigh this time, so maybe someone of the wonderful writers could take a hint and write something like that for the pleasure of all of us.;)

Last edited: Apr 24, 2009
  10. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Aww....I'm gonna miss Corey :( I love that he is a hiphugger at heart and that he is pulling for our favorite couple :thumbsup:

Ok, Kobe is not to go anywhere near Calleigh, Eric will have to drop kick him or kick him in the shins or something. :lol: I don't care how much money you have, you are not to touch Calleigh, m'kay Kobe. :lol:

I am so looking forward to Monday's episode. I can't wait to see what is in store for our favorite couple.

I doubt that it is another marriage comment. Another scenerio in my head is that Eric, Calleigh, Ryan and Valera are in the lab talking and Ryan says something about the show and Valera asks Eric & Ryan if they would ever do something like that. Eric that he doesn't need a television show to help him find the perfect girl, which would cause Calleigh to turn bright red. Ok so I know that won't happen, but its good to hope right. :lol:

11. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

1st: If all or most of you guys don't mind Calleigh and Eric haveing sex, you should think that condoms and pills and anything isn't 100% protective of infertility. There is a possibility of her getting preg. Did you think of that? I really don't want their baby to be out of planning either.

2nd:Knowing what is going to take place in 7.22, what are your favourite funny or light-hearted moments with E/C? We've asked everyone's overall favourite E/C moments, sexy, etc. but I don't think we've asked funny?

~What kinda question is dat? (not to offend) They're soooo many!:
    -Of course I think the all time BEST and fav. light-hearted EC moment was between 'Burned' when she got glass in her finger and 'Sink...Swim' the last part of the epi.
    -'you may... bride' when she put on the veil
    -'how....feel' the last part
    -'smoke gets in your csis' last part
    -'girls love flowers' comment
    -'head case' on the corner of the road (ok that sounds homeless-manish)
    -'whaked' 'i trust u with every fibre of my being' that got eric melting!
    -'you're lying'
    -'flight risk' in the lab and after the daydream
    -'and they're offed' the part with truffles.

Do you guys ever realise when we see a light-hearted scene with EC and we dont know what it means, we tend to like it the best? like in 'burned' and 'girls...flowers'

3rd: Corey Miller interview WAS THE FRIKIN BEST! He's soooo awesome! Does anyonre know about season 2's LOST episode 'Officer Down' when Calleigh got shot?

12. cara

cara Victim

Hello hiphuggers!
    I'm Cara and i'm not really new here, i trailed off of the 5th season and TalkCSI (university killed all my happy time) but now, in celebration of an E/C milestone (and graduation), I am back. :)
    We were only at thread no. 17 then and booing then-new orange girl Natalia. damn im far off!

But, since i am primarily a collage artist, i am thinking of making a 7-seasons-worth big yummy hiphugging E/C collage. Help. Caps, quotes, ideas?

13. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Cara, welcome back!

So, Corey says there's gonna be some tension. My guess is that they have a disagreement when she asks him not to help his father (or whatever he is supposed to do). However, I doubt she'll stay mad at him once he gets hurt. Maybe that will be the cliffhanger? They have a fight, Eric gets hurt and the episode ends. I hope it doesn't happen like that but it's possible.

14. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

I don't like it when they fight :(

I was thinking about how the season might end this morning:
    Here is my theory, probably all wrong and the work of fanfiction, but here goes anyway:

Eric is hurt and Calleigh is sitting next to Eric's hospital bed again. She is crying and telling him that he has to pull through it because she needs him. She says I love you to him and he flatlines....and it fades to black. That would be pure torture for us.

15. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Corey told me, after I read the spoilers for the finale, that there would be a "bump" in the road for them. He wouldn't tell me how it would work out or turn out BUT that was before he announced he was leaving....so chances are, he doesn't even know what the resolution will be. ;)

I really think, if the writers are playing the foreshadowing game that what Cal said to him in 716 will somehow have some impact, affect, or type of resolution in the finale. I have no doubt that there will be "life threatening" moments in the finale for possibly all of them.

CBS's press release for the ep says
    Now there have been different versions of this release but honestly, I am going with the CBS one as most factual. It says his life is put in jeopardy....it doesn't fully say that it is him who gets injured...or if anyone is injured just that he is in danger. I really think that him being in danger wll spur Cal on to help and that can and will have disasterous consequences....for who...that will remains to be seen.

Also his life being put in jeopardy doesn't necessairly translate into him being physically injured....the finale could end with a situation where he and his father are facing off with someone (think the end of Ambush with H in Brazil) and all we know is that the situation is dangerous...and the premiere (just as All In did for H) picks up with a resolution.

Whatever happens...you KNOW we are going to be left wondering ALL summer long :scream: I HATE CLIFFHANGERS!!!!:lol:

Also, just a little something to throw out there for fun and discussion fodder....did anyone see Ausiello's Blind Item over at EW??

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/04/blind-item-shoc.html

;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.