Season 9 *Spoiler Lab* Discussions P4

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Apr 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

Wait a minute, are you sure this is the real spoiler, Ray is not Detective and cop, Ray is a CSI. Do you think it could be about Brass, because he is a Detective or Detective, could be Sofia. Remember there is a rumor about Sofia return at season finale.

Nicksfriend, you can't leave, because you got a story to finish that I've been waiting for you to write.

2. alynch

alynch Dead on Arrival

It's a real spoiler. It comes directly from a CBS press release. Calling Ray a detective is likely just a mistake on CBS's part. I'm pretty sure the rumor of Sofia coming back for the finale was false. It was from those TV.com synopses that were released a couple months back that have since proven to be completely made up (along with the imaginary "Stokes on Duty" episode that keeps getting talked about, despite never actually existing).

3. Nicksfriend

Nicksfriend Police Officer

Do you know for sure that it never actually existed?

4. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

Well yeah that would be an option and I would like this idea a far better then the one with a shooter Langston :)

And yes Nicksfriend you can't leave you have some things to finish for us :lol: Honestly now we need to stick together and hold onto the characters we love so much, otherwise they'll keep them in the backround forever...

5. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

6. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I think tptb should have given the remaning characters a chance to see if they could pull the show on their own without bringing in a new, big star. And then if ratings plummeted too far, then bring in the big star. They didn't even give them a chance to prove what they could do. That's what ticks me off.

Now, I like Fishburne, I think he's a great actor. And I don't mind the character too much, but seriously Grissom didn't even get as much screentime as Langston has. And there's been some eps that Grissom wasn't even in. How much you wanna bet that there won't be a single frickin' ep that Langston won't be in? I feel like we're being smoothered by the character and its quite irritating and frustrating. I didn't feel smoothered by Grissom.

You're right, speedy. Ranting doesn't help much. :lol: I don't feel any better than I did before. :(

Last edited: Apr 21, 2009
  7. alynch

alynch Dead on Arrival

Well, no, but it's the most logical conclusion. The only evidence of the episode's existence is a synopsis, since deleted, that was written on TV.com, a site that relies on user-submitted content. This synopsis arrived alongside a bunch of other episode synopses that were later proven to be completely false as actual confirmed information was released about upcoming episodes. So either the CSI writers had like ten episodes planned out to finish the season, only to junk all of them and write new ones, or TV.com had a user with an over-active imagination. Now, the only way I can know for certain is if I actually sat in the writers' room as ideas for episodes are pitched, but only one of those scenarios really seems plausible.
    Heh, I'm not so sure that they'd want that. An actor in his/her ninth year on a show and second or third contract is going to make a lot more than somebody on a show just starting out.

8. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Wow so much hostility in here! Of course I am also ticked off by another Langston episode but maybe it won't be as bad as we are imagining. On the other hand there was Mascara, I don't want another episode like that one! I'm gonna wait and see.

9. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

There is not much more to say about that. It's completely right. And I need to agree with Nicksfriend too. George's back problems were just an excuse for that all. If they really would have wanted that he gets that episode, they would have let him do it, even if they had shot the episode later to make it easier for him.

Damn that is just to :scream:

We really don't know if that episode ever excisted but sure is that only the fact that Langston gets his "Holly Moments" again makes me soooo angry...

10. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

This show totally is ticking me off.

My only hope is they will come up with something even better for Nick next year.

It would make sense he use deadly force, he's been pulling that damn gun for ages and it was forshadowing.

I'm so tired of TPTB trying to shove this new guy down our throats, it is so unjust and so unfair!

11. Nicksfriend

Not really hostile but sooo very disappointed. There are other characters other than Langston and I for one would like to see our favorites have story lines,real story lines that make us happy. I really have been waiting for this all season,Nick was shafted in the first episode but I knew he was going to get a great story line eventually,and TTT was good but it was about Taylor Swift more than our favorite guy so I waited and waited patiently. Then this. it is so very disappointing that words really are not expressing my true feelings but it really isn't hostile it is very disheartening. I expected more from the writers,producers and directors. I really did.

12. electra

electra Pathologist

Was there a spoiler that Nick was going to do a similar episode? I am actualy OK with Ray doing the storyline.He is enigmatic and draws my attention.

13. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

But at least you had a Nick episode. Us Greg fans are not getting a centric episode with him at all this season. We did not have one last season either. I think he deserves one before Nick again.

Anyway, the ep will probably be better than the one line description says. I really hope it is more team elements in it than it sounds. I mean if Ray gets in trouble, technically he would be pulled from the case temporarily and then the others can work it.

14. Nicksfriend

Well,if it were about taking turns then let me see, Langston had the last one ,Mascara, so technically we could either get Greg or Nick, just someone other than Ray again. I really don't care, I personally am just tired of the same ole same ole. Why can't we have a Greg/Ncik episode,they play off each other so well and the chemistry of the team could be felt but NOOOO we have to have a newbie slammed down our gullets again. And who is Riley? Can someone tell me,her character has seemed to be forgotten. It is all about Ray. RAY,RAY RAY!

15. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Yes there was but it was grouped in with a bunch of other spoilers that turned out to be fake spoilers. IMO it was never going to happen but I would have enjoyed it if it did. I like Ray too but I don't appreciate him taking over and pushed in our faces so much when others are neglected. Especially Greg!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.