Look A Like

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by beautifuldisaster, Apr 12, 2009.

1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

OMG, he does, Maddy! I never noticed that before. :lol:

I was looking at pics of Gabriel Macht :)drool:) when I saw this one and I immediately thought he reminds me a little of Johnny Whitworth (Jake) in this pic (not normally though). But, look at the eyes. Though it's weird his eyes look brown in this pic and I always thought they were blue. :lol:

Last edited: Apr 19, 2009
  2. beautifuldisaster

beautifuldisaster Lab Technician

I dont have any pics but my Pastor at my church looks like Ryan! And it was funny cause one Monday Ryan wore that gray suit with that melon color shirt underneath it and that next Sunday my Pastor wore like the same thing and he looked just like Ryan! It was scary but funny all at the same time! =)

3. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

........I really want to go to your church!!! Haha, jk, I would be way too distracted......

Anyway, I saw the movie 17 Again today and I thought the kid that played Alex looked a lot like Evan Ellingson: http://www.imdb.com/media/rm1999673088/nm2241512

It's actually a pretty good movie btw. I laughed all the way through it.

I don't see how Adam Rodriguez looks like A-Rod at all....the only similarities I see are the names can both be used to say A-Rod, and I think they both are Puerto Rican. Adam is much hotter.

4. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

Oh my gosh, Hollyyo! I saw 17 Again and the whole time I kept wondering who that kid looked like. He seemed so familiar. :lol: And you're right, it was a good movie. I was surprised by how funny it was.

5. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

About a week ago, I mentioned the similarity between Emily and the lady in the Orbit gum commercials. He are two pics from those commercials. See what you think.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

6. GregNickRyanFan

I think that woman looks like Nicollete Sheridan in the second photo. But, I can kind of see the Emily comparisson with the first photo. :)

7. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Nope ,Gabe's eyes are brown. I saw an interview years ago and he commented on his eyes,how people expect blonde blue eyed instead of brown.

8. GregNickRyanFan

I guess I was thinking they were blue when he was on that show "The Others" because the guy he reminded me of back then had blue eyes. :lol:

9. beautifuldisaster

Well again I dont have any pics but my mom and sister were at the mall the other day and said that they saw a girl that looked like Eva so much and they told the girl and they said they girl was like it's really me! But she was just kiddin! And my mom said get her autograph to my sis and the girl heard her say that and she said that'll be $100.00! But they said it could've been her twin sister! I was like man on the day I didn't go to the mall with them....but o well!

10. beautifuldisaster

11. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

I always kinda thought Mariah Carey looks like Eva LaRue.

Ok, well I can't find a decent picture that looks like her, but I saw her on cribs the other night and their hair was similar and they looked a little alike in the face.

I also think Eva looks kinda like Lindsay Lohan's mom.

12. beautifuldisaster

You know I can't believe I'm sayin this but I've never seen Lindsay Lohans mom!

13. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

Don't feel bad. That entire family is.....hoo boy....

I can't find a good enough picture because they're all a lil disturbing, but Eva is much prettier.

14. beautifuldisaster

I guess I'll just google a pic! I used to like Lindsay Lohan until everythin she's done. I actually feel bad for her and her family. But I'll google it!