Danny/Lindsay #23: Because it is a big deal to us!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Little_Peaches, Jul 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Isla

Isla Prime Suspect

Go, Brinchen, Go. You´ve got my vote;)

Ah, Snow Day. I hadn´t read any spoilers about it (I don´t know how I could manage it) and it was really, really a great surprise.
    On my squee barometer from 1-10, it´s a perfect 11.:D
    Now, I can´t listen to ´Jenny don´t be hasty´ any more without thinking of Snow day and especially of a pool table:lol:.

I still can´t wait for the birth episode. I think it should become my new signature:lol: Would be easier.

2. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Wow, you didn't read any spoilers? I tried to stay spoiler free once. It lasted a day. :lol: I was very new to the fandom and the ship back then and I got totally excited when I heard what was going on! When I saw pool tables or heard the song, I couldn't help but grin, even in a shoe shop where I once heard the song. I know, crazy, but well. :lol: It was an awesome episode and I still could rewatch it over and over again. :adore:

3. Isla

Isla Prime Suspect

It must have happened in an earlier life, now spoilers aren´t safe from me any more:lol:

Lindsay will be´back´ in New York in the next new episode. So I´m hoping we´ll see Danny who is very nervous that his wife is coming back and that he will mention her.
    Can´t wait to see Danny´s face when Lindsay´s water breaks in the lab in the birth episode. Poor Danny. He surely has prepared everything for the big day and this must totally confuse him;) I really would like to see Adam´s reaction, too. He´s so cute and would be also totally overtaxed with the situation. And Lindsay would have to calm down the guys and instruct them what to do.

4. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

Isla i cannot listen to "Jenny Don't Be Hasty" and not think about D/L and the pool table too. i like Paolo Nutini so i was happy to hear his song and have it be in an awesome scene. i can still remember watching "Snow Day" and being a psychopath!! my mom told me to go watch the rest of the ep down in the basement haha.

i cannot wait to see Lindsay come back!!! i just hope that when she does go into labor in the lab it's not cheesy. that's the only thing i'm worried about with Lindsay having the baby that it will be cheesy and hard to watch. i hope she goes into labor in the locker room and calls Danny to tell them they have to go to the hospital.

5. Isla

Isla Prime Suspect

:adore::adore::adore: How sweet are these pictures. The baby, Lindsay is finally back, Danny and Lindsay are together again. That must be the official shipper heaven:D. And the team is there. I´m hoping dating doctor Sid will also appear. By the way Anna looks great.
    Have I already said that these pictures are adorable? I don´t think so. They are adorable:adore::adore::D. Now I really can´t wait for that episode.

I totally forgot one important thing: squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:D

Last edited: Apr 21, 2009
  6. M-n-Mfan7

M-n-Mfan7 Victim

7. M-n-Mfan7

M-n-Mfan7 Victim

wow i lovethe pics I have the same ones i jut found today and posted them. there is also an interview with Peter Lenkov that was dated yesterday. It sheds some light on a few things and reassures us that our beloved couple doesnt go anywhere in season 6...YEAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    it is great....but i dont see where it implies that Angell is going anywhere.

8. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

omg those pics are so damn cute!!!! i cannot wait to see this ep!! that made my day, now i wish there was an ep on tonight.

9. CSI Cupcake

CSI Cupcake Police Officer

I saw those pictures yesterday and couldn't keep from smiling. So sweet!!! I am so glad our little family is going to be okay and intact for a while. Did anyone else wonder what the "little surprises" were going to be that Peter Lenkov mentioned in his interview? This is going to be a whole lot of fun, watching them, isn't it?

10. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

:lol: And I can still remember how I excited I was until the episode finally aired here. Even the dubbing was okay! It's such a wonderful episode and it's my favourite season finale so far. And it still makes me squee so much! :lol:

I so can't wait for this episode! I've been hoping we'd get a moment like that, and we will. How wonderful is that? I can't wait to see it. This season had so many amazing DL moments and this one will be awesome! It will also be a wonderful team moment. And we'll hopefully find out the name then.

11. Isla

Isla Prime Suspect

I was so hoping we´ll get such a hospital scene with the whole team at the end. We´ll probably find out who will be the godparent of baby Messer, or. I´m also looking forward to the Lindsay/Stella hospital scene. It will be a great Lindsay/Stella moment. I can´t wait to see how they will incoperate the birth scenes into that episode.

And we´ll see the promo for 5x23 on Wednesday [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 27, 2009
  12. carminelove15

carminelove15 Rookie

I know I cant wait till the promo I hope they give us somthing like they did for the wedding:):)

I thought the pictures are amazing they look so happy!!!

the spoilers say that lindsay is back in new york but we dont see her, but danny does mention her. Its about time that he mentions her:) I hope he tells her that he gets into hot water because of Michale elgers.

13. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

That'd be great. I loved the promo we got for Green Piece. I would love to see a promo like that again!

I'm glad Lindsay is back in New York in 522 again and that we'll get a mention of her. I really missed that in the last few episodes, although I was happy we got at least two episodes where she was mentioned. And in 523 she's back! I'm so curious! I really can't imagine how they'll do the episode and how much of Danny and Lindsay they'll show in it. The promo pics though promise that we'll see a nice little team moment again. I hope Danny and Lindsay will have a moment where they're alone with their child though.

14. Pesi

Pesi Dead on Arrival

Loved last nights ep and the promo for the next was great

I loved the fact Lindsay was pulling on Adam's shirt like she was threatening him. Adam's face when she says my waters just broke is priceless. I guess she is actually going to go into labour in the lab then, i can just see Adam in a complete panic driving them there :lol:

15. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Wasn't it nice that Danny said he can spend more time with his 'wife'? :adore: I love that he can call Lindsay his wife now!

It was an awesome scene! I'm pretty sure Danny will react the same way. :lol: Lindsay seemed to be pretty calm. But I can imagine he'll be really nervous. :lol: I can't wait to see his reaction when he finds out she's in labour. And I'm so excited to see how they'll react when the baby is born. I can't believe the episode will air next week already! Finally!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.