Look A Like

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by beautifuldisaster, Apr 12, 2009.

1. luf100

luf100 Coroner

Haha, a few of my friends who happen to love Flack always get mad at me when I say this, but I really do think it.

Donald Flack, looks like a younger Rick Stetler. Don't kill me! But I really do think so. I believe, a long, long time ago, before I liked CSI or even knew there were three different shows, I would get Flack and Stetler confused. Probably because I rarely saw Stetler, so always thought he was Flack when I watched NY.

I was little! I do still see a resemblance though. :shifty:

2. fatalze

fatalze Rookie

I love Flack too but.. (please don't hurt me Flack fangirls), I can totally see how you could confuse them if you didn't watch the shows regularly. I didn't really ever watch NY until recently, so I didn't know about Flack.. but if I had, I woulda confused 'em too. >_>

3. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Well, they do have similiar hair styles and both are apparently fans of fugly ties (if the tie Stet had on last night is any indication lol).

Does anyone think Rory Cochrane (Speed) and Liev Shrieber (Keppler) share a slight resemblance?

4. Hollyyo

Hollyyo CSI Level Two

Yeah, Flack does look like a young Stetler! I would have never made that connection!

I actually can see the resemblance between Jake G and Togo. I saw a magazine with Jake on the cover and I was like, "OMG! RYAN! Who's that chick he's.....wait....nm."

Season 3 Togo looked like Eric Cantspellhislastname, but only from like....certain angles with certain looks.

5. fatalze

fatalze Rookie

I can see that, a little bit. But Rory is one of those guys that.. sometimes I'll be editing screen caps for icons and whatnot, and think to myself, this person looks sooo much like Speedle! I was making an icon with Dylan Bruno (who couldn't look less like Rory if he tried) in it the other day, got distracted by something else.. tabbed back into Photoshop later and thought for a moment, "I don't remember working on a Speedle icon!" It was just the look on his face. :wtf:

6. silentdisco

silentdisco Police Officer

I always thought Rory Cochrane and Ron Livingston looked a lot alike. In fact, I thought Rory was the one who played that writer in "Sex and The City" until fairly recently.

Picture for comparison:
    Ron Livingston:
    [​IMG]

Rory Cochrane:
    [​IMG]

7. GregNickRyanFan

I don't know that first guy, but they do look similiar.

8. SpeedyMeg25

SpeedyMeg25 Coroner

Yeah, I can kind of see the resemblence between Ron and Rory. I always thought that they looked a bit alike when Ron was on Standoff.

They both have the same hair style and scruffy look going on.

9. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Well although they don't look alike in the first 2 pics, the third one looks lot alike :eek:

So I'm not the only one who got this impression. I got it especially after this moment
    When I first watched this scene in 5x02 - "Going Under" I was like "what is Catherine doing in Miami??? :cardie:" :lol:

10. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

11. fatalze

fatalze Rookie

You're definitely not the only one! I have those moments a lot.. especially looking through screen caps.. when I start buzzing through them at super speed and think I'm looking at the wrong CSI folder.. lol.

And CHEAR, I can see the resemblance.. especially if Miranda had blonde hair.

12. GregNickRyanFan

I just watched the movie "The Spirit" and the girl who played the lady cop... I kept thinking "Is that Valera?" :lol: Well, it wasn't but she sure looked a little bit like her. :lol:

I saw certain pics of Emily and in them, she looks a little like Goldie Hawn when she was younger. :lol:

13. Jag Lady

Jag Lady Lab Technician

No, you're absolutely right, Luff. And I hear it all the time on another David Lee Smith (Stetler) fan board. Stetler looks a lot like a younger Robert DeNiro.

David Lee Smith vs younger Robert DeNiro--mole and all!

http://lynnirwinstewart.yuku.com/topic/4166

14. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Yeah I really think he looked like him, but definately not now though.

15. MaddyAnn

MaddyAnn Lab Technician

I've always thought that Evan Ellingson (Kyle) looks a lot like a young Kurt Russell. Ellingson's the second picture, obviously. ;)

[​IMG] [​IMG]