Speed/Rory #17: 'Just Because You Can't See Something...'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Oct 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

I'm going to check out an episode of 24 online right now so I can see Rory. :hugegrin:

2. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

Can wait to see what Mr. Seaton is up to tonght on 24! I too wonder when he will be biting the dust! He still has that funny scared look though when it comes to Jonus! I'm wondering if he has some king of ulterer motives up his sleeve with that look! I thought he was going to bite the dust week before last and they turned it on me in the last min. But alass, I sure our beautiful creatures day are nimbered! Because if you ain't Jack, You don't come back!

3. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

So I caught up on all of Rory's appearances on 24. He does look quite scared most of the time and I did expect him to be killed off. I hope he lasts awhile longer! I'll be watching till he's gone.

4. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

I had never watched 24 until this season but I have to admit I am enjoy the show and will probably keep up with it now! I excited about Public Enimies comming out July the first! i can't wait to see his part in that. It looks like its going to be a great movie for him for a change. I just hope he has a decent part in it and we get to see more than 5min. of him.

5. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Ok so I just finished watching tonight's 24. Is that the end of Rory's run then? Or will we see him again yet? He's really good at playing a nervous guy, lol!

6. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

I don't know they showed him in the cell at he end! somehow I just don't see that as the end of Mr. Seaton on 24. Somehow I get the feeling he is ether gonna give up the info or end up being an even bigger villan in the plot somewhere. I would really like it if he got away and was the main master mind for next season that would be the coolest, but i just don't see that happening.

I somehow feel something is up though! hes just to damn nervise for my taste. jonas keeps asking him why hes so damn nevise also. That why I keep thinkin in the back of my mind he has some alterier motive up his sleeve. He probably has sweety palms! I never trusted anyone with sweety palms! lol!

And what the hell! Tony turning coat and killen Moss! Man I can't believe him! jack is gonna kick his ass when he find out. Somehow I believe it all gonna boil down to a Jack and Tony final kick ass showdown for the final show!

7. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Did they show him in the cell at the end? I missed it. :shifty:

Has anyone seen Right At Your Door with Rory? Is it good? Is he in it a lot? Worth the rent? Any other movies/tv stuff you can suggest? Thanks!

8. SpeedyMeg25

SpeedyMeg25 Coroner

I've never seen Right at Your Door, but I want to.

You might want to check out The Company.
    Rory is awesome in it, first of all. :D
    And it's all about the CIA during the Cold War, so it's got a really good history aspect to it too.
    It was a mini-series so it's like six hours long, but well worth the watch I think. :)

9. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

I've seen it and it's quite an interesting story -- it highlights a lot of fears and the lack of government preparation for disasters/biological threats. I'm sure the movie won't be everyone's cup of tea and the rather 'independant' nature of it has the usual lack of budget and sometimes questionable language (a lot of cursing) but I find that's what makes it all the more 'real'. :)

Rory's the main character, along with his co-star Mary McCormack so there is a lot of them both in the movie (I'd actually even argue that there's more Rory than anyone else).

As for any other movies/tv stuff, I don't know if you've seen 'Empire Records', but it's a fantastic movie and Rory has quite the comedic role. :D Also, if you like more comedic stuff from him, 'Sunset Strip' is another good one. He's not in the movie too much but he pretty much steals every scene he's in. :)

^^ Thanks for the recap for 24, I didn't get to see it last night. I'm hoping this won't be the end to his character because it seems like they could do quite a bit with him yet. (at least he didn't die! :p)

10. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Thanks for the info. speed_cochrane! I'll be adding both to my Netflix queue. I saw Empire Records but it was so long ago and I don't remember Rory in it but then again I had no idea who he was back then! I've only recently become a Speed/Rory fan. :)

11. CSISDFlash

CSISDFlash Pathologist

I would have to say that I loved right at your door and I do own it! But hey i'll watch anything with Rory in it no matter how good or bad it is! yes he all ways steels the show with his seens. That said I have a theory after watching last nights 24 Episode angain today.

i'm thinking and this is not because i like Rory or anything, But I was watching how he and Jonas were interacting last night in the show. We know hes been nervice the whole time hes been there and he flipprd on Tony the other week showing his true evil side. after that he has kinda went back to his little mousey scared ways again, So last night I was kinda paying attention to him and his charator and i'm thinking that he is ether in very deep undercover roll for the Gov. Or he is the real Master Mind of everything and Jonas is playing the hevy in the plot!

Just the way Jonas said he liked how he turned on Tony and he'd never forget that and then he introduced him to the Pres. as his buisness associate and told her that he was a very Smart person. and they kept showing him while Jonas was talking to the Pres. like they wanted us to see him react! Also when they came and told them that they had blowed the rockets up he had more of a relieved look on his face. and he didn't put up a fight about anything. He playing way to cool to not be into more than what we are seeing.

Its always the Quiet ones that are the deadlyest!

12. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

Can we please be careful about what we say about 24 in this thread? I hadn't seen the episode yet, and this ruined it for me :( Talking about Rory's part is fine, but for discussing the rest of the show, there's a thread in the General TV forum.

FallenForFlack, Right At Your Door is definitely worth watching!

13. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

I can't wait to get it in now!

14. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

:lol: And now I want to watch it again! If only I could remember where I left my copy. I think I'm going to have to do a bit of spring cleaning :p

15. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

:lol: Does he have a shaved head in this one?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.