Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a couple more Smallville Icons:

small23.png
small29.png
small31.png
small21.png

Okay guys I'll be taking requests for the following:

Post your requests for Adam Lambert icons, banners, etc. here :).

Post your requests for any other fandoms plus stock and fashion here.

If you want the icons or banners to be for this board, please say so and I'll do them to that size :).
These are both unlimited for now so request away! :)

Last edited:
I couldnt resist so I made another wall of Paul Walker, I think i prefer this one to the first:

I really feel like playing in photoshop for another few hours now but I cant :rolleyes:

Anything to play around with Paul Walker in photoshop :lol: Hows this....

I couldnt resist so I made another wall of Paul Walker, I think i prefer this one to the first:

I really feel like playing in photoshop for another few hours now but I cant :rolleyes:

Thanks Natty! I can't make up my mind which to use ... I'm in such a Paul Walker mood right now it's not funny ... darn Fast and the Furious :p

Here are some BTVS icons from the musical episode:

Taraicon.jpg
anyaxander.jpg
anyaicon.jpg
there are two other versions of the Anya one (with text) that I will post at a later time.

Buffy
Dawn
Giles
Willow
Spuffy
Spuffy kiss

Feel free to snag any of the above icons if you want. :)

If anyone has any requests from any episode from the first two discs of BTVS Season 6, feel free to ask (that's all I've capped so far).

Also, I've capped the movies Clueless, Empire Records and Marley & Me if anyone has any requests from any of those movies.

I also capped the movie "Meet Dave", but mostly only the scenes with Marc Blucas in them. :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back