Eric and Calleigh #35 She's His Gal; He's Her Dude

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Audrey2419, Mar 17, 2009.

?

New Title for Thread

Poll closed Mar 20, 2009.
  1. They're Going Places

2 vote(s)
    3.1%
  2. True Love Lasts Forever

3 vote(s)
    4.6%
  3. Taking Care of Each Other Now

6 vote(s)
    9.2%
  4. She's His Gal; He's Her Dude

47 vote(s)
    72.3%
  5. As Foretold by Nostradamus

1 vote(s)
    1.5%
  6. 80% Hotness By Volume

3 vote(s)
    4.6%
  7. Nothing Can Keep Them Apart

3 vote(s)
    4.6%
  8. Coming Soon To An Illegal DVD

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ladyd10

ladyd10 Police Officer

Gosh, we are angst fanatics, aren't we? Personally, I think that I just want to enjoy watching them grow as a couple and just be in love with each other. They're still in the "honeymoon" stage of their relationship right now and, I for one, think they need to be happy for a little while and not worry about the team or Stetler or anything. Let this time be just for them.

As far as Jake returning, I'd love him to return as the vic. He's been killed by the Crypt Kings and the team is called in to investigate. I don't know if Calleigh wouls have to recuse herself because of her past relationship with him. They parted on a sad but friendly note so I wonder how she'd deal with her grief (she would grieve) and I wonder how Eric would deal with her.

How ould you want to see Jake return, if at all?

2. CalleighEric

CalleighEric Police Officer

I would hate to see him return. Period. :p. Calleigh is finally getting somewhere in a relationship after Hagen, Peter Elliot, and Jake. Now she has Eric, who is there for her, and she is really starting to let him in with all the emotional moments we've had. I think that him coming back would really take a toll on Calleigh. She only has so much in her, and she has been through so damn much, that would only be the icing on the cake.:(

3. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

Nothing E/C :(. Poor Emily looked so disgusted like she wanted to walk right out of that room. That guy was just so obnoxious! She didn't get to speak about the show nor about herself. I felt bad for her :( I expected something a little different but the guy that interviewed her was just so...weird! He complimented her about being so beautiful and she said she's a little addicted to moisturizer, but that was it!! It was just so out of character for her, I'd kill my agent!:klingon: Poor Girl

Do I want him to come back? NO!!! :devil: He'll probably come back looking for Calleigh and she'll be strong and tell him to take a walk. I don't think he'll deliberately try to hurt Eric and Calleigh's relationship, though. If anything, he would tell Calleigh he knew she and Eric would end up together and he'll then leave with his tail between his legs.:guffaw:

4. E/C Lover

E/C Lover Police Officer

Aw. that really is a bummer:(.That guys was being obnoxious you say:confused:.
    Poor Emily I bet she was mad a her agent for getting her such a lousy interview.:(
    I'm really mad at her at that man that interviewed her:evil::angryrazz:He just wasted her time:mad:

5. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

Not me. Personally I'm not a big fan of angst. Maybe patches of it here and there but certainly not prolonged suffering. The reason I keep thinking that E/C are going to come up against a tidal wave of difficulty is because TPTB aren't fans of keeping couples happy and only mildly inconvenienced by everyday problems. There's no drama in that.

I completely agree with you... though I can't say I believe it'll actually work out this way. :(

*gasp* Noooo! I was never a big fan of Jake, but I don't want him to die! I want him to come back so that Calleigh can affirm once and for all that no one, not even old-flame-Jake, poses any kind of a threat to her relationship with Eric.

I honestly don't know. In general terms, I'd want his job (undercover work, or simply investigative work) to bring him back, though I can't for the life of me think up any reason why... except maybe he's somehow infiltrated the Russian mob. Then again, to get in really deep with the mob would probably take more time than has passed between his last departure and now.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2009
  6. JoannaRose897

JoannaRose897 Police Officer

I'd love to see Jake return. Don't hate me. I admit it, I'm a Jake fan and I like JC. I just happen to prefer EC.

I don't care if returns to the show, like alive or dead (as a victim like ladyd10 suggested).. either is fine.. it'd just be nice to see him back.

If he does return, and Eric and Calleigh are still together.. I can't see Jake's presence affecting or messing their relationship up. He'd respect it. Eric would still probably be a litte insecure with him being around, though. After all, Jake was the thing that stepped in between Eric and Calleigh when Eric's feeings for her had first developed.

And If he comes back, I hope it's not like how it was in Going Under and Resurrection where it was kind out of nowhere. I'd like to see it built up within the episode. Like the opening scene starting with Jake or something like that. Instead of just popping up as a victim, maybe he could actually be murdered in the episode while trying to help out on a case or something.

Either way, I'd be most interested to see how it effects Calleigh. Like, him being around again. Would she just act like he's not around, and just go about her life and relationship with Eric like she has been ever since Jake left in Resurrection? Or would maybe some of her feelings resurface? I doubt that, but you never know.

When I think of Jake coming back, I get all these images of a jealous Eric in my head. And as much as I love jealous Eric and think he's adorable, I don't want him to see him jealous again. But hopefully by the time Jake comes back, IF he comes back, there will be absolutely no doubt in Eric's mind that Calleigh loves him. So he won't have to worry and get all jealous.

7. restless-mess

restless-mess Witness

I love angst! *drools* its bad though... It's like I don't like it... but I do. It's like "a good hurt".. lol if that makes sense. :lol: God I know.. I'm weird.

I really like that idea you have there. I can see it happening on the show, but I think I would more like to read it in fanfic, get more juicy details. If they put it on the show.. I don't think we'd get the full Calleigh grieving and Eric dealing with it either. And of course they'd both be over it by next episode... ha.

I think if he did come back it sounds most realistic him being the victim etc. However he comes back if he comes back, it'll sure be interesting... (if he's alive.).. i like seeing a nice sexy jealous Eric(whats a post without a sexy Eric comment..;))

8. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Would I like to see Jake again? NO! I hated that character and my dislike of him didn't have much to do with his relationship with Calleigh. I just can't stand arrogant guys and he looked like one to me. IMO, that whole relationship looked out of character for Calleigh. She just doesn't seem like a girl that would go for that type. However, if he were to come back, I'd hate it if writers went with the whole 'triangle' thing again. I hope they are not that stupid. Some people believe that JC thing is not over, because it looked like Cal still had some feelings for Jake after 7.01. I don't think that, but let's make their relationship over again just to make people realize what they missed the last time. I can see Jake trying to get back with Calleigh. If that happens I just hope Cal tells him she's with a guy she loves and to back off. Of course, she's gonna do it politely, being Southern and all.

9. vickyhiphuggers

vickyhiphuggers Prime Suspect

OK this is going to be weird! :wtf: Don't hate me! Here we go then ... I hate Jake and I hate JC but I think it would be interesting to see what happens if he came back if he would try and be with Calleigh what he would think about EC it will probably never happen because it's CSI:Miami not a soap opera but I would love to see that, I would like to see Jake back for a bit but just to see Calleigh telling him to go away because now she is with Eric and YES! I've read to many fanfictions!

Are there going to be any EC scenes on 7.21 that we've heard of in spoilers?

10. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

You know, I felt the same way about her. That guy is such... I don't know... such an idiot?? Weird guy! God, poor Emily, we could perfectly see what she was thinking "What the hell? Are you crazy? I want to go home" :lol: I'd kill my agent too :lol:
    She almost didn't talk, I mean, beaty tips? :wtf:C'mon :lol:

In one hand, I don't want him back, not again I *cough* hate him *cough* I hate *cough* CaKe *cough* :lol:
    But in other hand, I think it'd be interesting to see how he'd react when he knew that E/C are together *hallelujah :beer:* [ i know they're together in a while, but I still smile like a crazy when I think about it :lol:
    Like, it's an end of the day for E/C and they're in locker room, Jake is looking for Calleigh, with hopes, he goes to the locker room, and see E/C kissing and you know :devil: I'm pretty devil :devil: :lol:

I think Delkolover said that we won't have anything in 7.21, but that doesn't mean anything ;) You know, spoilers are spoilers :lol:
    This morning I saw the promo, finally and a scenario for an E/C moment came to my head. The case it's about plastic surgery and that stuff, and E/C and maybe other team member were discussing the case, and Calleigh disagree with Eric about plastic surgery, they were talking about the couple that the woman made a plastic surgery and that went bad and the guy left her, and Calleigh said that the guy shouldn't leave her just 'cause she was ugly, and Eric sayd that It's difficult when something like that happens to a girlfriend, and Calleigh says "Ok, so let's imagine that you and me were together, and I decided to make a plastic surgery, and things went bad and I was with my face messed up, wouldn't you love me anymore? My personalitty wouldn't change, only my face!" and then, Eric says she's right and they make that look. this moment would have to be with other/others team member/members. It would be funny :lol:
    But I really don't know if I'm making any sense and probably that won't happen with that couple, maybe the guy it's a decent guy and won't leave her :)

11. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

It's not easy to answer this question. Though I don't want him to come back, cause I don't want any drama in Eric and Calleigh's relationship because of him I guess maybe it's a good idea to bring him back. I mean if he came back and wanted to get her back there would be a great possibility to end this situation for good. I hope she would tell him very clearly, that everything between them is over and she's with someone else now and of course she loves that man and is very happy with him. And unlike him she can trust this man, she can lean on him and that job is not the most important thing in his life, but she is. It'd be even better if she told him, that this perfect, loving man is Eric.:)
    He was the reason of Eric's suffering so I think it'd be fair if now he was the one to suffer. I know I'm bad, but I can't help it. I don't like him and I'll never understand why she choose him over Eric, so yeah I'd like to see his pain and grief that he lost her forever.:devil:

12. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Do I want to see him return, no. Not at all. I don't want the writers to turn in into another triangle because its been done already. Let Calleigh & Eric be happy. I love seeing Eric jealous (I agree with restless-mess, it is very sexy :drool:), but it'll be too over the top if he gets jealous every time someone from her past pops into her life.

IMO, the Jake/Calleigh storyline got its final bow. Is she going to care about what happens to him, of course. That is the type of person Calleigh is but its done and over with. She's moved on with Eric, let them have that.

Part of me thinks that Jake knows that Calleigh's heart has always belonged to Eric. That is the part of me that always wins (especially when I watch reruns from last season)

13. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

Its so coincidental that I'm watching "Born to Kill" right now! Thats one of my favorite E/C episodes. Plus Eric looks so good in this one:drool:. This episode was one thats forever etched in my brain. This was one of the episodes that Eric's jealousy over Jake and Calleigh was so obvious. I honestly don't feel that he has to worry now. Calleigh admitting that she wants this relationship with him was a big step for her; a step in the right direction. Its funny that while she was with Jake, she was always worrying about what Eric was thinking and his feelings about them, but now that she's with Eric, I don't think she will really care less how Jake feels nor if he wants her back. He chose his job over her and that says everything. Eric put Calleigh first on a number of occasions and doesn't care about IAB nor what everyone else would think. Their bond is too strong, jealousy shouldn't even be present at this point.

Side note= Did anyone notice how much the little girl Eric picked up at the end of this episode (before the heartbreaking kiss) looked like she were his and Calleigh's daughter??

14. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I agree with all that have said that she probably already met them, not only at the hospital but I tend to think that she also saw them at Marisol's funeral. But now as his girlfriend.... that's a whole different story :). I think that next season we could get a small moment (a private conversation of course) with one of them mentioning going over to Eric folks' house for some family thing. I could also imagine a short private scene in which a semi-nervous Eric, acting like it's no big deal, tells her there's this family gathering that will take place and he was wondering if she would want to come with him. She would give him a big smile and tell him that she would love to. Then he would smile like a kid who just received a big bowl of candy and that's that.

Meh, he could never come back and it wouldn't make a difference for me. But if he does then I would prefer him to come back as part of an investiagtion so that Cal could tell him that she's moved on when he comes around for a fourth? chance. I wouldn't really like him to come back as a vic cause that's just too much drama for my taste. Plus I think that poor Cal will not hear the end of it because if she's affected too much then people would say she was still in love with him and if she wasn't too affected they would say that she's the worst person alive, so...:rolleyes: Not all people, but some... That's why I'm not so crazy about that scenario.

15. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Wow, I'm not sure if I wanna watch the interview now, but if someone'll post it then I will just for the heck of it.

Okay I'd rather jake come back than Stetler! Not matter what Jake does or not, she wont leave Eric for him - never ever! She's too in love with Eric to do that. And I don't think would be that down over it, I think he'd be jealous and just has to move on... if he hasnt already. How know what'd be funny? If he comes to see her having no intention to get her back and she wonders and then sees his new girl friend who's quite pretty but looking a bit sluty and realises she was never Jake's type and says she's happy for him. Later on she'd tell Eric about it and laugh and say I'm glad that we're together.

As for something someone wrote about the promo::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:is all I have to say. I NEED to watch it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.