Get Your CSI:Miami Pictures Here! ***Possible Season 8 Spoilers***

Re: Get Your CSI:Miami Pictures Here! ***Possible Season 7 Spoilers***

Thanks so much, csi_Justine!

Natalia seems quite confused.

Is it just me or has Horatio been wearing the same outfit all season? :lol:

The pic where the morgue people are carrying out the body on a stretcher...I'm pretty sure the blonde guy was Kyle with his back to the camera. Horatio seemed to be looking at him too. Can't wait for the episode!

In that sixth picture it looks like Ryan is behind Natalia. What do you all think? Is that him?

In that sixth picture it looks like Ryan is behind Natalia. What do you all think? Is that him?
Can't really see him.

Maybe it's just my imagination cause I want to see him. :lol:
He is wearing a suit,maybe it's him. It would be strange to have Natalia,Ryan and Horatio at a scene though,but I would like to see it.

greatfan
He is wearing a suit,maybe it's him. It would be strange to have Natalia,Ryan and Horatio at a scene though,but I would like to see it.

It does kind of looks like him. They way his standing and doing a light tilt of the head... A scene with the three of them would be really cool to watch. I don't remember ever watching one with all of them together.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see more Nat, just curious as to why there are 7 pics with only them. Usually when they're that much there's more than just two actors.

Hey, if you keep clicking the forward arrow on that site, it'll take you to a few more new pictures from "Chip/Tuck." I saw one where Ron is seated facing the camera and pretty pleased with himself (and looking quite hideous) while right behind him Horatio is talking to what looks like Stetler. The hair is dark and the man is tall and it sure looks like Rick's shoulders to me. Going by this picture, I got the feeling H is being informed by Rick about Ron's Criminal Informant status for the first time maybe.

And I also started thinking, after seeing how Ron looks now: Won't seeing him be bad for Julia's mental stability??? :lol:

I thought that was Stetler too.

:lol: Yeah, Ron'll probably scare poor Julia.

GNRF posted: I thought that was Stetler too.

His face looks like raw hamburger. He's going to freak Kyle out, too. I just can't wait to see everyone's reactions to him. He really does have a horror movie mad scientist look.

His face looks like raw hamburger. He's going to freak Kyle out, too. I just can't wait to see everyone's reactions to him. He really does have a horror movie mad scientist look.

He kinda looks like Freddy Kouger expect without the hat and claws:lol:

He sure does. But he looks even more grotesque than Freddy. And also, have you noticed how his hair looks like it was permanently affected by the explosion? :lol:

Makeup and Hair must have had a field day w/him-usually they fix up pretty people even more beautiful but here they turn Ron Saris into a nightmare, a real freak show walking in the Miami sunshine-wonder if he scares small children when he's outside? Poor Horatio though if he finds out he can't go after Ron for stalking Julia or Kyle or whatever he does. I'm sure just breathing irritates Horatio since he knows the guy's trouble-chances are Ron killed that Kathleen Newburry woman so he knows what the guy's capable of...

He sure does. But he looks even more grotesque than Freddy. And also, have you noticed how his hair looks like it was permanently affected by the explosion? :lol:

:guffaw:I thought the exact same thing when I saw the pics, he looks gross. The poor guy has to walk around with roasted chicken skin on his face (the burns) I bet he smells nice :lol:

Back