Eric/Greg: Szmokin' Hot Pic Thread #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
P.S. When I checked to make sure all my links worked, I noticed that all of the images except the first one have this weird, grainy like look to them.. I dunno why they're doing that, but my apologizes :)

Possibly because they're saved as gifs. That tends to distort the image in some way. I've noticed this with my own stuff before - not a problem at all though :)

The time has come for my guest to depart. The pics have been lovely to look through, thank you.

I tend to like Greg with most of his hair experiments, barring the odd early season oddities :lol:

bookgirl who doesn't love the wayward spikes :D
egeria and those highlights
Dizzney shaggy goodness
Jacquie I know it's about the hair this time, but I really like this shirt lol

I struggled between these two for a winner as they're two shots I've always loved. AmandaPanda you posted a favourite pic of Eric of mine, I love the shaggy hair on him, but I've decided the winner this time around is Wojo with this. I know other Iced pics were posted but I picked this because the hair is great his eyes are beautiful and it's one of the first Greg pics I saved :D

Congratulations Wojo :D

Wow I won again! And for my favorite pic too (I have it printed out and on my bedroom wall) Thank you, I am gonna enjoy another 24 hrs with Greg.

Theme this time...GLASSES or GLASS: Includes- Sunglasses, safety glasses/UV, drinking glasses, windows/car windows, mirrors...etc. Anything glass will do! Have fun hunting.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back